Yo, need advice from y'all who had a serious relationship!!

yo, need advice from y'all who had a serious relationship!!

Me and my gf of 2 years are having problems.
atleast i have a problem. in the beginning of our relationship we had sex everyday, twice a day you name it,
but after one year, the sex suddenly started to die out. fast forward one year and now we have sex liek once a week. sometimes it goes like 12-13 days before we hit it. and almost everytime we have sex she tells me its time to cum after like 3-4 minutes. i can barely touch her ass ore boobs. everytime she is liek "hey, calm down now"
feels like the only time she want me is when she is drunk.
what to do chan?
>pic kinda related

She's probably just not that sexually attracted to you anymore. Try working out or staying in shape. Or if you're already in shape, chances are she just doesn't find you attractive anymore.

You probably dont fuck her good enough with your white tiny dick sorry friend

The coal burner is fucking a nigger on the side

i was i good shape, i've put on a lil weight since we got together, but so has she, and it's not that much..

I'm experiencing something similar with my boyfriend

He's got a tight ass so it takes like 2 or 3 goes for me to actually even get it in all the way without hurting him but then I can only fuck for like a minute before he says he wants to take a break, then he just tells me to jerk off on his ass.

I haven't had a satisfying fuck in like 3 months, and he doesn't want to fuck like we used to which means he just tightens up again. So frustrating.

always this white guy acting like a nigger on Sup Forums

hahahahaha

gg wp and call it a day. When the sex starts to get to a point where there's 3-4 days no fuckin', you're nearing the end of ur relationship buck-o. Sorry. I'll give it 6 more months till yall break up.

thought of that. don't think that we'll last one more year if this continues

got em dubs tho, that is always something

Time to abandon ship. What's the point if you're not getting as much sex as you want. Relationships are overrated but they are still good IMO just have to weigh the pros and cons.

true!
we've talked about it, almost. it came up when one of her friends that the amount of sex doesn't matter in the relationship, as long as you are happy etc. but with the lack of sex in ours, i don't think i'm feelin' very happy, but kind shitty too ruin a "good" relationship because i aint bustin' like i want to

I'm glad that amuses you

>gf
>problems

leave her and find a bitch who will fuck you?

or the more adult answer:
"I need my significant other to be a contributing member of my sex life. Can we work on it or are you moving?"

lol. i just find your end to the story kind of funny, don't know if you were serious or not

Naah, she fucking plenty. Just not with you anymore..

when i tried to talk to her, her respons were
> the amount of sex doesn't show if ur in a healthy relationship or not, and i just dont feel horny sometimes. im sorry, i just dont want u to push me for sex.

kind of hard for her to fuck plenty when we live together and are with each other 24/7

>but kind shitty too ruin a "good" relationship because i aint bustin' like i want to
No, no, God-fucking-Damn-it, if she's not getting you off and it's not because she's A. getting over cancer or B. you're a deranged half-a-fag who needs perverted shit to cum, then this is not "a good relationship" and it deserves to die now.

lol, no cancer, and to half-a-fag. really? is there nothing else to do?

dump that bitch. she's cheating

>is there nothing else to do?
Make it clear you have need of her pussy, if she's not compatible with that, then you need a woman who is.

lol idk why tf i went to Sup Forums for advice.. but kinda nice to hear what you all niggers think. thank you

str8 up ask your bitch if she's ok with you getting a side bitch just for sex.

if she says no, ask her to pick up the slack
if she says no, ask her to *please* pick up the slack and let her know it is a deal-breaker for your partner to be repressing your sexuality.
if she says no again, ask her to pack up her shit and go.
if there is *zero* way to get her more involved in your sex life, then ask her to leave. you could be fucking a new bitch tonight, OP.

I don't want to say she's cheating, she could be doing it tho.

What I can tell is she's not so interested in you anymore, maybe she wants to move on or you don't satisfy her anymore.

Is your sex always the same? (I mean trying new stuff and shit)

>with each other 24/7
There's the problem but I fear the remedy for it will kill the relationship. You need time apart but I think she'll find someone else. Let her go and if she comes back she's yours.

i've had this happen multiple times and it always ends up with the girl calling/talking to me like "we need to talk" and she wants to start seeing someone else

She's prolly warming up the next boat to jump.
Been on both sides of the fence with the same cunt.

>It's ogre

I've been in this situation for 12 years user. It only gets worse. Our relationship is good but sex is non existent.

How can it be good if you don't have sex

>we've talked about it, almost.
(5 year m/f couple here)
you need to have a serious sit down and talk about your needs and expectations. i promise you the reduction of sex isn't related to her attraction to you, its normal to see a fall off in sexuality after about 1 year of dating, especially if you fuck on a daily basis beforehand. the overwhelming excitement and prospect of sex slowly diminishes and people return to their "normal" sex libido after about that long.

we've dealt with this before, i (male) always craved sex with her as an affirmation of our relationship / proof of her love, and would feel pouty if she wasn't enthusiastic about it. i realized that she still loved me, but the fact of the matter was that combining a full work week + house chores + birth control (which lowers libido usually) only ever made her horny like once a month (like a reverse period). we talked about the sex drying up and i told her that it was important to me as a form of affection. she recognized that it was important to me, and was able to talk me into the idea of having sex with her while she was already asleep. (shes a heavy sleeper luckily, so i can softly fuck her without her waking up... usually). this solved our issue, i got to have sex with her, and she actually discovered that she enjoys the feeling of waking up with my cum inside of her.

the moral of the story is, talk it out with her. if she knows that sex is important to you, she will work with you on trying to satisfy your needs, whether its letting you fuck her while she sleeps, giving you more blow/hand jobs, or participating in your masturbation.

just make sure you dont turn the topic of sex into a chore that shes obligued to do, THAT will absolutely kill her desire to want to have sex with you.

When you turn into an old fag you tend not to care as much. You just get angrier and stressed more easily

Had the exact same thing. She was feeling "pressured" to have sex with me. Well the problem wasn't that I was "pressuring" her, she just felt pressured because she wasn't attracted to me anymore. So, just stop losing your time and leave her like I did.

I'm glad it is working that way, but seriously if I had a life like that I would kill myself

>dick so little she won't even wake up

Oh fuck me that's sad, I've had a 4 year relationship where she still tackled me and teased me and had me in her ass 3-4 times a day. But I cheated like a madman.
>OP, if you cheat your virility will be restored
>Your gf will see you as a fresh buck and wont know why

She's a Lezo. Move on.
If she isn't, she needs to know this behaviour isnt tolerated

try to have sex one with the aim of pleasing her and making her cum
eat her out and shit

She hates herself, thus not letting herself go. Get her in shape

>but so has she

I think I found your problem, OP

the national average is 4.5 inches, and i dont feel like i need more than that to get the job done XD

yeah man, shes basically disrespecting your manhood by denying you her cunt. toss that bitch like a bad habit and get some new puss until she learns her place.

PUMP AND DUMP

I second this

If troll, Salty virgin "why gurl date asshooole" detected.
If not, no you missed the point, it is not about denying your manhood, it is about the dude having none

Listen to the faggots, leave her before she leaves you. This is perfectly normal.

Also you might just stop thinking she's something more than sex. Or is sex all she can give to you? If not, you might as well masturbate when she's not feeling it.

If she is only for sex, why are you with her even?

This the the male talking I presume XD

happened to me too a couple of years back with the now ex. She had a lot of stress in her life and eventually it led to us breaking up. We've kept in touch and our sex life has been a lot better since we broke up. She's one of those that goes for excitement and i guess... well i dunno. I guess the reason was that we were in a bad spot with the relationship.
It all depends on how your relationship with the girl is, as in how much you like eachother as people.
If she doesn't wanna drain ur balls you should either consider fucking others, sorting it out or breaking up. She can't have sole access to your balls and not drain 'em.

Sounds like he doesnt want to be bottom