Submissive/slave white trash slut from Oklahoma..WWYD?

Submissive/slave white trash slut from Oklahoma..WWYD?

white trash slut from Oklahoma

>WWYD

Slowly build her confidence and help her get a job?

WWYD?

Well I live in Oklahoma and I'd do a hell of a lot to her.

Cant build with a twat like this!

What part?

I'm near Norman.

shes from yukon

Like what?

Eat pussy

You know her?

No racism you stupid nigger. eat your belly button till you bleed to death

I'd shove her down on my cock and amke her gag until i was ready to bend her over and take her from behine.

Snort meth, fuck her in all her holes

She would puke on ur cock

She does both and loves it

Post anus

Can you faggots from OK stop making these faggot-ass threads. Growing up on the internets back in like 1999 to 2008ish, I was --always-- the only person from Oklahoma ever. I liked that.

Now all you fucking queers are fagging up Sup Forums. Like fuck off. Seriously. And it's funny b/c you guys are probably nearby me and I can kick your fucking asses if you don't listen to me.

what's up bro. midwest city here, either stop making these faggot topics or catch these hands

that wouldnt stop me lol

Like this?

God I'd love to fill that ass up!

10th and Sooner, come at me bro.

I come up there just about every day. Let's fucking go faggot.

You probably cum up your dad's ass just about every day, and that makes you the faggot.

nice thumbnails
I can't even tell what the fuck they are without an electron microscope...

>white
LMAO, americans.

Make her clean my house naked and do all the dirty filthy jobs like scrubbing my toilet and fixing my sink that won't drain. Promise her I'll reward her with sex but then tell her to get lost after she's finished. If she's really insistent I might let her suck my cock but having sex with slaves is generally a bad idea, you don't want to get their icky slave DNA on you or your potential kids. Nothing worse than kids with submissive genes growing up to be slaves.