How do you guys feel about butt injections or implants?

How do you guys feel about butt injections or implants?
I find it hard to believe that some of these skinny sticks are just magically growing asses independently while everything else is just meh. especially if they're trying to pull the "I just squat" meme.

its fine if the result is something like that

I can understand tit implants - they're a sign of a fertile female.

Ass implants are just to appeal to nigger culture and is a great way to get an advance warning of what kind of female will get you a ten on one nigger beatdown

You have those backwards...
Hip/ass size show the signs of being a fertile female..

No, hips do.
Ass shows a pile of fat on your ass. Which is generally a sign of unhealthy people. Hence the fucking medical insult, "fatass".

So a 120lbs girl with wide hips c cup tits and a 30inch+ ass is a "fatass" and unhealthy?

I think the more important question is how I feel about dat ass, and the answer is wonderful.

>Which is generally a sign of unhealthy people
Ok you're probably right on the hip thing, but fat in general is unhealthy but having it in your ass is one of the best places you can have it. Both visually and health wise.
It's your stomach where it's really unhealthy.

I had sex with a girl with fake breasts before, they felt terrible. Also looked bad. I'd need to feel a fake ass to judge on whether they're good. But I think some fake asses look good.

Why do you say that?

I... don't think you understand the purpose of ass implants, user.

It might be one of the less dangerous areas but it's still a sign of someone that is not worth mating with.

Nope, that does mean that once she's "happy" in a relationship, has kids or is over the age of 30 she will most likely weigh 180-195.

Probably depends on how they got it done.
I think injections is when they have fat transferred from one body part to their butt so it would probably feel like a regular ass just meatier.
Actual implants would probably feel different

Say what? That they felt terrible? They felt really unnatural, like she had milk cartons or spings in her chest.

I had sex with a girl with ass shots before(though I didn't realize her ass was fake at the time)

Honesty it's one of those things, feels good man but I seriously can't respect any girl that gets them. Fake tits are just shit tier though

what's the purpose then?

Ass =/= hips
I don't know how else to fucking explain it.

Besides, the reason women get a big ass from exercise is because it's a fucking muscle. Niggers crave big asses for the same weapon they crave fat fucks - It's their inherent attraction to the fact they think fat people = good mates due to them being able to eat more.
Kinda like White People a few hundred years ago except we learned it was dumb

Same here. I'm asking just because I had sex with two different women with fake tits. They felt wonderful. Ofc both of them had firm, bolted on tits with a little jiggle. I really liked the shape of it and all. Ever since I touched fake tits all I can think about is how to persuade my girlfriend to have a boobjob.

Women get firm big asses from exercise... not big fat ones.. and I highly doubt they're exercising because they have zero thigh gains with their asses

Are you aware of what you're saying makes no sense?

Ass implants aren't hard and firm like a natural ass.
Ass implants are like nigger ass: pure fat, not muscle like a white girl would get if she worked out.

Ass INJECTIONS are a thing too retard

Stupider than that. Urban blacks like a fat ass because they think its a sign that the bitch doesn't have AIDS

You're calling me retarded because you... think there's a difference between fat on your ass naturally getting there and being placed there?

What in the fuck are you even trying to say?

Dickhead, fat = bad. Fat naturally drawing towards your ass because you're a nigger = bad. Fat being injected in your ass from opther places on your fatass body = bad

STOP BEING RETARDED
kthx

Really? I thought that was limited to the tribes in Africa itself. Never knew it was a thing in the US. The more you know

a lot of my friends are like “those girls went to the gym during the summer, they must’ve done like 200 squats a day to get their ass so much bigger”. just look at their arms and see they gained weight. they’re just lucky it was the right place

lol every post is nigger this or nigger that.you must be a /po/tard
You originally said that big asses were hard like silicone from implants. big asses from injections ARE NOT. simple as that

I never stated that.
In fact, let's go a bit further.
Let us do a search for the word "silicone"
Huh, just in your post and in my post preview (which will make it two posts when I post this)

user, do you have a nigger culture addiction? It's okay. We can talk. You don't need to be attracted to sheboons with 50lbs of fat on their asses anymore. You can get a healthy human female instead.

Wow you actually really are retarded
Here's you're last (you)

well butt implants look wierd and unnatural but the girl on the pic looks pretty good

>h-hey you mentioned silicone!
>no proof of that statement
>you're retarded white boi lol

You sure showed me white Tyrone!

Absolutely disgusting, tits and ass feel hard as fuck. Just look at lela star she was hot until she destroyed herself with implants. Rather have a girl that squats.

they only look unnatural & gross, if they go too big where it's really noticeable.
I bet you wouldn't even be able to tell if like a pancake ass girl gave herself a reasonable bubble butt.

Out of curiosity, post an example of a girl you think is good enough and has a "white" ass.
I'd love to see what you hold to high standards

You want me to post a white girl who exercises?
What the fuck is wrong, Tyrone?
Da White Man be kickin' yo black ass out the gym 'n shiet?

>You want me to post a white girl who exercises?
A girl to your standards. Can you not read?

Yeah first thing I think of when I see a nice ass is "damn nigger culture"

Well, that's the problem, my negro.
You see, for me to do what you said, it's impossible.
Why? Because there is no such thing as a "white ass".
There is, however, a such thing as a "I'm a nigger minded retarded who eats my own bodyweight in sugar daily". But, anonymous negro, what would I vomit to satisfy you?

Ok lol. I'm white btw
Have fun being edgy though

I'm aware, Tyrone, you have white skin.
That doesn't make you white.
The fact you embrace nigger culture makes you a nigger. Niggers are not dark skinned.
They are literal subhuman minded creatures.

Sorry user, but liking juicy thicc asses doesn't make me a nigger retard

You are not a healthy well-adjusted human being.