Reminder that Russia hacked the election and if you disagree you're doing Putin's bidding

Reminder that Russia hacked the election and if you disagree you're doing Putin's bidding

Other urls found in this thread:

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346468-why-the-latest-theory-about-the-dnc-not-being-a-hack-is-probably-wrong
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boy... I'd love to see your argument substantiated by facts. But, this being a kike shill thread, there won't be any.

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Your move.

nigger faggot.

TRUMP WON!!! MAGA!!

Who gives a shit, the United States has been meddling in other countries' affairs for decades and nobody cares.

Cheating isn't winning.

whataboutism

That in no way excuses Russia for hacking our elections anyway

Asine lie of the day.

Better Russia than Israel.
But it didn't even happen.
All that happened was the DNC waved hundreds of thousands of dollars infront of the russians asking for dirt on the Trump campaign, so they fabricated some to get the sweet sweet sheckles.

>Elia Shill

>it didn't even happen

I just linked you a 25 page report put out by the IC that Russia absolutely hacked our elections, but OK

It did indeed happen. The DNC wasn't involved.

Cuck

>The shadow zog government is a good source of information

Zog ?

If you don’t think that Putin is fucking awesome then you are doing (((their))) bidding.

>RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION
>err, actually, we mean, Russian citizens posted pro-Trump memes on social media
>what do you mean way more europeans were posting pro-Hillary memes on social media? that's irrelevant!
>so what if the EU threatened trade sanctions on the US if Trump got elected, that's not election interference!

There's no way the download speed could've been from an outside source.

The source of the "hack" was from within the DNC itself. Most likely Seth Rich, but it could've been anybody else.

Russia didn't do shit and this conspiracy needs to end.

le shadow governmemt Illuminati is after us xD

Sounds like you like Alex Jones and the fox propaganda network.

Disproven countless times, but OK

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346468-why-the-latest-theory-about-the-dnc-not-being-a-hack-is-probably-wrong

Putin is Jewtin you moron.

Putin is pro fag.

Thank God. Can you imagine if they didn't? My fellow Americans are so cucked by jews theyd actually think Hillary is presidential material. Someone had to do something.

You shills stick out like a sore thumb.
Top tip: 4chin neckbeards don't know what your normie mainstream kike media shit is.

Your so conned.

The US had it coming. And it ain't your elections. The working class has is little to no control in a dictatorship of the bourgeoisie, especially in America.

>taking pride in the fact that he gets his news from Sup Forums info-graphics and not reputable journalists

Go suck more Jimmy Kimmel dick

I thought the left said that the election cant be rigged, but that the right were just losing

edit: even though it turns out all the illegal voters counted in the end result, guess who they voted for
>protip: not DRUMPF

Jimmy who ?

Literally never been on Sup Forums my dude.

I've just been on the internet for decades.
I consume kike news media, but not kike 'entertainment' media.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

if Russia hacked the election, shouldn't we get voter id then?

Do you consider Russia hacking our elections to be 'entertainment' news?

proof?

I think its hilarious how people ignore what the Russians dug up.

>he working class has is little to no control in a dictatorship
Its an Oligarchy you cum guzzling faggot

read the fucking posts

The hack has been as your own would put it
>a nothing burger
from day one. It's been debunked 1,000 times yet you kikes don't stop pushing an agenda until you come up with your next.

I did. I don't see any proof.

Van jones was the one who said "nothingburger" and he has clarified several times that his quote was being taken out of context

Can you read or no?

Do you also think sending a snap chat of your friend as being "hacked"? There is no proof of any votes being changed but there is proof of voter fraud by Democrats.

This one's not just a shill, but a shill bot!
Hi shillbot! You don't take context clues very well!

There was no voter fraud by the Dems.

>controlled opposition samefagging up the ass

>There is no proof of any votes being changed

Never said there was

>there is proof of voter fraud by Democrats

There are obviously people on both sides that will attempt to vote multiple times. But let's see your proof anyway

>not checking IPs to determine samefagging

you're not very smart, are you?

sure can

>Implying an IP address means anything
>Implying you have access to 4chin server logs

So are you admitting that the shills are actually US CIA?
Dank.

If you're going to dismiss the entire report as "no proof", at least make a counterargument

Yes the CIA definitely pays people to shitpost on Sup Forums. God you idiots are delusional

Cite one piece of evidence.

I did. none of it is, was, or ever will be proven

will you libshit fags chimp out already and try to forcibly remove trump? You clearly have all the evidence needed to prove he should not be POTUS.

The fucks the problem?. Instead of admitting that clinton did some shit its "russia hacked the election". Lets just ignore the fact that clinton did some fuckups and instead accuse "russia" for hacking by bringing it to light. "Person X mugged somone and is sitting infront of the court. Person Y is showing proof/evidence that person X did it. Person Y shouldnt have done it because now person X is losing the case" dafuq?

No don't like me something.
Take an excerpt that proves something, then show proof of that excerpt validity, then we'll talk.

I'm not going to claim zumba was invented in 1964 by a black man and cite wikipedia.

fuck off, operator dress up day was saturday.

Lol, I've read that report. And, that report doesn't conclude anything near "Russia manipulated the election outcome." Please, try harder, Mr. Kike. Your own party has abandoned this sad narrative.

can relate to .jpeg

You misspelled im mentally retarded

That's a real professional cover you got there, son. Your book must be flying off the shelves.

>Russia cheated by exposing how Hillary cheated!

wasnt russia

was me