What's the kinkiest shit you can do to your partner?

What's the kinkiest shit you can do to your partner?

Lick her pussy while fucking her

lol

fuck her in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

The only limits I'm aware of are:

Scat
Blood
Animals

Surgically implant fidget spinners on her knees.

you mean in general or my partner?
if the latter, just call her names and fuck her in the ass

Your a lucky mayne.

My girlfriend is my sister, so we are pretty conservative as it’s awkward to be kinky with family

DDLG

>feelsgoodman

Sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Feet stuff and some times i getta eat da fine booty the lord provided man kind.
THANK YOU GOD

You can't be kinkier than sleeping with a person of same gender

She lets me fuck her urethra after anal

Are you asking for the sake of use on you and your partner? If you need kink to make sex that much more entertaining then you ain't fucking her right, man

Cuff his hands to a chair and make him watch me fuck another chick while both of us are sitting on his lap, grinding our naked bodies against him, but not fucking him. Both of us kissing, putting his cock in the way of our tongues, but never actually sucking it, would be nice too.

I don't know if guys would consider this kinky, vanilla or cruel, but it's on my bucket list.

it'S cruel. you can do that for a while but them both ride him

Could you draw a picture. I can't imagine how you would.

But that would just spoil all the fun. Basically, my plan is just to drive him crazy until he has no other choice than to break free, possibly breaking the chair and taking control. hahahhah

>break free
You're actually incredibly naive.

If he's not strong enough to break the arms of a cheap chair does he actually deserve to fuck two women at once?

Put a ball gag in her mouth, throw her on her stomach, tie her hands back to her spread legs, shove a butt plug in her ass and fuck her with it while I fuck her pussy. Then fuck her ass while smacking and choking the shit out of her to the point she passes out while I cum in her ass.

Shits cash.

kys

he probably doesn't need women then & especially not the one who originally proposed this

Children,?

I implant the fidget spinners in the ankles for added momentum while fuckin

If you can suck your own cock you can do this too. Can confirm.

You sound like a bitch. That’s how you fuck?

You're THAT guy aren't you

>I'll take anything on my burger

>hurrdurr so you'd eat a shit burger?

No not fucking kids you waste of human life. Didn't think I had to specify that one for ya

True dat my man

You a nonce m8

You know

Oooh I know ma brother

My Wife gives me Footjobs, shoot cum on her feet, throat fucking, facials, swallowing. She loves rape play so I'll tie her to the bed and fuck her silly while she cries and begs me to stop. Every once in a while in slap her across her face good and hard while im raping her. She doesn't enjoy it but I don't care. She just takes it. She's amazing. Pic of the Wife.