Ask a rather young daily crack cocaine user anything. Also crack/drugs general discussion thread

Ask a rather young daily crack cocaine user anything. Also crack/drugs general discussion thread.

kill your self

How old are you?

Why are you such a degenerate piece of shit?

tell us about how you sucked dick for crack

Nah life's pretty awesome when you're high, and even bearable when you're not. I'll wait a little bit to do that.

Will you get sick from smoking roaches?

Actually a pretty solid guy most of the time

Turning 20 soon

Haven't yet mate, would have to be some flame Rock for me to resort to sucking dick for it. Am bisexual so honestly if someone offered me, say a grand, would slob on that knob like corn on the cob

Is crack genuinely any better? I'm so far seriously disappointed with cocaine. Snorting until my whole face is numb but totally let down, only moderate euphoria, it doesn't last at all, seems only decent when drinking and huffing my way through 120 quid over a couple hours could get me a year's worth of LSD or some quality MDMA time for months. Its like Super Coffee. Really fucking expensive Super Coffee. Also datheartrate.png
I really wanted to like it but maybe crack is better/ goes farther?

well just tell an interesting crack story then i guess.

BAMP

How do you get the money?

How is Cocaine compared to Loud like Sour Deisel?

Crack is miles better in my opinion, doesn't last nearly as long though which is not too much of a downside in all honesty. I feel like it may effect people in various ways because in my case it just chills me out and gives me a great euphoria while some people i know tweak da fuck out. The effect it has on me may be due to my ADHD, that's what usually happens to me with stims/speed. Try it if Coke isn't working for you, might be a lil confusing to make a stem (pipe) at first but there's info on the web for it. Do NOT pay over a 100 for a gram, I won't go over 80 myself. Also, for your big hits blow it into a balloon and take it right after your hit, good headrush.

Please halp Sup Forums. Switched my Cocaindealer because impaying way less there. Didnt like the taste at the beginning but overall was it really nice. So here is the Problem he only starts selling at 5g. So took some on Saturday evening and did not stop until today evening. No Food, no water, no headache, just overly awake and paranoid and I cant stop taking this shit. So because I was in a rush he gave me this shit without paying. As it happened when i gave him the money today I took another 5g. Today I felt my feet started to hurt but i didnt rly think about it until now when I took mysocks of. Both my feet are totally red and swollen. Wtf have I done to myself and waht actually happens here right now?

Trust funds, running low though so I'm gonna start working and start smoking weed as well so I don't smoke hard everyday.

Been waiting for this exact thread
I've lost almost everything to this addiction
Just got done smoking a half gram
Want to stop everyday, to week minded too. Main reason so easy to get and its cheap. 30-40 a gram.

I'm gonna be honest I keep it low-key and chill af. I'm not into crazy shit and I don't keep crazy mfs around me so really nothing too interesting story wise.

Tastes 1000000x better, has a nice euphoria mental instead of a down body high. I used to be a daily smoker but haven't smoked in months because of this shit. Gonna start smoking to help with the comedown so i don't buy more after I run out.

Cheers, next time I get some it's out with the baking soda.

ur thread is weak, crackhead
im out

> (OP)
>Been waiting for this exact thread
>I've lost almost everything to this addiction
>Just got done smoking a half gram
>Want to stop everyday, to week minded too. Main reason so easy to get and its cheap. 30-40 a gram.

30-40 a gram? Fuck, idk if you live in the hood or something but it's expensive around here. Only 3 legit dealers in my whole town.

I hope you realize dried semen flakes is one of the ingredients for crack cocaine.

That's the exact reason I made this thread lol, there's a fucked stigma surrounding crack and all the assumptive replies I've received proves that. Here to make a point in all reality.

You can cook half decent shit in a spoon, only like a gram at a time though

I just found wife's wallet guna nick 10 to get more. Feel bad.jpg
Dude I got the plug

i wanna eat weed but i cant find anyone bakin

Nothing wrong with that man, gotta do what ya gotta do. Do you smoke or do anything for the comedown?

Fuck outta here with your weed, I clearly stated "crack/drug discussion" there nothing interesting about marijuana whatsoever

Drug been here.

Im a very light smoker, alcohol lightweight and, on the very rare occasion, smoke weed when I have access.

Looking to get into hallucinogenics. I'm thinking maybe Shrooms or LSD but I'm not too sure what to start on or how to find it. Considered going on the black market on the dark web but I'm a bit weary about honeypots and how I'd even receive the drugs without risk of getting caught

So, weed is legal in california now?

I roll it in a blunt with tobacco and weed get 4 blunts with half G
Come down suck cuz I just want more.

Newb* not been lol

Also, I don't think I used the term honeypot correctly. Oh well

I would not trust the dark web for drugs man, maybe except for bud. Anything synthetic is most likely not gonna be what's advertised. You'd be lucky to get LSA, instead of some fucked up shit. Dude I know got 5k green hulk xans off the dark web and shit was pressed with straight GHB.

You don't smoke it outta a stem damn

Vasoconstriction, have a beer

Never have never will
I need to constantly smoke
I try to take a break but I just want to smoke again

Need benzodiazepines help.
Been taking 1mg of Ativan for about a week to help with constant fear but when I don't dose I'm terrified but I'm also terrified to become addicted.
Any personal knowledge will help me a lot

In 3 yrs I spent over 40k on rock.
Another 5 on weed and tobacco
I use top shelf bud but it's lil bit tiny bit more rock and tobacco weed gives it more flavor and got a high still after rock goes away

bake urself, it's easy

Gavin?

lol fuck shhh

psft, crack

Fentanyl is where its at

I sold crack in the 90's and was involved in various disputes with groups of other people who did the same thing, some of whom were asians who wore segmented chrome armor plates that didn't help them at all. They also used segmented metal belts to fight with and I have watched asian gangsters hurt themselves because their pants fell down.

I have also been flash kicked in the face a whole bunch of times where it didn't hurt at all, and seen slanted eyes turn wide.

That's how I used to fight, I'd ring up and just grab people and hammer them and weather whatever they did to me on my way to grabbing ahold of them.
I'm a big farm boy from a ranching family in the Canadian midwest and when we got into fights and I smoked crack I felt like the fucking hulk against the malnourished raft riding tiny little Vietnamese, a bunch of us could sometimes pick them up off the ground and fucking throw them, it was great.

I have too many kids to do shit like that anymore but I miss it, most of my friends from back then are dead so nobody even knows about the shit I've got up to, my wife thinks I got my scars from screwing around at work as a kid.

Any suggestions for other way to smoke the hard? I just freebase but feel like theres got to be a better way

where get fentanyl?

Break it down get a blunt wrap lace with tobacco then sprinkle rock roll it and smoke it on and off

Use a balloon for your first few big rips, blow it into the balloon take a few breaths and take the hit again. Only is worth it if you're smoking a decent sized rock, pointless with smaller hits but still has an effect. Also, glass is easier to get push from. Tire gauges are alright, but don't get as much push I feel.

I'll have to try that, I feel like it won't be as concentrated though. Or taste as good for that matter.

No flavor issues. And you smoke a lot longer

What makes coke more worth the money than speed?

The high is great and goes away 20 minutes want more.

Fent is the poor mans smack
It's described perfectly as "soulless heroin"

So you still get direct blasts all at once? I just fail to see how that'd work better than just talking a rip of straight hard all at once from a stem.

Bitch smoke some methamphetamine like a normal white human being and quit being a fucking nigger.

Fuck yea take a slow hit hold for 10 15 seconds exhale and boom senses go up high as 10 ladders

Doesn't keep you up for days like a small bag of speed will. Comedown is easier (just depression, wanting more) whereas when I came down off a lot of Adderall or meth I literally wanted to commit suicide, would spend hours in my bed miserable/in tears if I didn't have any benzos or some shit to help. Hard is nice, especially if you can manage to just do it every once in a while, starts to get burdensome once you get used to smoking every day. But, it's fucking makes for an amazing night if you get a decent sack, straight euphoria and good vibes.

Dirty ass drug cheap no good

Yeah smoke meth and eventually lose your teeth, get sores on your face and body, and stay up for days at a time and lose your sanity. Whereas crack has little to no short term effects besides fiending and short lived depression after you smoke all your shit.

Ever fucked on one?
Its crazy

Cool story pops.