Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes...

Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men. They go through life surrounded by drones and all they have to do to activate them for protection is damsel.

Ok.

yeah but they have cooties you faggot

>Women are not weaker than men.
Collectivist, pls go.

Individual women may be emotionally weaker than individual men, and individual women may be physically stronger than individual men.

the average joe is a ghost born from statistics when evaluating the average, and I have not met a single individual person in my life who meets all traits on the average.

Once you stop carring about groups, and judge the individual on an individual basis, you will be ready to appreciate the people around you for what they are: Individuals.

Your whole wall of text is a waste of your lifetime, because you got upset about a rule of thumb that only a collectivist would find offense in.

Yes, on the average, women are weaker physically, but whether or not they are more easily able to manipulate the other sex is up for discussion. After all, the average women seeks dominant males, so is fine with giving up a degree of personal control in exchange for provisions.

Still individuals of both sexes will escape this rule of thumb quite regularly, so if you don't like that being said about you (because your collectivist-washed-brain tells you that this if this can be said about "your" group, it affects you directly), live a different life to defy this rule of thumb. You are free to do so.

Also, stop taking gender studies - or women studies - courses. Waste of your potential.

Friendzoned again m8?

Too long would not read.

weak bait

Holy shit
Wall to wall ball fondling
Who gives a fuck

>Who gives a fuck
obviously you.
Problem?

But sometimes summoners have an XP penalty because they themselves didn't do the killing.

wanna make out

Sup Forums is not your blog, you spastic

Which is exactly why we rather remember great kings and their conquests, not their queens who triggered their inferiority complex to degree making it necessary to move out for these conquests in the first place.
Behind every strong man stands a strong women. Still you don't hear sit about them in the history books...
I wonder why...

>Traditional women are a very real danger to men.

Oy vey, Shlomo!!
that's the reason why we summoned the sexual revolution in 1968

>emotional intelligence
Is this bait? Women are emotionally unstable as fuck. Get this white knight shit out of here.

who cares whos "smarter" or stronger statistically? It doesnt change the fact that you yourself are a pathetic cuck op. There are strong women with small minds and small men with big minds, there are even musclebound motherfuckers with 7 PHDs male and female, some of them are professional athletes, some of them are navy seals. But youll always be a cuck my dude, lifes not fair and you whining about menial unimportant shit just makes you seem pathetic. Being huge and ripped is pretty much just luck of the draw, intellect is also that to a degree but can be modified with the accrual and comprehension of data, your sex is only a slightly mitigating factor.

>Emotional intelligence
my sides

Everyone knows that OP thinks that weed makes women want black dick since he got mega cucked by the last girl that was accidentally nice to him

Just prove you arent a cuck op

>Women are not weaker than men
And that's where i stopped reading