I don't know if any of you faggots read my story a few nights ago...

I don't know if any of you faggots read my story a few nights ago. My wife and daughter were taken by a drunk driver shortly after my wife found out we were expecting our second.
Anyways, I found the guy. He's out on bail. He's only been charged with DWI and careless driving. The District Attorney didn't even charge him with negligent homicide, the least he should have gotten...
Regardless, I have the prosecutor's home address. I have the driver's address. Tonight I'm going to have my vengeance. I don't know if it will make the news, but I suspect it will because of the area it will occur.
I have a pretty good plan, I think, and I believe that I can get away with both of the murders.
Wish me luck, Sup Forumsoys.

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarly.com/blog/defence-defense/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post a timestamp after you've done the deed user

if you own a gun
start mugging people
there's no purpose to throw your life away because of someone else's decisions

hope you get bludgeoned fuck wit

Better get something better than a shitty .380 if you want to get the job done.

please. please kill that fucking district attorney sack of shit. i have one in my town who is going to be getting his very soon. the only thing DA's care about is preserving their precious conviction records. they have no sense of justice and deserve to die for their selfishness.

good luck man - make sure the guy knows what's happening to him.

A court date has probably not been set yet so you wouldn't know who the prosecuter is

OP good luck. You are doing God's work and bringing justice back to this heathen country. I'm rooting for you.

This

Prosecutor has guns in the house for sure

Ruger lcp may not be enough gun

Expect the wife to have a firearm as well

Prosecutors receive plenty of death threats

Also, dubs

he wasn't charged because your wife and daughter are worthless. i hope you do this just so that natural selection can take its course and take you next.
>inb4 walks in house and gets head blown off

god bless and godspeed user. I love you

you're dumb

wrong. court date would be given at his arraignment and since the guy is out on bond he has definitely had his arraignment.

OP kill that mother fucker. also, nice dubs.

I like you

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Prove it, OP.

recod and share the homicide

Make sure you have a rock solid alibi

Stay safe OP

I'm sure his alibi has been paid for. that's step #1

in the face so they can't have an open casket funeral, good luck homeboy

Godspeed OP. You are doing The Lord's work. This country needs more of you.

Telling everyone on a message board he is going to murder someone is not a good alibi

Good luck and Godspeed user

Can we get a hint to the area ?

ah. finally some reason. thanks guy

This sounds like fiction to me.

Godspeed OP.

>Today OP was not a faggot
>pic related, screenshotting for possible news

remember me when this gets big

checked

don't forget to an hero, they can't kill you if your already ded.

You have chosen wisely to confide in us, user

hopefully OP is not a faggot and delivers. not for us, but for himself and for justice. i for one am tired of the thin veneer of "justice" displayed in this country.

That'll learn 'em.

i agree, let OP be a bastion against it

Link?

>natural selection
yeah, i remember watching planet earth and seeing those dolphins being wiped out by the drunk shark in the ford.
son, if you're going to shitpost, at least be intelligent.

ok, first of all a district attorney is a state appointed DEFENCE lawyer. you said you knew the prosecutor's home address. second, the court system has a huge boner for convicting of what can make them look competent and/or make them the most money; ie homicide to at the very least man slaughter. the only way that what you said happened would happen is if you were driving with your wife and kid and you were drunk or fucked up on the road bad enough to take fault away from said, "bad guy"

defense, it's spelled defense, you fucktard.

Respect for vengeance.

I hope you get the justice your looking for.

I'm sorry to hear about your family.

Just out of curiosity.

Would you he satisfied if the man who killed your family had to stay at a work camp the rest of his life and never go free?

Or is his death the only thing that can satisfy you?

i can't get bludgeoned if i unload a clip at someone

>ok, first of all a district attorney is a state appointed DEFENCE lawyer.
post discarded for being written by a defective fucking retard

tell me genius, who prosecutes a defendant in a criminal trial?

I know you are just some sperglord trying to be edgy, but I can't take a chance that someone may get hurt.

Just tell the local police / FBI the truth when they kick in your parents door and you'll probably get off light.

PICS OR DIDN'T HAPPEN

Don't kill the driver. Take what he took from you, take his family.

look it up faggots

>"DEFENCE"

Only if you're an illiterate spastic.

de·fense
dəˈfens,ˈdēˌfens/Submit
noun
noun: defence
the action of defending from or resisting attack.
"they relied on missiles for the country's defense"
synonyms: protection, guarding, security, fortification; More
the case presented by or on behalf of the party being accused or sued in a lawsuit.
synonyms: vindication, explanation, mitigation, justification, rationalization, excuse, alibi, reason; More

Agreed upon.
Oh and OP.
If you weren't going to get caught you'd never even made this thread.

the prosecutor, wtf are you talking about? it it was some drunk driver that killed a mother and daughter then they would be the defendant

Ayyyyy

no, you look it up moron. i have been in a court room more than you have. i have spoken to a DISTRICT ATTORNEY face to face. and yes, he was PROSECUTING me.

look up defence now faggot.

Dont use a gun!!!

Bash his brains in, Negan style!!

Of course I'm joking though, you should totally not do this, murder is bad

Awww he's upset now

Let’s dispel another spelling mystery. It’s defense against defence, and if you think it’s one of the British English vs. American English things—you might be onto something.

Defence and defense are both correct ways to spell the same word. The difference between them, the fact that one’s spelled with a “c” and the other with an “s”, comes down to the part of the world in which they are used. In the United States, people spell it with an “s”—defense.

>Awww he's upset now

>Clip

i hope thats not the gun youre going to use

grammarly.com/blog/defence-defense/

Wrong. I was arraigned and bonded out and then a few weeks later my court date came in the mail. Don't believe everything you see on law and order.

>reverse image search
>0 results found
>mfw

please leave

i've been to jail. idk how they do things where you're from, but i was arraigned and given a court date the same day. i also live in a well funded city and not butt fuck nowhere.

It'd be pretty easy to connect the dots. Especially if you do both at around the same time and in the same manner.

Godspeed, user. May Lucifer take pity on you

> teaching the people who fucking created the language he “speaks” ( actually butchers ) how a word is spelled
Nice try, americunt.

post proof op i dont believe you

Here you go, 'murcans

Defence vs. defense

Defence and defense are different spellings of the same word. Defense is preferred in American English, and defence is preferred in all other main varieties of English, including Australian, British, and Canadian English. The spelling distinction extends to most derivatives of defence/defense, including defences/defenses and defenceless/defenseless. But the words defensive, defensiveness, and defensively have an s everywhere.

taken 4, except you either get v& for saying this shit b4 you can even leave, or you end up misfiring and killing your daughter and wife, or you get killed by the police, or the guy kills you.

I've also been to jail, but you make a fair point. It probably does differ from state to state. I wouldn't say I live in butt fuck nowhere, but it is west virginia so.

Don't do it. There is no satisfaction. Instead use the media and public derision to make your point. The fact that you came to your senses to not follow through after having made your plan, makes it all the more compelling.

Record it with a gopro mounted on your head.

Me too

Make killing them a art form user

kill the fuckers my friend. Godspeed and good luck

an art*

make it rain on em op don't listen to these pussys

OP, can you give us the city, or at least the state you are from? I know you are lying, but in the 0.000000000000001% chance you aren't, I want to be able to read about it tomorrow

Same as practice/practise and licence/license.