What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young men?

What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young men?

Other urls found in this thread:

eatthis.com/best-foods-to-stop-hair-loss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cum on their shiny heads.

Kek

shave it clean

Shave our heads and grow bears?

Biologist here, we're working on it.
The best thing you could do to help is repeal the medical laws that make it really, really, REALLY difficult to take cranial biopsies of healthy people.
If we're not allowed to yank bits out of the scalps of people who are essentially healthy except for being bald-os, we can't test all our gene therapy shit

>epidemic

men's hairlines slowly receed at 17, sometimes earlier. The thinning and pattern of balding is triggered by dht and genetics.

Testosterone is poison.

I've been saying this for years.
And not just in terms of balding.

Balding is correlated with higher levels of testosterone. If you are completely bald you will look more masculine because it is a subconscious signal to women that you have higher levels of testosterone.

Luckily genetic tests said I won't lose my hair, would never want to go bald no matter what the latent benefits are

>men's hairlines slowly receed at 17, sometimes earlier. The thinning and pattern of balding is triggered by dht and genetics.
>Testosterone is poison.

Hats off to you for being the one Sup Forumsster that understands what DHT is.

Isn't that just a widow's peak?

This. Alot of products cause dht spikes after consumption. Alcohol, weed, fast food.

another fucking shill thread

stop eating foods that promote DHT like soybean oil, start eating foods with Vitamin E and D.

What do you think causes it? It's the early stages of balding

Same as every single other generation in human history
If you are one of the unlucky ones cut your hair short so you look less pathetic and deal with it
If you keep your hair lauch quietly to yourself about it
Having all your hair after 40 is like having a big dick
Girls claim it doesn't matter but they notice and they care a lot

Stop eating like shit and living a sedentary lifestyle.

Kill yourself

Nah, that guy's hairline is clearly receding. Too much of an "m" shape.

>both my father has been in fantastic shape his whole life and has been bodybuilding since he was in his late teens
>so have I
>fantastic hair, no balding, my father is in his 50s now

I'm gonna go ahead and assume we've had enough test, can you explain why neither of us have balded? Genuine question, not calling you retarded.

Ah, no. A widow's peak is unrelated to balding. It's just a hairline. Like a cowlick.

Good genetics probably.

It's the estrogens they put on food and drink n shit
plus a ton of other artificial shit

both my father and I*

Sorry been drinking

Because it comes from the mother's side.

my plan for when i start balding is easy

become an american wrestler, picture related

Get them to stop jerking off and thinking going outside is stressful.

>Testosterone is poison

But the older you get the more likely you are to have less testosterone and less hair.

You some kind of lady? Why are you worried about your fancy hair so much?

Did you read that in a magazine at your aesthetician?

Front page of good housekeeping, or was it a magazine catered to men who are just gay enough to hang out with but not have sex with?

Talk about your new do with your lady friends there, bud.

BLM

Wanting to keep your hair is gay?

Am i balding /pol?

It's likely largely to do with diet.

There's the whole dht thing, but you can also improve hair growth by eating more foods with zinc, iron, protein, vitamin E and D, etc.

eatthis.com/best-foods-to-stop-hair-loss

a little bit in the front it seems

There is a remedy for baldness that is 100% effective. It involves extracting your testicles.

see: genetics

Estrogen actually promotes healthier skin which helps your hair grow.

>epidemic

>implying this hasn't been going on for thousands of years.

How old are you Pedro? Chances are you're not. If you let your hair grow long the widows peak is more noticeable, and I think around 20-25 guys reced a little, so chances are that's what you're noticing.

>no

You do know that a mans hairline typically does recede a little with age

You'll be okay if the front hairline stays.

22 i've had a big forehead since i was a kid and i've had my temples receeded since i was 17 and i lose a bunch of hairs everyday yet everything looks the same as when i was 17

tfw big aryan noggin and receding hairline at 23

at least i'm white, right pol?

>be me, 21
>no hair loss at all, with a juvenile, really low hairline (I basically have young stalin hair)
>dad's dad had hair until death
>minor hairloss on mom's side
Am I in the clear pol?

Well then shit if it's genetics, let natural selection sort em out, ain't my fault they lose all their hair at the first sign of testosterone. But you don't need hair, it's just nice.

IDK what's up with the other mexicans who are browner but almost nobody is balding here, everyone got a norwood 0-1

You're forhead isn't big. I'd be more concerned with the wrinkles.

I've had those since i was 12 its because of my facial expresions. My dad has them too.

>minor hairloss on mom's side

No, you are not clear. It's on the X chromosome. Have fun with that, 50% of the male population goes bald.

damn well I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts :/

Dont worry about it mexibro, i have the same thing.
As long as your parents parents arent bald youre good

Most of the other beaners i encounter have perfect hairlines, my gf's dad is like 56 and the dude has a better hairline than most young guys i see.

Some people just have good genetics.

Everyone is different. You can talk to some hairloss surgeons for free. I was talked out of it by chill Doctor at place called NHI. newhair.com

Enjoy your forever baldness you stupid masculine testosterone pumping motherfuckers, ahahaahehaahahahaahahhaah FUCK YOU ALL AHAHEHAHAHAAHAHAHA WINNING THE BETA LOTTERY OF LIFE WITH MY PERFECT LOCKS YOU BILLY CORGAN LOOKING FAGGOTS AAAAAHEHEAHEHAHOHEHOHOHEHEEH

Why talked out of it? I've been planning to get surgery to fix my hair.

If I do it now. I'll lose hair behind the surgery area and that will be really bad looking. Might get SMP tattoo someday.

When it happens and how severely it happens are based on other genes and the environment. You might keep your hair till you are in your 50s, or it might start going in your 30s or 20s. My maternal granddad was 60 when he started balding.

For fucks sake don't take finasteride to fix your hair. Yes, it distrupts DHT formation but it can crash your libido and give you ED and depression that can last for years after you discontinue it.

EU
FUCKING
GENICS

If you have shit genes DO NOT BREED.

I dunno but I beat it somehow. Cool beans.

>tfw everyone in the family has a full head of hair
>97 year old grandpa still has to get haircuts

Feels good.

good thing im on female hormones, i was about to bald and then it stoped and my hair grow back even more full than before

Not but worse, you're a spic.

Estrogen is a key component in DHT production, which is what causes baldness.

>tfw long flowing mane

I have a full head of hair but if I run a cycle of test will I start balding?

and you need a full head of hair for...?

you don't need it to get rich. don't need it to fuck beautiful women. don't need it to create a family.

whether you like it or not, you're gonna age. hair loss happens. wrinkles happen. stuff is gonna start sagging.

quit being a little bitch and accept reality like a man

not necessarily

lots of men get hair like that in their 20s or 30s and have it for the rest of their lives

and 80 year old man with hair like that isn't right around the corning from losing it all; that's just his hairline