i’m black ama

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_shelf
youtube.com/watch?v=fFEVxpJtPm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where's my fucking bike

Did you really do nuffin’?

...know anyone with weed?

idk lad, but the overall happiness in the world increased anyway. so it really doesn’t matter.

dindu nuffin lad, never have never will

how does it feel being a nigger and knowing you'll never amount to anything other than a drug dealer or bike thief?

Are you angry at white people?

Who did you vote for in 2016?

Kill your self chimp

Which conviction did you take this mugshot from, chimpy? Stealing a bicycle probably, Curious George back at it again

Want a banana?

ITT: people who are scared of black people IRL

What do you think about the new field of prehistoric archaeology on continental shelves?

I want to get a dog.
I'm thinking of getting either a malinois or a border collie, what are your thoughts?

How infuriating is it knowing your people soil their own reputation by being untolerable?

nah, last time I checked Donkey Kong wasn’t scary

Shih-tzu is master race tbqhwy.

do you like grapes?

plenty of people. didn’t enjoy the single smoke i had though last year. my friend barfed and ruined it

birb and raised lower middle class, had everything spoon fed-ish to me. lll turn out fine

i don’t gave a reason to be personally. if anything i’m mad at the image we create for ourselves.

turned 18 this year, couldn’t vote last year.

What's the deal with ripping off white dudes on drug deals? Every fucking time I meet a new black dealer i know I'm going to have to go back to the trap and start shit. After they think I'm a crazy white boy the quality and weight goes up. Wtf?

>turned 18 this year, couldn’t vote last year.
Who would your candidate have been if you had been able? Primaries included.

Kek you must look or act like a bitch.

Go watch gay nuggets from outer space. Its real

1. Did you watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi? If so, what did you think about it? Or what do you think about Star Wars in general?

2. What are your thoughts on race cuckolding?

3. How does this image make you feel?

Watch that edge there, kid

So glad weed is legal here so I don't have to deal with niggers anymore.

what is a continental shelf?

personally i’d take the malinois. they seem more active.

more than you’d think tbqh. hate watching msnc for this reason

a lot. purple are my favorite

You seem like a really cool dude tbh

You're mistaking me for an grannie. I want a real dog.

Random feeling your name is Matt?

>what is a continental shelf?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_shelf

>personally i’d take the malinois. they seem more active.
+ they don't shed as much.

Do you like hip hop?
What are your thoughts on this album?
youtube.com/watch?v=fFEVxpJtPm8

nobody's scared of black people IRL

i don’t deal, man. couldn’t tell you

what is this

i honestly don’t know. i’m a centrist , but if i hadn’t seen anything trump has done so far i would have voted trump most likely.

no my friends saw it without me for this other guys bday i didn’t know. not a huge fan of the series tbh, just never watched it all.

traps r gay

thx

I'm white and I'm nervous around black. Was at the self checkout today and I smelled a black guy next to me and he kept mad dogging me while I checked out. Fuck that I just want to get my alcohol in peace not watch my fucking back.

i listen to three6. my favorite song is sleep, that shit is so cold

Should I invest in a doggy day care vending machine company in my city?

I'm a young-ish man and I love mine. Best personality. Border collies are great though, no doubt. I don't know the other one you asked about....and I'm also not OP

Why are you not in my field where you belong?

>I smelled a guy black next to me
... now I have additional questions

how many niggers does it nigger to nigger a nigger?

>traps r gay
That didn't answer my question, are you attracted to it?

why are you black?

>Implying you are rich to own a plot of land and energetic enough to get out of your house
>KEK

Do you find nigger offencive? Or is it just numb now?

What boards outside of Sup Forums do you browse?

Do you stand or sit when wiping?

Same, wassup black brotha. Welcome :^) to Sup Forums

Why don't you rotate your pics before uploading them?

why are you such an uncle tom ass nigga, what are you from the uk. i doubt any real black people visit this website, cause most are liberal tbh. go hang out with ruckus, lil white boi.

id do it for the hell of it if i had the cash.

wat

i’m not attracted to it

my parents are both black.

of course not. if i did i might go insane when i browse pol from time to time. it’s on the same field as “faggot” to me. me and my friends call each other hard-r nigger all the time.

/o
/r9k
/pol occasionally for dank happenings

Not him but holy fuck, kill yourself.

>I'm not attracted to it
Ok thx for answering have a good day

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>r9k
>pol
geez man get some better taste in boards
I mean I know I'm on Sup Forums right now but

do you have any hobbies?

Nice copypasta, Trump

Are you the one who makes all the newfags lose their shit with the umadwiteboy stuff?

if oc, ty for taking bent knelt on write this just for me. i feel special. if not i take it back

i play soccer at a pretty high level and started the /fit/ starter program last week. going well so far, tonight is B

post dick with timestamp

thats what i am wondering, how big is dic?

Julius?

seconded
kys

*chuckles*

i’m not. i’m pretty sure white guys make those ironically

6 3/4-7.if i push the tape measure into my skin a little bit, it’ll be seven

How do you feel about sjw's and feminism?

Assumed as much tbh b8 has never been higher on /b

These pictures always make me so sad fuck

Yea but /b wished him a happy bday

I don't think they make them ironically, they're probably literal cucks. Have you seen all of the "other anons say what they would do to your wife/gf" threads?

Oh that's nice. Makes me feel a little happier now.

That's pretty big no homo

Was there ever a response from him?

do all lives matter?
is it ok to be white?

Do you feel the world owes you anything for the crimes commited against your ancestors?

>I don’t gave a reason to be personally. if anything i’m mad at the image we create for ourselves.
>a black person not getting all offended and actually taking responsibility
I'm worried /b

What's your political stance?

How did you find out you where black ? Do your parents still support you ? When mine found out they kicked me out the house:(

He's a centrist, read the thread.

Whoops my bad I should've checked
I'm a centrist too

I’m a feminist, but that’s not not something id say outloud, and thatsa problem, if you know what i mean. I dislike the way feminism isn’t carried out in contemporary soc., rosa parks would be greatly disappointed. they have good ideas, but dont know how to go about getting the message across.

julius unironically makes me sad. heard you guys threw him a party here though, i missed it.

i can never tell the real shit from the fake here, so i always assume they are just pictures of somebody else’s wife from face book or something.

heh

are you circumcised?

>i always assume they are just pictures of somebody else's wife from face book or something
Yeah that's probably the case most of the time, I don't think anyone here can actually get a girlfriend like the ones in those threads.
PS do you have a gf?

Do you like root beer?

you prefer crushing black or white ass?

yes all lives matter, but it’s a stupid movement. there’s no argument there. but wasnt “it’s okay to be white” just a meme?

no. i don’t feel that pride my parents do for being black, i just feel like i’m me and try not to dwell on the past. slavery terrible though, don’t get me wrong. saw a play the other day about it

checked
born and raised black, black family lad. not sure what u mean

yes

no, last girl i talked to blew me off. she did it to 5 other guys though, so feelsokman. khv

i don’t drink soda often, but my favorite is cheerwine

One night when i was drinking with my 3 best friends, 2 of them were giving me a hard time about my life, felt like they were picking on me. In response, I called them niggers a few times. I was using the word ironically, I am white and they are white. However, one of them had black family members, got really offended, and all 3 stopped being friends with me.

Thoughts? Am I in the wrong for ironically calling a couple of white guys niggers? And I know its cliche, but I have many black friends, and I hardly notice peoples race; like its not an important thing my brain labels people as

by blew me off i mean ghosted me not sucked my dick.

i prefer white, but beggars cant be choosers.
t. khv

cheerwine? never heard of it.

>i don’t drink soda often
prefer grape koolaid?

>yes all lives matter, but it’s a stupid movement
to clarify, are you calling blm a stupid movement or all lives matter?

personally, i used to feel as though me and most black people (most people period) were on the same side, and i still do; the side of being working class barely scraping by. but with blm it feels like now theres a wedge thrown in and we've been separated a bit.

If you were on death row, what would your final meal be?

I wouldn't say that modern day feminism has that many good ideas tbh
I mean it's great protesting rape and sexual violence and shit but the same crowd will go out with refugee welcome signs, those refugees will come in and that rape rate will bounce the fuck up as a result, it's total fucking stupidity.

Then enabling more people to become trannies despite the suicide rate for transvestites being about 45%

Plus as a whole they seem to be anti racist, but go out if their way to attack white men based solely on the color of their skin not seeing the irony of it.

They just seem to throttle themselves at any given opportunity

unless you call each other niggers when you aren't mad at each other, you shouldn't do it when you are. even if you're joking. gonna say take the fall and apologize on this one mate. it'll blow over in like 2 days and you'll go back to being friends again unless it's too late. if they broke it off just because of this though, idk how good of friends they were.

it's very good, i don't know how to describe it. tastes similar to coke, but with a hint of sprite.

ironically, we suck at making grape kool-aid, and haven't had it in the house for a long time. recently we've drank lemonade or strawberry flavor, but we still drink kool-aid very often

this is a good one give me a min to think

I'm talking about all lives matter. correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't it just in response to black lives matter? just as a "fuck you" to them? if not, and if it was to mean "all lives, not just blacks, matter", then like, no shit, there's no argument there. I didn't do a ton of research on this when it was happening

what im saying is if the alllivesmatter was not just as a "fuck you" but meant more, then im cool with it.

still thinking about this one.

What is life like sideways

>unless you call each other niggers when you aren't mad at each other, you shouldn't do it when you are. even if you're joking.

thats the thing, no one was really mad. plus i always avoided saying nigger, but they say it all the time. actually they say things like nig, niglet, nigga, not sure if they actually say nigger

> it'll blow over in like 2 days and you'll go back to being friends again unless it's too late. if they broke it off just because of this though, idk how good of friends they were.
havent heard from them in like 8 months. best friends of 15+ years. oh well thanks for your input

What are the reactants and products of glycolysis, the krebs cycle, and the electron transport chain in cellular respiration?