I know i sound like a nigger, but any of you tried lean before? Im out of weed/alcohol and i want to feel something...

I know i sound like a nigger, but any of you tried lean before? Im out of weed/alcohol and i want to feel something. And i have the ingredients. What would i feel?

Just get hycodan or tussionex cough syrup. Much better than lean

Do DXM

That wasn't the question.

You think dam is better the lean? You crazy

get high on life

Lean is for niggers trying way to hard

There are much better shit on the market than codeine syrup.

Dxm*
Also, protip, its not. Hes totally wrong.
Tripping > being wrapped in an opioid blanket, hands down

Everyone i know who tried it said its like the wasted effect in GTA but for 4 hours
So
Take that as you will

>codeine
>trying to get high
you're better off huffing dog shit if you want to get high buy some oxy or heroin

i love lean. wtf fuck the haters. youll be chillin for like 6 hours

Underage faggot detected.

do dmt, your life wouldn't ever be the same.

You have to remember that OP isnt used to adult highs. He'll be miserable enough one day to move up to the rompus room of real drugs. Today is not that day.

literally just take the syrup. I never understood lean. The few times i actually got that syrup i would just fucking do shots of it and it was extremely pleasant.

Checked bruv

Will it fuck you up if you have multiple underlying mental health conditions?

i'm jealous. i haven't had lean in a while. i loved it. the one and only time i tried it was when i was selling molly, some kid traded me some lean for about 0.2 of a G

no. no its not. maybe if you were talking about LSD or DMT, but robotripping off cough syrup is not the same and its not fun.

>I love liver cirrhosis

/thread

Thats what im saying, tripping isnt as fun.

Fuck, just checked my post. I meant to flip the arrow the other way. Youll have to excuse me, im drunker than shit.

Don't do that. Go get some phenibut instead. Much more enjoyable

respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

GET

>drugs are bad for you
>water is wet
>the sky is blue
durrrrr no way! unhealthy things are enjoyably, faggot.

my bad. i didn't notice it was a typo. don't get me wrong, LSD is actually a very smooth enjoyably trip, but its the only trip i actually find enjoyable and its hard to find actual LSD. most of the time some unwashed hippy sells me some RC that he's trying to pass of as LSD

phenibut is awesome. i'd say do them both

no one fucking cares about you op. if you think for one SECOND user is going to help you your wrong big time chump cuz annon does not care at all. i hope next time you smoke you cough so much you die durg addict looser. here at b we want you to suffer and well laugh at you the whole way so gtfo faggot and take your fail with you because we dont EVER want you here again. I am one of the big shots at b u could say and I want you fucking gone. you dont want to fuck with any annons bcause were gonna make your life hell if you do. never forget or forgive so you have been warn. stay away from Sup Forums b or your face the consequeuences and I fucking know your not gong to like them when your info is plastered on the web so fuck you NEWFAF

do not drink the whole bottle without reading all the ingredients. I know hycodan has something in it to make you sick if you try to push it.

I know opiates can make you sick faggots. This is not what I'm taking about. it's a chemical related to atropine ithink

I know its farfetched i always feel like im buying bromo. I have to test it before i take it or ill sike myself up during the trip. LSD for me has always been a rugged experience. It feels like its peeling off that outer shell of everyday life and exposing me inner shell like a ripe banana. With shrooms im the opposite, i just wanna watch colors and try not to overstimulate myself while i get lost in nothing. Everyone has their own vibe about LSD

nah, it's just that dumbasses over do it and kill themselves with it because they are worryingly uneducated about what's happening to themselves and follow muh cool rapper lifestyle then are on the organ waiting list at 35

Dude, go get more booze. Dump out the codeine. There was this toothless guy in rehab whose DOC was lean, and he pissed his pants in the van before he came in. Complete cuck, everyone talked behind his back about how he followed and coddled this girl who didn't even like him. Don't be a toothless druggie girl coddler, get more weed and beer!!

Lmao go back to Middle School.

Lmao go back to grad school, youngster.

Lean is not just something you take solo its basicially the sprinkles on the ice cream... if your high or drunk it takes it to another level...high wise it makes u feeel super freee and no fucks or stress, drunk it can go awesome or get caught in your feels....i wouldnt recommed it... just try hybrid bud it does alot more and u dont get a sugar headache!

actual lean is fucking expensive, like fucking $40 a dose, sell that shit and buy better drugs. Also DXM =/= fucking equal lean you fucking morons.

I stopped doing coke, lsd and mdma 2 years ago. I sticked to weed and alcohol but im broke.

Australian here. What kind of cough syrup do I look for? Pretty sure the shit that gets you high is prescription only now

Actually, he was only missing one tooth, but it was his left front one. He lost it by being an idiot while on the topic of this thread.

Drugs are expensive mate. Facts of life.

quite easily lethal =/= unhealthy
Donuts are unhealthy
A few beers is unhealthy
Taking copious amounts of heavy depressants is potentially lethal

Opiates are the best drug, bar none. That's why you shouldn't use them.

Too addictive tbh

funny. that's exactly how i feel about shrooms and its why i try to stick to LSD. i did some pure liquid LSD at a music festival this summer and it was probably the best trip i have ever had in my life.

and i see fucktarded teenagers every day who drive mommy & daddy's care like they think they are dale Earnhardt, yet you don't see me bitching about it. newsflash: life is dangerous.

this is important. OP you don't want to waste that lean by itself, buy some pot first.

nobody is telling him to take copious amounts. only a sub IQ nigger like yourself can't comprehend moderation.

heroin is the king of drugs and anything else is for children. Except crack. Take a blast of crack before your shot of dope and you'll never do anything else.

Daily reminder the main active drug in lean is codeine which is such a weak opiate that it's actually sold over the counter in countries like Canada and Australia.

More than suggested amount = copious
more than safe amount listed = unsafe amount
unless hes going to drink a few mL
in which case have fun getting rid of a cold?

which is why you do promethazine with it you retard

it would make you go fucking insane, its the last high that people get when they die, its way fucking intense, cosmic revealation kind of shit.

Nyquil contains 10% alcohol. Just take a big gulp and try to stay awake. Bet you won't last 20 minutes.

>spot the hothead douchebag

I know. A grame of coke $10 here. Lsd id $20. Mdma is also $20 per grame. Decent weed is $20 too. Crack is $1 kek

Yea have fun with that faggot. I'll stick to real pharm opiates like oxy and hydromorphone. Nigger

This dude knows how to party.

I mean DMT is no joke but the whole DMT trip at death thing is a urban myth, not that experiencing death isn't easily on that level/even more.

Huh, we must be reverse hive mind drug brothers. Man, liquid cid sounds like a great time. Very envious. At this point, I'd kill for any LSD at all let alone anything fairly hard. Those people are always shady compared to pot dealers. Theyre also evasive as fuck by nature. Youre lucky if you find them, youre lucky if they answer the phone when you need them to. Such is life.

DXM is without a doubt better, dirtier at first, but after that it is fantastic, no better escapism.
H or oxy might compete if you like opiods, but codeine is just plain weak.

Also, mushrooms. Much fucked my head. Im aware of that. I know a guy who went full retard because mushrooms.

shit tier drugs tbh have fun ending up doing herion at some point

>1p-lsd

heroin is the best drug by far. Why else would I do it after its almost killed me 4 times in 9 years? Because it's great.

If you've got a chemist warehouse they sell the right one. It's where i get my dxm from

Welp, guess i can never take the one drug ive always dreamed of doing then. Fuck.

I've had tons of fun on dxm

I was offered to do dmt for free back in 2011. I was just 16 and got scared. Thanks god i didnt do it. People says that shit sucks.

Lol, where do you live around, user?
Also
Story?

in the form of 8mg codeine/325mg acetaminophen. if you think that's otc codeine have at it hoss.

your definition of "copious" is retarded just like you.
>more than safe amount listed = unsafe amount
>hey don't drink a fifth of bourbon by yourself, you don't want to have fun do you?
Over doing it can be fun if you're not a fucking retard.

>spot the little nigger

they really are. its funny how hippies act like they are enlightened peace loving gurus, when nearly all of them are shady, dishonest, and predatory. especially when it comes to women. i know one who was busted at a festival doing the ole "switcheroo" on girls. told them he was giving them coke and ended up giving them ket instead.

Yeah man just around the corner. What’s the name of it?

I 2nd this. Did it for the 3rd time friday night and loved it. Do it on an empty stomach though, first 2 times i didn't and vomited.

Where is that and how do I get there?

Ehhhhh, i mean, you cant tell me that DOESNT put you on any sort of radar. Anything thats sold to me that says "not for human consumption" and i used it to get high, id rather not buy it off the net. Believe me, ive looked well into it. Theres so much going on on the web nowadays that anything could be a trap. TOR isnt even safe anymore.

its a serious shamanistic tool its not something for 16 year olds to do, although a lot do lol. Its some literal fucking end game shit which is why so many people hate it, they just aren't ready, not that you can really prepare for something like that.

In spicland. We do have the best coke tho but weed is shit tier.
The retard did mushrooms for like 3 years every fucking day and got fucked. I live in the mountain and theres a lot of cows so theres mushrooms fucking everywhere.

please buying legal clearnet substances for research purposes only is 100% legal, you are way over-thinking it. I'd rather get chemicals from major distributors that have to rely on their consistency to do business over some hippy burnout risking his shit to move LSD.

Shitty antihistamine highs are lame

Latinoamerica. Dont come down here, you would regret it. Hoes are cheap tho.

Robitussin Dry Cough Forte
250ml bottle has 750mg of dxm in it. I weigh 90kg and 1 bottle gets me fucked. If you weigh less do less though.

Thats how drug dealers work, user. Its all about making every penny to the dollar. You have to remember that drug dealer are paid commission and theyre paying/motivating themselves do to this sort of work. They are their own boss. If you arent pinching pennies then youre not slinging correctly. As much as i hate to make it seem like everyone out there is selfish and evil, its true. If youre a nice drug dealer, youre not a drug dealer at all. Youre just a buddy whos lending weed for cheaper than usual.

i mean, whats the point of the sprite? sprite aint gonna get you fucked up

Niggers like to water it down and sip it to make it even weaker

Christ, thats alot of shrooms. How do you even will yourself to keep taking them for that long?

Also, nah man, i buy your guys' weed by the QP. its not that bad but its deff not the best. Pretty okay deal i guess for 400.

OP here again, also i did salvia like 15 times back in my teenage years. I dont if is called salvia in english too. That shit was hilarious. Also, its legal here. Idk why tbh

can you even get codeine cough syrup in the US?

Instead of getting high, just use 2 times the reccomended dose and sleep amazingly every night this week. Much better than being high for a few hours.

If your still here it's this one.

salvia is some fucked up shit, I think the only thing that can pull you that out of reality is either extreme high dose LSD/psilocybe or straight up DMT.

yeah my ex wife went to a walk in Med Express and got a bottle for strep throat. It's crazy. Nigs buy that shit for like $200 a bottle.

sounds lame. is there anything in codeine syrup that you would overdose on, such as aceteminophen? also, can you even get codeine cough syrup any more?

We are having the cheapest weed prizes in the decade. 28 grames (onze) is just $18 right now. I used to buy 3.5 grames for $10 7 years ago.

Right right, I get where you're coming from but do they make you take a vow of no misuse or consumption before you click buy? They know what you're using it for and it's not research purposes. The government watches that shit. If it has to do with getting high for recreation, they're monitoring it. I promise. The only thing that really disproves this is the fact that its been available for so long. Shit like K2 didnt last very long before it was stomped out completely. Funny how you dont see media coverage of LSA though.

thats not really what i meant. all drug dealers i've dealt with are pretty straightforward and give you what you pay for (unless they can sense and easy punk) but hippies are tweeky and paranoid. on top of that they seem more desperate, probably because they are bad with money. then again, i don't buy drugs except for pot and psychedelics. cocaine/heroin/crack/meth dealers are probably just as bad if not worse than hippies.

That's because LSA sucks total balls. You might as well eat a shit ton of Nutmeg.

i mean, she got a script for it? i wanna know if you can get it over the counter. also, i have to imagine 200$ of heroin being much better and more cost effective

Idk. I'm not in the USA. Since we have free health care i just go to the med and ask for shit. They dont care, they just gives you what you asked for.

you are paranoid the government doesn't give 2 shits about you ordering 1p coming from canada. Why the fuck would they? If they cared they would emergency schedule it and that would be that.

Yes she did. And yes $200 in heroin is much better and cost effective but you will end up doing heroin every day like I do.

Hold on, i need a tissue. Im crying holy tears of joy.

I can literally buy an ounce for nothing in sombreroland? I love mexico, man. Thats the place i need to be.

isnt lean just getting high off codeine? why the fuck wouldn't you rather pop an oxy? who wants to drink nasty ass cough syrup all day

I can get grass clippings for free by mowing my lawn thank you

quality post

LEAN IS CODIENE + PROMETHAZINE
NOT CODIENE
NOT PROMETHAZINE
BOTH YOU NEWFAGS, ITS A SYNERGISTIC DRUG.