Earlier this evening, I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators on Amazon

Earlier this evening, I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators on Amazon.

She didn't notice that I was standing behind her because she had her earbuds in listening to music, so I had time to look over her shoulder and see what she was doing. When I finally realized what she was looking at, I slammed the laptop shut. I took her laptop away from her and grounded her for a month.

About twenty minutes later, my wife told me that she ungrounded our daughter then told me give the laptop back. Our daughter was standing right next to her when she said it.. They both had their arms crossed. I sat there for a while in silence, dumbfounded by what my wife was doing, and then I refused to give it back. My wife and I argued about it for about an hour and then eventually she just gave our daughter her laptop.

Neither one of them are speaking to me. I don't really want to speak to either of them either. I'm sleeping on the couch in the living room tonight but I can't fall asleep. My wife completely punked me out in front of our child and now it's going to be fucking impossible to discipline her.

I can't understand it. I try to protect our daughter from becoming a degenerate slut and my own wife undermines me. I still can't believe she didn't have my back on this. What the fuck is this world coming to where twelve year old girls looking at adult sex toys on Amazon is acceptable behavior?

You better man up best you raise a cunt. Good luck OP. Don’t put out any more shitty women please. She’s most likely looking them up so she can do cam shows for men. I only bought my first dildo when I started taking nudes at 16.

>things that never happened

if this isn't bait kys.

post tits

Im guessing OP is white. White men are pathetic cucks these days. Be a man and assert your dominance. Slap your wife in front of your daughter then demand your daughter gives you back the laptop. Dont take the laptop from her, make her give it back to you

Jesus Christ I can't believe people like you have children.

She's not your fucking slave, she's learning about her body and her life.

I was fooling around with my friends by 9 years old.

Learn more about humanity and the rest of the world you sheltered uneducated cunt. She will grow up to resent you just like I resented my father for trying to push his ancient ways on me.

It's okay to live life differently. There are very few wrong ways to live, but I guarantee that trying to control your daughter like this is easily one of the wrong ways.

teach her, educate her, but stop trying to control her. she will rebel because even a child can see how fucking stupid you're being.

good on your wife for being logical and learned.

does your kekistan shirt fit you still?

Cuck

I had to read exactly one sentence of your post to know that you are a mouth breathing dipshit retard.

That is some intense LARP

>fooling around with my friends at the age of 9

Either bait, or straight up dumb whore kek

you sound like a (((reasonable person.)))

Your wife and daughter are clearly in the wrong. You're right to ban all discussion and support of sexual development. She can learn all that banging old pedophiles and getting teen-pregnant, as God intended. 'MUR'CA!

Fuck your daughter so she doesnt need a vibrator

>Being this new

Divorce the bitch.

post pics

this is very old pasta. I'm surprised I was able to correctly identify that it was pasta.

everyone has the right to masturbate you fucktard

it's normal

mods

This pasta is so stale it's crunchy again.

of the wife you dumb nigger

yeah and they get to use their hands like I did as a tyke.
If I had been given a pocket pussy at 12, I wouldn't have left the house.