Show me a proof of black superiority !

show me a proof of black superiority !

hahaha no one can ! hahhahahahahahaha

WHE'RE SUPERIOR AN SHEEEITTTT

Give them their own continent, at the very least they can feed themselves right?

Right?

you whites now think you are superior to blacks, while your entire existence, built by your ancestors on an ocean of blood and hatred, is doomed to ruin. Africa and its original inhabitants, BLACK, have been thriving for thousands of years. Even if she weakens, she is one, united and proud. Africa will dispel all the plague of these religions, stupid entertainments, brought in to make us stupid children and even more, theirs, the white race will have to account for its actions...

they had the entirety of africa for themselves for about a million years and the best they have achieved is famine, poverty and slavery of their own kind ...

Fuck off ya coon cunt

united? wat? half of the african continent is entangled in civil war and genocides for the last 2000 years .

"thriving" is a stong word when the best they could manage was mud hutts and pottery some random white guy on youtube does this in about a week instead of thousands of years.

I honestly doubt anyone in these threads is actually black

Part of me thinks its just white racists trying to piss off other whites to make them racist too or just trolls triggering whites in general

you're just a poor idiot who just repeats what he heard on TV and plays the pseudo experts while he doesn't even understand his own life. You don't know anything about Africa, any more than you know what position your motherfucking father fucked your mother, who's actually her sister. motherfucker inbreeding

Let's clear this out first; I'm a 19 year old, white female. That being said, I'm a firm believer that physically black people in general are way more superior than white people. Take black athletes for example. They practically dominate every major sport except for soccer and hockey. Faster, bigger and stronger than the average white athlete.

And I don't think it stop at athletes. Black people are usually better built and more fit.

I know it seems like I'm hating on my own race but that's not the case. Just making my opinion loud and clear.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

the black man is submitted. point !

Troll Thread

There is literally zero proof for you.
Everything blacks have or do is mimicry.
Sub-par copycating the majority of the time.
They're overly emotional and lack lateral thinking ability or foresight.
Like other lower primates they cannot see past the now and only have primal drives to eat, sleep, and breed.
Absolutely every "black" success story is due to the admixture of Caucasian blood somewhere along the family line.
Their inferiority as a subrace is proven not only by their historical irrelevance, but their modern inadequacies.
No other race is offered so many advantages, yet fails so miserably.
If left to their own devices.. They would erradicate themselves and the human race as a whole would be better off following their departure.

>No other race is offered so many advantages
This

sorry we dont do inbreeding in my particular part of the world unlike africans we know about eh adverse effects of interbreeding for centurys .

yet another pseudo observer, tries to document you instead of talking in the void about the talk of animal drive: let me tell you it is your ancestors who committed genocide for more than 200 years. while you're still living in your goddamn caves, Africa was well advanced... it's the price of our mixture out of curiosity to the race of your ancestors, if Africa broke its mouth.

blacks only dominate sports that favor endurance , running speed and height . all other sports are dominated by whites for the most part .

just look at powerlifting and strong man contests basically no blacks in the top lists . they only dominate in running and basketball etc .

> this post kills the troll

You're all fucking shills. Blacks and white alike.

We transparent people will be the rulers of the earth. Just wait, niggers and cumskins.

it's like a déjà vu look you don't think, oh yeah, that's what's going on right now with your race, you motherfucker cocksuckers.

im using this as copypasta

Not that I'm not on your side, but North Africa has a pretty decent history considering ya know...Carthage

> Implying Carthage was Black.

Carthaginians were descended from Phoenician colonists. Nice try.

Clearly ahead of the resr of us.

I am that you firmly believe in what you say, but it is unfortunate to see how your ancestors are manipulators even with you, the moment has come when the truth is getting better, you have been fucked, all you have is illusion. The West rests only on the blood of dead people...

Uh yeah.. The West was built by European conquest. If you think I'm going to feel bad about my race being higher up the food chain you're going to be sorely disappointed. I firmly believe that the moment westerners (and far easterners) reach their tipping point, the world will see an ethnic cleansing of niggers, and sandpeople that the world has never before witnessed.

Really.. Once this experiment in "equality" is taken to the limit and regular people see how their efforts to raise up their "brothers and sister" is not only taken for granted but fueling envy that can not be sated.. Like a rabid mongrel the White and Asian peoples WILL protect themselves. Sure, some nations will fall.
But that will only serve to galvanize those that remain.. And if Whites, and Asians are good at ANYTHING it's fucking extermination of lesser races.

Sure hope so

popopo ! i'm so sad