W-welcome to Therapy Tea w-with Sakuya3D!

W-welcome to Therapy Tea w-with Sakuya3D!
If you've g-got a problem, c-come get some tea and ask m-me about it

alice a cute~

-CC

Hey, Alice. I love you.

Noh d-don't give away my secrets!

L-love you too

How can i stop thinking about suicide all day?

W-well, why don't you t-tell me about your what is m-making you feel that way first?

I have an ex that has recently come back and said she still loves me, thing is i do too, never really got over her
But
Most of the times I'd like to start a convo or whatever, I get completely ignored, making me feel like shit

whadoido lol

i want to nut inside of you alice

Talk to her dumbass

>neuropsychopharmacoLOGical

Don't let her back into your life.

She's clearly not genuinely interested in reconnecting with you so she must want to use you for something.

Commit suicide, then you won't be thinking about it

Seconded. Nothing would make me happier than watching my seed drip out of Alice

The f-feeling is mutual

S-sounds like she is just using you Anonymous. I'd t-talk to her about it, then cut her off if s-she does not change her behavior.

L-let me select a tea to s-sooth your heart

Why does self hatred motivate me to change more than anything? Why do I become complacent after making those changes and feeling better?

whatever tea has weed in it

L-let me pour you a bit of tea and w-we can discuss it

my ex rly liked green tea

Alice are you looking to have children someday?

It's q-quite tasty

Alice is a man, baby

Tits or GTFO.
This rule applies to everyone

awwww

It might be reasonable, but it's frustrating to only do well when the other option looks like an heroing. It'd be nice to have some stable progress and see self improvement when I'm not about to give up.

see

N-not at this time.

S-sorry, biological female

lol want attention much?

>biological female
Hahahhahahahahahaha

Actually, you're an attention-grabbing whore in some way. So, TITS or GTFO.

*shrugs* It's t-the truth.

*shrugs* T-that is not the truth.

Both of you try harder, I believe in you. I bet you could actually troll me if you tried!

Not really into the whole role playing thing but I just need a place to vent.

I honestly hate myself in most sense of the word.There are only a handful of good quality I see in myself and my failed suicide attempts in the past makes me feel more of a failure today. I have no friends and my family (which I still live with) barely interacts with me.
Everyday is the same exact routine and when I say I'll try to go out and do something different I end up staying in wasting hours upon hours of my life literally doing nothing.
I lost the joy I used to get from watching movies, television, playing video games and just being around people.

I hate that I am a diagnosed sociopath and wish I could just be normal.
I'm not looking for help I just needed to vent, thank you.

Just because you're obsessed with her doesn't mean she wants you to be obsessed.

Alice I took my final Friday and I'm terrified to check my grade I failed enough to where I wont be aloud to retake the course and I will stop being paid. what should I do go on a rampage or check my grade and face my shitty life?

quite the savage bunny huh?

are you going to stream tonight

I d-dont' like to roleplay either

I w-will definitely stream tonight! Expect a s-stream every night I am n-not sick!

Ah?

Hi Alice! How was your weekend?

>girl i like
>friendzoned, although i think she likes me back
>get really physical at parties everytime we drink
>her sister dies
>she's an emotional wreck
>she's been acting like those characters in movies/shows that go on a "bad girl" streak after something traumatizing happens
>sends me weird depressing yet suggestive texts
>brain tells me i can't try to hook up with her because she's emotionally vulnerable

What would you do, anime stranger? As a girl/most likely a trap, what would you want a man to do for you in this situation? When someone close to me dies, I usually just want to be left alone, but not everyone is the same. The funeral is going to be really weird and I don't know what to do besides just be there as a shoulder for her to cry on.

forget it, just making sure of something.

>666
damnit. inb4 use my satanic powers to fix everything

Officially I'm diagnosed with anti-social disorder, manic depressive disorder and anxiety

How do you know if you've fallen out of love and are just sticking around because maintaining the relationship is easier than ending it?

when you have to ask yourself that question

Not Alice, but if you ever feel like you don't care about being with the person and just care more about not being alone is a pretty good sign.

I c-can't complain too hard

I just asked about the children because I'm surrounded by families putting on their best face at this time of year, and it makes me feel like I should want that. The thing is, I'm tired. I don't know what I'd do with a 3-year old running around. I just have this feeling that if I make it to old age, there might be regrets. At the same time, I might just be concocting the worst possible future timeline that would leave me alone and quaking at the approaching darkness, in need of a child's hand to hold, and that seems almost maudlin. What do you think?

>brain tells me i can't try to hook up with her because she's emotionally vulnerable

Do you really wanna take advantage of someone else's trauma? Also, you can be supportive without trying to fuck her. Just saying.

Got a link?

But if it is... you know what your no help.

Well complaining does help make you feel better! So, did you get a chance to read the manga I recommended?

How will I know that when one day I'm ready to leave her and the next day I'd do anything for her?

alright thanks
the sentence literally suggest that i don't want to. just saying.

Not everybody needs to have children or would be happy with having children.

There's nothing wrong with that.

CeltyPlays on Twitch

Check it d-dear.

I g-got through a few chapters. I l-like the art style!

B-because you are already ready to leave

I was typing out a thing, but it got too long, so ill go with an easier thing.

I have to go to a therapist in like 11h40mins, but i haven't slept yet today, and im tired as balls. I could go to bed now and sleep like 6h, but then there's a chance ill just continue sleeping and miss the appointment, or i could stay awake in misserable agony for 12h.

Please help me, im desperate!!!

S-set up as many alarms as you c-can, go to bed.
Easy.

>the sentence literally suggest that i don't want to.

Yeah, I know. But the point of my asking that question was to put it bluntly so that if you didn't know the answer, you could come to it on your own. Not everything is an attack on you, man.

I want to lick your armpit pussy

Thanks. I think.

I'm an alchoholic who's been sober since august. I quit drinking because I started having blackouts. Haven't enjoyed anything since I stopped drinking, life doesn't feel worth living anymore.

Alice is it common for depressed people to completely stop feeling emotions, i'm asking you this because you seem to talk to a lot of people with similar issues. thanks much!

Hey Alice!
Mind pouring me a cup?

Maybe the guy hiding behind anime faces, stutter-writing for extra attention, and unaccepting of his actual gender shouldn't be dispensing "therapy", eh?

Anyone actually qualified in the field will tell you what you're doing is incredibly unethical and worse, potentially more harmful to the individuals you claim to help.

I'm glad! It's a bit slow at first, but still enjoyable. I'd say at about chapter 50 or so You can start to see everything come together. It foreshadows perfectly and, in my opinion, does a perfect job doing something different than a standard rom com.

>Alice is it common for depressed people to completely stop feeling emotions

That's depression, yes.

>unaccepting of his actual gender
moron confirmed
gtfo

N-no problem!

T-that's called mood blunting, it c-can occur. Go to a doctor immediately if you experience s-such an effect!

W-what is your current treatment plan?

I'm a biological female, t-try again

Is keeping up with Nano hard enough some days?!

*slides a cup down to you* n-no problem sir!

I don't know anything about Nano. I'm just telling that person that they don't have to want children if they don't want to and it's perfectly fine.

I hope you do! It's ok if you don't since the manga and rom coms in general aren't for everyone, but I hope you enjoy it! I hope you have a nice night and I hope your stream goes well

Hero/Heroine of the day!

Hey Alice, sry im gonna vent for a sec. Basically, i hate my life. I hate it in every single way, and what's worse, is that all those problems are my fault. Any other person in my exact situations would have thrived, but here i am, wasting away between these same 4 walls.

I can't even fix it either. Trying to fix it makes it worse, and by not fixing it it increases yet again.

In EVERY S-SINGLE WAY? Do you nut blood or something?

Hah no, but if that were my problem, then at least it could be fixable.

Why is the thread achingly slow today?

I d-don't see anything in what you've s-said that isn't fixable.

love you ma'am

Not a lot of problems tonight it seems! I suppose we should be grateful.

I love you Alice!

L-love you too

Give me a reason to live, i am ugly, jobless and lonely.

W-well, give me a few more scraps of information friend

Do you need a reason? You're already doing it seemingly without reason.

Imo best alarm app is alarmy
You can set it up so the only way to turn off the alarm is to do math, or puzzles or something and you can set the ringtone to whatever mp3s you have

True, but i didn't really go into specifics. The problem is severe social anxiety. To fix it i need to talk to people, but when i do, i end up nervous, which in turn makes me do dumb shit, which makes the problem bigger. It seems like a never ending cycle.

Ah? W-what do you mean? beta blockers are very effective at s-stopping anxiety, all you have to do is t-talk to a doctor

Rude, stealing my identity. D:

you should probably just off yourself already, attention seeking whore

or go beg those pathetic 13 year old twitchfags for more of their parents' money so they can imagine that you will let them suck your trap dick

I'm n-not seeking attention, t-try again

I am 25 years old, had been a neet for five years.
I looked today in a mirror and i can't bear it anymore.
I feel repulsed looking at myself, and I don't even have anyone to talk to, nor career nor something that i want to do.
I am going to kill me on new years eve

*blinks slowly* You are t-talking to me, aren't you?

>you should probably just off yourself already

Nah, a lot of people would be worse off without her. I mean, what would you do with your time when you can't be mad at Alice anymore?