18th birthday today. No plans, no one even wrote on my facebook wall...

18th birthday today. No plans, no one even wrote on my facebook wall. Usually don't beat myself up about birthdays but this year was especially shit. I got one happy birthday and its from a dude I don't even know in real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/maIGxkI7tO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all downhill from here user. You should livestream your suicide while you're still ahead.

Happy birthday user, from 18 on shit only gets worse and your will to live drains each day

Happy birthday, faggot

My birthday is coming up in a couple weeks. I expect nothing from no one. I expect to spend the entire day alone watching netflix or some ahit.

Welcome to life.

respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

GET

happy birthday, Sup Forumsro

It's all downhill from here user. You should livestream you're suicide while your still a head.

Happy birthday user
Wish we were able to smoke a doobie
Maybe this will cheer you up a bit
youtu.be/maIGxkI7tO0

It 's al down hill from her user. You shoule livestrea you'r suicide while your st̉̂͗̓i͗̍̄͒̀̎̓ll ahead

Happy birthday, right there with you. 18, while my girlfriend is out at Applebee's with her friends, was never invited. I get the feels

That right there is grounds for dumping the bitch.
Seriously.
Or you can wait till her next birthday and spend it with your friends just to see the shit fly

Happy birthday user. life has its ups and downs, just hang in there it will get better. You deserve hapiness as much as anyone else deserves it.

life sucks get used to it

It 's al down here fro m her anone. You shoule livestrea you'r su̯͐̇̏i̹̯͔̫̼ͩ̍̄cde whiel your st̉̂͗̓i͗̍̄͒̀̎̓ll a ḩ̛̆ͦĕ͊ͨdͭ͐̊̽ͪ̑ͭͩ͡

trips

Is al d̵̫̫͔͇̘͖̋ͭ͐͌ͩ̓́ơ̵̰͈̣̘̹̓̈̈́ͦ͂̒ͫ͡ẅ̝̭̫͜ṅ̢̳͍̔ͫ ̳̤̪͓̻͙ͤ̚ḑ̡͇̭̔̐͛͒͝o̡͍͕̙̯̳͓͌́w̫͖̠͓ͧ̉ͭͤͮ̄n̶̴̺ͣͬ̽͛̿̃̄ ̘͎̻͓̽͒́̀͞d̶̳̹͈̦̫̰̬̑̈̍̈̐̀̿̃ͬͅỏ̫̗̃̉w̙̰͇̥̤̪͕̉n̨̘̪̮̱̹̬̿͂̄̌̉̏͂͐̐ͅ ̙̙̜̊̒͗̊͒ͫ̓͞d̦ͯ̕o͉͖͌͐͐ͭ͌͊͐w̵̝̱͐̎̓͐̏̀n̨͕͕̹͇̽ͦ̔̎͢ here fro m h er anne. You shoule livestre a you'r su̯͐̇̏i̹̯͔̫̼ͩ̍̄c de whiel your st̉̂͗̓i͗̍̄͒̀̎̓ll a ḩ̛̆ͦĕ͊ͨdͭ͐̊̽ͪ̑ͭͩ͡

hey its OP i would dump that fucking bitch asap

thanks dude happy birthday aswell

An hero

Want 20 in steam ?

i̷̡͖̰̳̭̹͉͎̤̹͑̎͒ͩ̔͒̋ͣ̄̆͋t̵̺̳̜̗͓̹̞̠̝ͣͣ͛ś̡͉͎̺̟̞ͩ̋ͭ̉̽̊̿ͮ́n͚̳̩̩̠̮͕̺̗̭̬̳͂̓́̿͒ͬ̇ͩͧ̽̊ͫ́͘̕͜͞͠h̵̭̥̤̱͓͓̻̖̩̥̝̮̙̜̫͔̹̓͗ͮ̀ͨ̑̐̈́͂̈͟m̴̜̠͙̪̩̯͕̮̼̥̠͙̼̮͖̜̐̒͌̈ͮ̈͜ͅo̸̦͉͖̦͓̰̟̙̞̳͕̖̹̹̬̼̔͐ͧͩ̄̕͟o̷̸̢̻̗̠͚͙̦̟͖̬̝͎͇̯ͣ̈̓̓́̓͡ȕ̷̵̱͍̰̘̩̮̺̇̌̊̃͗͑̈͐̿ͪ̈̊́d͖͔͍̹̭̙̫̼̜̥̦̗̮͕̿͑ͣͣ͑ͨ́̉̓͒͒͋́ͅl̨̢̮͓̳̭͎͙̗̖̹͔̻͈͇̝͓͗ͣ͂͡͝͞ỉ̴̯̹͇͍̼̼̣̻̖̗͕̟̣̙̟͔͇̔͆̽͗̄͌͑̚v̶̷̨̱͍̟͚̤͎͖͕̊ͧ͊̒̂̋ͩ̾̎͊ͮͪ̇̍͊ͩ͗̍̔͜͡ë̷̶̮̱̠̗̯͓̩̝̰̥̪̠̣̥̻̈ͤ̔ͩ̈́̏̽̈́ͤͬ͊̌́̚̚̚͟ͅr̢̦̹̞̖̬͍̟͓̩͚̪̹̮ͮͫͧͨ̈̌ͭͪ̑ͤ̀ͧ̚u̝̬̭̙̝̭̭͙͇̝̣̗̯̞̘͎̤̍͆̇̏̽́̓̓̍͑͐ͦ́͜͠r̸͎̫̫̣͔̗̬̻̩͙̳̭̥̺̖̃ͭ̆̑͆̃ͮͫͣ̊ͧ̈́́̄̓̈̂͟ͅs̶̨̼̞͓͚͎̰̖͕͍̩̙̫̭̗̗̹ͨͨͭͩ̒́͢͞ͅu̴̴̶̬̙̮̻̫̰̞͓̙̬̹̱͖̤͙̿̏͋̔͒̓̈́͑̿ͦͯ̉͆̚i̸̬̠̣̙̠̙̘͉̻̞͕̜̥̤̿ͬ̈͟͜ḍ̴̨̢͙͔̱̳͈̠̼͖͖͐̓ͣͮ͐͑̕ȩ̵͇̙̣̥̻̮̰̺͇̞͍͓̟͈̝̫̉̌ͣ͐̈́̑ͧ́͒̿̂͊́͟w̸̧̛̻͎̫͖͓̬̥̼̤͎̣̗̹͛͗ͩͯ̂̂̈́͌̉̈̚͜͠ḥ̵̡̛͉̠̝̺͇͎̠̾́͗ͧ͗̂͠ị̰̟̺̙̞͌̊̃̏͆̃̈́ͫͩͭ͗͆͝l̸̠̱͚̭͓̞̬͔͕͈̟̦̫̼̪̳̓̄ͮ͑͗̈́̂͊͛̈͜u̬̣͍̤̩̻̻̗̭ͭ͊ͣ̃̀ͪ͋̒̾ͫͦͩ͂̐ͩr̵̨̳͔̥͇̞̩̳̘͖͕͔̞ͮ̓͆̎̍̓̔̿ͩ̽̎̓ͭ͘͞͠ḝ̷̷̛͖̞̭͍̼̜̦͚̮̼̦̼̺̦̩͙ͭ͛ͣͫͫͪ̏͑͛͗ͯͫ͞ş̶̸̥͇͈̹̜̠̹̗̫̜͉̗͇͈̞̘͎̄̿ͭ̾̏̎̎͋́͜ţ̷͎̮͍̘͍̯̭͉͔̱͚̋ͪ͒̈́͐̈ͣ͆̾̑̽̇̀̚͞͝ͅi͎̝̳̟̘͖̹̝̙̝͚ͤ͊̋ͩ̀̉̔̓̔ͅl̸̢̼͕̪̦̺̰̞͇̤̻͖̤̭̩̘̐̎̋ͪͬͅl̵̨̛̙̰̖̭̙̟̣̥̦̭͓͓͍̝̐̆̄̓͊̈̍͋̃ͣͮ̓ͨ͝â̛̜̞̦͓̘̻̗͈ͫ̄͑̓̍̌́̋̾͆̐̿͋́d̡̪̫͇ͨ̂ͤ̔̊ͮͬͭ̂ͦ̃̂ͣ͜

Nice I had my 18th the other day. I thought I was a lonefag when I only had a small gathering of 5 friends, but apparently not compared to you OP. Happy b-day though, I feel you Sup Forumsro I've had many b-days alone.

appreciate it but i would feel bad accepting gifts from any Sup Forumsros. thanks for the love tho

i ordered some food, think im just gonna chill tonight. pretty depressing but guess thats life. what can you do

congrats the earth has orbited the sun 18 times since you were born hooray! to many more rotations to come amirite m8 cheers

get your ass to the gym
live life instead of sitting in front of a fucking computer screen
get out of your comfortzone you inbred fucking waste of space

go suck a fart out of a niggers ass.

Fuck birthdays. They mean nothing. Did you know that being born is the least special thing you could do? You literally did nothing to be born. It was more impressive to live for a whole year than be born. Actually its not even that impressive anymore because of modern medicine. Your birthday means nothing. If you really want to feel sorry for yourself, go make a waiter at Denny's feel bad and tell them it's your birthday and that you're alone. Then maybe you can feel better about your shitty self.

Happy birthday bitch
Have a birthday pepe

Happy Birthday nigger

Go get yourself some mc'ds and go watch new star wars or something

Said user as he ate a box of crayola sitting in front of his computer screen deep into his comfortzone snot and multi colored drool dripping from his nose onto his keyboard as he typed, in that moment he thought to himself, the red crayon tastes best but only if it's dipped into some glue and coated coated in extra chromosomes.

happy b-day user, we're youre only family

i spent my 18th birthday with my real life family i hate and playing vidya. no happy b-day's on fb either

Happy birthday I hope you feel better

Happy birthday user!

I stopped expecting anything for my birthday since I was 15 despite having parents and a few friends.

Hope you blow some candles at least.

jesus christ you guys really are retarded

Happy Birthday user! For my ex boyfriends 18th birthday (yrs ago) we lost our virginites. May you get laid soon Sup Forumsro

Happy Birthday bro. I spent my 18th in Marine Corps boot camp. Hope you have something planned for your life other than living in your parents attic.

Happy birthday kurwa

How about you celebrate EVERY day then instead of worrying about if you’re alone on your birthday. Personally my birthday is the only day that reminds me of dying, why celebrate it?

I love you, OP.

Happy birthday. (:

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro. I’ve had a lot of those birthdays too.

b-b-but thats gayy

Its my birthday too user
except I turned 19, happy birthday!

Oh newfag makes a thread on his first day on Sup Forums. I assume it's your first day because that is the age limit here.
Happy b-day

She told you she's at Applebee's lol. She's over here gettin this dick.

Hey OP.

From a 21 year old dude in Georgia, happy birthday. I'm rooting for you, wherever you are.

mods aint doing their fuckin job i said i was 16 earlier, fuckin ban me already, im dissapointed theyre not being nazi's HH and im going to sue them for not being in compliance with COPPA. im just a fuckin kid, i aint ready for this shit.

>Allah Akbar

Hey Sup Forumsro I remember turning 18. I'm 19 now and things could be better but I'm alright. Hang in there, okay?

Just don't give a shit take take a pack of cigarettes one bottle of whiskey and make your birthday m8 thats how it works for me in the past 4 years

hey guys OP here

my buddy hit me up and we're gonna grab some drinks. im probably paying for them though lol. better than nothing

thanks for the love Sup Forumsros appreciate it

i've been on Sup Forums since i was 11 years old, don't really post just lurk

If he has no friends and he's not in the uk getting alcohol at 18 is a pain sometimes

Happy birthday, user. Have a comfy picture.

paying for them lel, better to be used than not desired at all ig

hes unemployed. either that or we sit at my place doing fuck all. id rather buy him a few drinks

Happy birthday julius

not going to lie i saw that on reddit earlier and cried

Want to hang out user? Do you have skype? Call me up and I'll sing you happy birthday!

Happy birthday mate

Lots of /btards wished him a happy birthday though so it was all good, then there was William

happy birthday, mine was like that this year too shit sucks

Happy birthday my guy - Where are you from?