What is their Best Album?

Best Single?
For me it's
>Brand New Eyes
>Born For This

>After Laughter
>Hard Times

Zachary looks like the retard from the first Scary Movie.

Whilst the last two albums have been surprisingly good for a Rock band trying Pop I still think nothing beats their Late 00s stuff.
Hahahahaha
This.

Phone autocorrected to Zachary and I don't mind.

after laughter
careful

conspiracy

Gr8 album
Don't understand what the coverwork is about, but it's aesthetic as fuark

>hayley
>her ass

shit i read the post wrong
>self-titled
>decode

Heh.
I never noticed it before, just noticed how qt her face is. & how qt her hair used to be. It's the nicest it's been in years now, but the good ol sidebangs of yesteryear really accentuated how cute she is.

>Riot
>Brick By Boring Brick

She will always be a goddess, even if she used to look like a hot topic chick

Brick By Boring Brick is great, I'm glad she Finally Went Back to the blonde she had then
I... I miss the Old "Hot Topic chick" look on girls tho... like so badly

I miss the look she used to have back between 2010-2011, when she was completely redhead
I'm still thinking that was her best look

You know I used to dig them in High School, then the self titled album came out and I thought it was bland and too long. The new album has some good tunes, but I like never listen to anything by them anymore.

But best album might be Riot or Brand New Eyes, I only listened to the new album 2 times but haven't had the urge to listen to it again.

You need to listen more genres kid to dig that albums

im and im sorry
when i posted that i immediately felt kind of guilty
her being hot literally means nothing to me
shes got a beautiful voice, shes one of the people that make me feel guilty of even thinking about doing /bad/ things to, man
she doesn't deserve objectification and sexism, ever, shes too good for it
i'd rather be her big brother than her boyfriend

...ok...
... ... okay... ...
... ... ... ooookay... ... ...
... ... ... ... computer ... ... ... ...

Errr
You're on Sup Forums m8 no one's gonna acuse you of "sexism" for finding her hot

is this chromatics

Nah
It's Nu-Paramore
Hayley got rid of that disgusting problem haircut she had on self-titled & is back to QT locks