Bitcoin discussion thread NOT FOR FUCKING BEGGING

Bitcoin discussion thread NOT FOR FUCKING BEGGING..

Did any of you fags actually make money investing In bitcoin? Did anyone buy any last December when it was at $900 or even years before when it was so low any broke kids could buy them?

I purchased about two years ago if I told you how much I had all of you would doubt me. Now I’m just curious how can I take out like 50k without having to pay taxes or get noticed buy a bank.

Useless bump

>Not for begging

Accepting donations though.

13kvxZZxFiRHh
ALedPKwcPQKoQSrG7mn6H

Me too

1J3guLEZKeZvmkHZ1
tmvFqJG98JXwyj5gA

Sell it on localbitcoins

Mined it back in the day before the giant chink clusters we're a thing.

Just swallow hard and pay the taxes. Bitcoin is going to crash and 3/4 of something is still something.

let's draw a btc mascote

I mined a few in 2014 when the price was around 300$ and I sold them earning 1500€. It was worth to spent electricity bills to get a profit

I keep hearing this that it’s going to crash but yet we just hit 20 K this weekend I think the good times the last couple more years

I just made a fucking shitload on the spike in LTC.

Everyone is expecting the early 2014 Buble. When it sky rocket to 600$ and everyone was dumping it... but nova days there are many investors so the market is strong... the price is stupid cuz there is a big demand and a lack of bitcoin. For my point of view many big miners they will move on bitcoin cash because is much easier to mine... just some ideas from an Albanian don't expect too much

So my electricity is free (included in rent) and my rent is knocked down to 40 a month because my GF sells her body to the landlord.

Can I start mining bitcoins?

Try other cryptocurrency... using your normal GPU you will hit 600Mh/s... and is nothing at the difficulty of bitcoin.

youre already pathetic. why not sell drugs?

>not paying taxes

good luck with that user. I had bough bitcoins years ago to buy drugs from silkroad. never bought the drugs and chalked the $600 I had spent up as a loss. then the news comes on and I see that its $15k a coin, that I paid around $30 each for. I'm hoping my accountant can work some magic as to not have me get raped for my gains.

Still got sth from 2013... Unfortunately not that much but still nice.

A coworker told me today he deleted his wallet some years ago after mining several bitcoin because why ever...

i bough in a couple of months ago. I've made about $30000

Bitcoin is outdated and overrated, invest in Ripple before it's too late

I lost other currency too... paid nothing to get them and lost my wallet but now 50000 black coin are worth 800€... shit happens any new coin that is worth trying! Possibly sha256

I was here a year ago after Trump won and told everyone to screencap what I said.

>2007: Sup Forums messes with the masses and makes Anonymous for the LULZ
>2016: Sup Forums gets Trump elected for the LULZ
>2018: Sup Forums brings Cryptocurrency to the mainstream and pops the old system. Essentially we end up save the world.

Screencap this. I was right and you all laughed at me.

I'M FUCKING MULTIMILLIONAIRE NOW MOTHERFUCKERS.

Who's laughing now faggots. I wish you all the best, but next time I come here fucking listen.

>2007 yeah maybe
>2018 Sup Forums is already dead

Is it worth buying loads of iota while it’s dead cheap? Would it increase as more buy into it or would it always be worthless? Crypto virgin getting a £2k bonus on Wednesday.

Everyone and their mother keeps saying ripple this ripple that. Don’t think t works that way

try this

t.me/BitcoinMining_Bot?start=458627683

I had 500 coins that I planned on using on the silk road, never did, and gox fucked me. To this day, I still kind of want to drive off a cliff.

i made $72,000 from an initial investment of $8000

feels pretty good, but i think the crypto gold rush is nearing the end of its lifecycle, about to graduate college ( im 22 ) and start working so its nice not to have any student debt

Nice work to people who have actually made money out of this, but it's really disappointing seeing people actually claim it's an investment. I have made some decent money out of it, but I know it's a pyramid scheme and too many people are acting as if it is not.

The idea for a decentralized currency is excellent but if anything, the rise in value has proven that bitcoin is a terrible idea for a currency, without inflation, and a finite supply it's never going to be stable enough to use as a currency, only as a pyramid scheme and when people realize this, which I expect to be soon there's going to be a crash, not to a lower amount, but to $0.

>Just sold 4.4 BTC last week and so glad to be out.

That's exactly how it works. People started saying, Etherium, and now look at it. Ripple is the next one to go big.

Pretend I'm a retarded nocoiner. How do I buy ripple?

Not sure why you are afraid of paying taxes, according to your saying you already made big amounts of money without big investments.

Anyway, if you want to avoid taxes, the best way is to reinvest, everything else would be illegal and riskful - offshore etc.

If you are interested, im running a real estate company in germany which buys apartment buildings and renting them out. Return is pretty good, avg return of 20%
We always look for investors to avoid stupid bank credits which are just pushing down the returns.

Interested? Just drop a mail [email protected]

I made a lot of fucking money. At least 300% in about 3 weeks.

You'd have to be plain fucking retarded to not make any in this market.

Mostly I follow these trade signals on this discord channel Ysr9Bh

Look at the trade signals channel, scroll up the history and see. I dont know how he does it, some kind of bot he programmed. But it fucking works.

Liquidate now while it's hyped up. Pay your taxes, get out and enjoy the free money you've made at others expense. Don't get greedy, the gravy train is coming to the end of the line.

It's popular and it's attracting very valid criticism from respected and genuine parties, it's going to crash soon.

Samefag here from phone for portfolio proof

It says 560% but I added some money in the middle of it so it's close to 300%

You are right, but I dont think it will Sup Forums who brings cryptos to mainstream. Also safe your money in discreet investments into my RE-company, [email protected] easy-passive-income guaranteed

I forgot the fucking picture.

nice man, congrats - hold it, i think you will be a millionaire to the end of this hype

definitely begging tho bois

Am loving this opportunity. Have gotten in just in time, October. So done well. Also in Ripple and Litecoin in the last week or so.

Started with $3k, sitting on $16k now. I'm pretty impressed with that. Not drawing down on in, keep a close eye on things but am in it for the Long haul. Hoping expecting, cryptos to be the new normal. Anyone not on board now will be left behind.

Yep, there'll be crashes, corrections, hacks, and that will scare normies. But as the year rolls on more people will start waking up to this and throwing their money in.

What a time to be alive. That done correctly, a neet can end up with a six, seven figure investment without lifting a finger.

Crashes are opportunities to make more money if you're not retarded. I welcome them with open arms

humm guys can i trust this? can i get scammed through that kind of link?

Simply because I am so fucking broke

3M37BNZtNbWa2d5PQvKQLv3s7
mei7BTF4T

Ahhhhh gox, luckily I bought a bunch in 2015 after their demise and kept everything in a wallet. Still a god damn shame.

500 coins today Jesus

Yep. Exactly. Don't be scared by crashes.

Thing is when they happen, all the moms and pops freak out. And media goes crazy. If there's any advise I'd give anyone getting into cryptos, especially BTC is pay no attention to the media. No one is an expect, especially faggot journalists. Just got with your gut and make up your own mind.

A buddy of mine sold off his 1 coin a long time ago. It was like $300 or $500 when he sold out. He said he bought it for $700 so he lost. I'll be he wished he wouldn't have done that. Lol

lots of people think itll go to 40k before it crashes.
if it does its not a bad way to double what you spend

wtf is bitcoins?

Made quite a bit. I bought during the bear market for $2500. It's $140,000 now. So fucking funny, if the price goes up everyone wants to buy. 2015 no one wanted to buy any.