My mother propably will die during the night. Any tips how to deal with these fucked up emotions...

My mother propably will die during the night. Any tips how to deal with these fucked up emotions? Any help would be appreciated. Feel fucking lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Am5o4tAhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should have replied to that post.

Why will she die?
Did you not reply?

You should have put up those emotional walls sooner user, what the fuck were you doing?

This

Either ignore and distract yourself and go down the emotional rabbit hole until you hit rock bottom.

>being this edgy

Alcohol

Faggot

Why are you here and not spending what little time left with her?

Now you all have to reply to this shit

OP, when it comes to things like this, see your pain as a glass of water.
You have to drink it all.
The difference is how you drink it.
All in one go? Little sips? Less bigger sips?
You may find a way to make it less painful, you may distract yourself, but you'll still find yourself having to drink that glass in the end, and distraction will only delay the moment you feel ok again.
Don't drink alcohol, not only that won't help, it will make it so much worse, I know from personal experience.
The best you can do is finding someone else who is dealing with the same issue and be with them, sharing the moment will make it better on both.
Share it with your sibling or siblings, your dad, grandparents...
In the end you'll still miss your mother Sup Forumsrother, but it won't be painful anymore. You'll remember her with a smile, you'll remember the good things and have a chuckle for the silly things.
My condolences.

Ikr be by her side and let her know that her son loves her

when I lost my mom I got really angry, was angry for years and took it out on anyone close enough to me. Don't do that. And don't bottle shit up, it will break you if you do. At some point I realized everybody dies, accepting that took a while but it helped a lot

i was today, she is so drugged up that she doesn't propably know where she is

Maybe he can't. Maybe they won't let him. Maybe she's not even awake now.

Hopefully she leaves you something, property, money something in her will.

cum on her lips whiles shes fucked up or right as she dies. you'll always have that memory and will never feel sad.

Don't bottle up your emotions, make sure you go though all the stages of grief

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Am5o4tAhA

feel sorry for you user.

what's her condition?

talk about it. as other said, don't bottle it up.