Rekt thread

rekt thread

That security guard is a badass. It's interesting to watch people instincts kick in. At the first sign of trouble, three people flee and hide. He reflexively goes for his iron.

in the bottom left corner it looks like there's already a woman's feet in shoes like she was already waiting on the floor before everyone else

THATS FUCKING IT.

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

bump

Agreed, I would of thought he would of had much more hesitation.

I agree on that, I'm only here for curiosity

The guy is probably an off-duty or retired cop

Nah, you're just new as fuck.

at least write your own response faggot..

I kept watching but did not/could not finish? Is this on a loop or does the eye come out?

Does the guards gun jam at 12 seconds or ... does he feel the need to pet his gun for doing a good job? Hi idk how guns work.

it misfed

i never understood the people that say this. three people run and hide. ya, because a masked gunman came in and they dont have guns. he reflexively goes for his iron. no shit. the guy who's job it is and has a gun goes for his gun. all i saw was he wasnt paying attention. almost tripped over himself grabbing his gun, and got super lucky that the robber didnt see him until too late and wasted all his bullets on the desk. he just reached around and shot some fool on the ground 3 feet away. THEN steadied himself when the guy was trying to run and killed him.

Nah, just sort of picked out a small part of the eye.

Side note, I have a ton of things I can't post because the file size limit on this board sucks.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

1/10 made me reply.

Stop being so edgy.

Robbers getting ventilated are my absolute favorite kinds of reky vids.

>filename
I'm in fucking tears, kudos user

>the little dance
>kek

>would of
kill yourself

Robbing a gun store...easily one of the most retarded things you could do...

ventilated is a great way to put it

he was a future doctor he shoulda known better

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Well ventilated robbers reach room temperature faster!

ALL GOOD KIDS WHO DINDUNUFFIN!!

filename

Those are literally just shoes..

>computer
I'm on my phone Bitch. Cant judge me now faggot.

SWANTON BOMB
SWANTON BOMB
JEFF HARDY MUST BE BROKEN
SMACK DAB IN HALF

Congrats, jerk off to the fact that you are a premium Sup Forums member since 1920. Your life must be great.

crusin' for pussy

suggested filename "white niggers"

i was not expecting that to happen lmao

i like videos of black boys pretending to be tough and then getting owned.

BAAAH GAAWD STOP THE DAYUM MATCH

Kek I thought the same thing

Clearly a redditor

fuckin dumbass

MOARs law

what an absolute retard lol

Ooh shiiit this motherfucka just cracked the system!!

more slaw?

I. CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING.

limp-wristed causing jam

should have used a tampon

good thing Jamal went for his 2nd gun there so he could die like a street kang.

good necro pussy right there. probably still warm.

Would fuck

I use to work at a bank as a teller and that's what tellers are trained to do during a robbery, get under the till, hit the emergency button and wait for police. Armed security should be there.

Plus those bullet holes make alternative pussies

yeah that guard lucked out by not falling over himself. bullshitting on the job

Hes probably ok

always wondered if I'd fuck a freshly dead hot girl if I knew no one would ever know. I mean, why not?

I needs to get me one uh them there cars man....

i think this won for the rest of the week

I think he had to take a few days off

where that guy come from?

I'd rather try the cold pussy. I bet it's an unique experience.

My cousin at Miami Dade Fire Rescue always said that ppl bounce if they jump from low heights. I now saw what he meant. We need to help ppl b4 they reach this level of despair.

he was on a secret mission from uncharted space

kek

Right as rigor mortis sets in would be the best

>that guy who instinctively moves into the leg space of the desk, despite the fact the material is thinner there
>not unlike cats seeking shelter under a tire

Fascinating

wtf his front wheel wasn't attached

Given that I despise these ever present mobs of wheeliefags...
SO satisfying

What if the rotting pussy decayed around your dick and you were stuck in its clench forever like a knotted dog's dick

r u a Fuk idort?

Should have used mana drain.

jam a blade in next to your penis and cut a slit so that it is loose enough to pull out.

Funny that. I also used to be a teller. You're just told to hand over money even if you don't see a weapon. Why the fuck would I sound an alarm and trigger a retard into a shooting spree when it's not even my money???

No...we need more buildings at the perfect height to give us DAT BOUNCE.

If you have to ask, you already know the answer.

You gotta give it to him. He really committed to that dive.

post more robbers getting fuck pls

/thread

Basically what we were told as well, the building I worked in was about 90 years old and had small yellow buttons under each till and we were told that by pushing one it called the police except we were always instructed to call authorities after the person had left with a standard phone so idk why the buttons are still there.

Damn never seen nerve gas spontaneously attack the end of a water slide before. You never know when it will attack next

shooting him is he's rolling across the ground and then running away.

Bald Old Dirty Harry wannabe belongs in prison.

And few countries have enough poverty and untreated mental illness that have citizens so desperate or out of their mind that they would try robbing a bank in the first place. Congratulations on being number one, America

because if the cops show up when the robber is still in the building its highly likely to turn into a hostage situation

I mean I'm military, it helps deadening any sense of disgust that comes with seeing a dead body or something gruesome happen. You wouldn't want your soldiers vomiting or looking away every time a brother gets shot would you? or have them freeze up every time they shoot an enemy when there's another enemy aiming their sights down at you?

0/10 but 10000000000 guaranteed replies

I was about to call you a dumb twat, but you're part right.
He fired the first shot that knocked the guy down, but the guy kept shooting so baldy put a couple more in him. That's where it should have ended. But shooting him in the back as he's running away?
I believe there are some places where this is legal, but it shouldn't be.

That's copypasta you're responding to