bit cold out edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13067015
youtube.com/watch?v=wYuHJ1mrsLI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Requirement_of_1513
youtu.be/Qj554TW6F2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Irish weather

if you could go back in time and stop one historical event from happening, which one would it be?

it's a capsicum not a bell pepper you stupid fucking POMS and YANKS

thinking of starting a gimmick where i make posts on brit that middle school me would've made on facebook like posting linkin park lyrics or naruto anime music videos, hesitant bc i might get banned. let me know if i should
strawpoll.me/13067015

Yet alot of muslims used to be liberal in their beliefs until the wahhabism meme and Christians have used the Bible to justify colonialism/white supremacy before you mong kys

karl marx from being born

>/brit/

fucked it

>capsicum

>dem goddem pakis ar reuinen mah beutehful british blud

All my diamonds go bling blang blaow

>can't even make a thread

move here

absolute STATE

new /brit/ complete with /brit/ in the op

it's cilantro not coriander you stupid brits and aussies

>it's the irish 'rke who doesn't even understand marxs teachings yet acts like he can refute it
CREASING

Got an almighty tea planned for tonight x

Paddy Rorke is my favorite poster

>b-b-but muslims USED to be better....
nice argument
>Christians have used the Bible to justify colonialism/white supremacy before you mong kys
not quite the same as killing people for not believing in a certain faith now is it? native americans weren't slaughtered because they weren't christian

fuck off wankers

i've refuted it 500 times, not my fault you're too stupid to read a microeconomics textbook

we're in here

Lad you've been btfo when criticizing marxs ltv or surplus value fuck outta here paddy

Shan't

why are my own countrymen so fucking insufferable? go jog to the middle east and suck off your precious slimes there thick cunts

>not quite the same as killing people for not believing in a certain faith now is it? native americans weren't slaughtered because they weren't christian
But they also did try to force convert them and forcefully spread Christianity you mong fuck off

>forcefully
Don't think so hen x

Why is this funny

>before

Now defend Islam using arguements only relating to the last 100 years. Did Christianity do bad stuff? Yes. Does it now? No. Islam in it's current format is incompatible with civilization. It's not even just the west Muslims hate, you all hate and bomb each other too. There is no room for reform in Islam, and anyone who suggests anything close to it is flooded with death threats, or actually killed. People frequently beaten to death by lynch mobs in the Islamic world for saying things that someone interpreted as blasphemy. Christians are not doing thise things, neither are catholics, neither are Jews. It's just Muslims, and it's in basically every single Muslim country.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYuHJ1mrsLI

>native americans weren't slaughtered because they weren't christian

Surely this must be a joke?

>But they also did try to force convert them and forcefully spread Christianity you mong fuck off
and that's similar to muslims bombing innocent non-muslims how?
literally no one wants you in these threads, shitskin muzzie, sorry

Ah yes, British housing.

They were killed because they were a nuisance to colonial interests

>and that's similar to muslims bombing innocent non-muslims how?
But most don't and yes using violence and killing them to spread christianity is. Please stop replying your making me lose brain cells

ah yes, we killed all the native americans because they weren't christian
fucking idiot

>native americans weren't slaughtered because they weren't christian

incorrect sweetheart

But they did not all of them though HAHAHAH rorkes are so bloody retarded

>But most don't
never said most do. a larger portion of muslims than christians kill innocent non-believers, sorry rasheed. in the modern era especially, there is no comparison. muslims are clearly more dangerous
you're fucking braindead

>get btfo several times
>cry hard and resort to nonr arguments
alri paddy
>suck
FOY

>a larger portion of muslims than christians kill innocent non-believers
Ah yes so we should get rid of them all
Not going to reply to you anymore you're genuinely retarded

You have found yourself a foreign wife using a language learning app, right?

>what were the Spanish
>what was the reason for enslaving and attacking the indigenous

This level of uneducation is ridiculous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Requirement_of_1513

I installed that japanese learning game on my wiiu, ohayou I think it's called, but I haven't bothered to play it yet

>Ah yes so we should get rid of them all
literally nobody said that either
why are you just making up shit? because you don't have an argument? kek
yeah, fuck off while you're at it, nobody wants you here

A Chad at the gym noticed me today
He said "alri mate" as I passed him

>20
>22

your thread is going to get rekt by janny.

Umm sweetie, those weren't REAL Christians
#notallchristians

oh really? and were they massacred because they weren't christian or were they just enslaved? oh, you're fucking retarded? interesting

jesus fuck, stop gourging those greasy fish & crisps, Britain!
You make my loons feel scared
youtu.be/Qj554TW6F2U

ignorant fucking sack of grease

why is /fug/ so full of rorkes

>This claim provided a legal loophole for enslavement of the population as rebellious vassals if they resisted, and the document stated: "We emphasise that any deaths that result from this [rejection of Christian rule] are your fault…"
>"We emphasise that any deaths that result from this [rejection of Christian rule] are your fault…"

Really makes those neurons fire.

literally the only thing they do in /deutch/ is roleplay as nazis

To call a woman an animal is to flatter her; she's a machine, a walking fleshlight. It's often said that women use men. Use them for what? Surely not pleasure.

simple as

You know this thread has no /brit/ right?

>roleplay

we're in here

yes, no one has responded to my monkey dust picrelated with counter-reference yet

>have pretty big dick
>7/6 inch
>go to gym
>do intense cardio
>makes dick shrink for some reason
>looks small as fuck
>get in showers with said small dick
>feel self-conscious

'ting 'roni 'za