Mueller

>Mueller
>Ain't
>Going
>Away

NOTHING is sweeter than watching liberals in front of the entire fucking world showing what
CRYING
POINTLESS
IDIOTS

they are. Trump won't even fire Mueller, he's having too much fun watching them all look more fucking foolish every day.

Carry on Mueller by all means haha, by the time this is done, you won't find a job as a fucking shoe salesman.

Because criticizing Trump black lists you from working with the rest of the successful public.

Kek

Look at those caps. It’s ok to be triggered user.

I wonder what people will say when Mueller announces that there was no evidence of wrongdoing on Donald Trumps part.

I wonder what happens if he doesn't

Caps-Lock

The true sign of intelligence in this world.

I wish I was as smart as that.

nope haha, Trump has no need for that, he's not Hillary. He is RESPECTED by those in the know for his track record of sound judgement and savvy. You dig your OWN fucking grave showing how invincibly clueless you are. So go right ahead!

Yeah apparently there's so much evidence against Hilary they couldn't put her in prison

what's to announce? It's perfectly clear there isn't.

When will MSM and liberals give up on this. this is all they have because they realize the trump presidency has been relatively successful so far. This investigation has yielded nothing, eventually they will have to give it up.

Love how Mueller swaggers around like it isn't the most obvious thing in existence that he has NOTHING

>Zero evidence
>numerous cabinet members gone as a direct result of investigation findings and conduct with Russia
>literally everyone around me has been in contact with Kremlin on some level

Yeah nothing suspicious about that at all you blind faggot

>eventually they will have to give it up

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Gosh you're dumb. You think they're just going to release all the information in a federal investigation against the retardo orange?

keep relishing how much incrimination you're going to see when protocol allows it! hahahaha

You Trumpcucks can all enjoy this while you still can. I ain't even mad because I know we'll be the ones laughing when it's over.

How? In the extremely unlikely event that he is removed from office then Mike Pence will be the president and the SCOTUS appointments won't change. You do know that right? (I realize that they don't teach civics in school anymore.)

He's getting fired on the 22nd. Trump said so. Because Putin will be a great president.

ok I guess keep wasting money then. because they are no where even near close to finding ANYTHING and its been almost 2 years now.

>its been almost 2 years now.
It started may 17, 2017. That's 7 months ago, you faggot.

of course by the time it has to be admitted they have nothing it won't matter, because you'll already be headlong into the next smoke-and-mirrors bullshit a fool like you is eminently open to, and you'll be tooting your little horn about THAT

hes been under fbi investigation for it since election time moron. they found nothing so dems had to resort to a special investigator to find something. He is coming up with nothing either.

with the way that everything leaks now, we would have known if there was info

Pro Tip: nobody cares. Year from now Mueller still won't have found anything. But libtards distracted by the witch hunt will watch from the sidelines as more conservative judges appointed, taxes reduced, illegals sent packing lmao

This
Wait libcuks, I just know Ferris Bueller will come up with something this week

I can't wait for Mueller to get his retarded ass fired and for all the libcucks to try to stage a revolution and get mowed down like the vermin they are.
It'll be glorious.

Watching the GOP try to whip up a preemptive defense in the press and seeing trumptards eating it up is delicious. Trump hired criminals and everyone in his cabinet including his inept retarded family he tried creating a monarchy with is going to jail. NeverTrumpers will have the last laugh in the end.

You done fucked right up, douchewit, and no amount of trying to paint your lifelong republican investigator and the fucking fbi as a liberal conspiracy will save your degenerate criminals from the man in the iron suit.

not going to happen. and if trump tries firing the second investigator investigating him, he’ll be impeached or worse. The party does not need him.

Voted trump for the laughs. Now I feel pretty stupid after looking at his tax bill.

It's time for another Flood. Nothing is worth saving.

Here he comes to save the day!
Mighty Mouth is on his way.

4 arrests, guilty pleas, and more on the way. Yeah, sounds like nothing.

>Trump
>respected

>track record of sound judgement and savvy
like selling steaks at sharper image?

Jerry Farber had a piece in The Student as Nigger where he mentioned he was smoking dope with Governor Ronald Reagan one day and St Ronnie told he was only acting Republitard in order to galvanize the proletariat into rebellion.
Jerry Farber must have smoked an awful lot of good weed.

And the GSA is working with Mueller. I betcha Assange is, too.

Cute.
>Republican majorities in House, Senate, and Supreme Court
>Libtard thinks impeachment could still reasonably happen

Sure, kid. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

he's making a list
he's checking it twice
he's gonna have donald trump's
balls in a vice

>investigate forever
>find nothing but 7 year old conspiracy to commit tax evasion on Trump's ex-campaign manager (who was literally partners with Hillary's ex-campaign manager at the time)

Also, his deadline is next month, so he is going away?

Y E P
E
P

incentivizes offshoring more jobs, and he and fucking corker scored themselves special passthroughs that benefit real estate moguls (themselves) directly. Betsy devos’s family gets a couple extra billion out of the deal. Its okay, bc we’re making teachers pay for it out of tgeir own non-deductible school suppky purchases for tgeir students.

executions need to happen.
but in reality, the plan will just get torn to shreds in a few years when the retarded electirate jam tge dems into power again, and we’ll try to get china to ”loan” us the 1.5 trillion dollar expense of it, which will be repaid when they finally release a virus and erase the white race off the face of the earth and simpky move in and take everything over.

yeah libtards would be retarded to think that. some of them probably even do.

whip up another argument i didnt make from a position im not arguing from you predictable hack.

>Has to use a watch to know what's left of his presidency.
TICK-TICK
TICK-TICK

kkkk
k k
k k
kkkkkkkk
k k
k k
kkkk

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID .....

Need I go on? I've got about 5 pages of this shit. I try to form an unbiased of each president after a couple years in office, so far Trump has been doing very well.

lmao excellent Sup Forums satire

and the ultimate irony, is that emails are what will bring him and his whole family down.

k

wikileaks all credibility - i supported them for almost ten year, now they lost all respect and credibility as they showed they are not impartial.

this is the dumbest argument.

trump does bad shit.

trump supporter: what about hillary?

one person's bad actions does not negate another persons bad actions.

and yet there isn't a single wiki-leak that has been proven false

withholding RNC emails when you have a dog in the race is just as good as lying

This is true though, but it has nothing to do with Trump. Obama and W put Nixon to shame when it comes to bugfuckery.

Oh man i wish hillary was the president, can you imagine her having seizures in the middle of a world leaders meeting. FUCKING PRICELESS.

We’ll ask for proof, it’ll be top secrret, and no one will be allowed to know. Mueller will say we just have to believe their findings.

Not as funny as a president with dementia like Trump.

Lol bullshit, if there are emails, they will eventually come out and it will be the most anticlimactic thing ever. It will read like a bunch of old ladies exchanging gossip and clutching pearls over how awful mean old Trump is. Remember, the GOP hated Trump just as much as the DNC, if not less. Shit, the text messages from Mueller’s team at the FBI show that Clinton-backing agents were glad that Trump won the nomination because they were sure that it meant that Hilary would win the general. Face it, Hilary is a shit and so are her supporters and that’s why she lost.

yeah like that one ... " Miss president whats your opinion on sudan - elcongo, wich probably is the biggest humanitarian failure on this planet right now ... and then the bitch DO THE HILLARY SHAKE ... jesus fucking christ , that shit is funny.

Obama and Dubya didn't have an Archibald Cox. President Double-Think has two Coxes: Comey and Mueller.

>as much as the DNC, if not less
Work on that, Sparky.

You’re too old for this board. May I suggest WaPo.com? Alexa, tell me something soothing.

Are you a neurologist ? maybe you talking about pugilistic dementia ... hes a greedy old man without a doubt, but dementia ? come on liberal you can do better.

True. Just her's were worse. Some how in a nation where everyone agreed before the election that we had two shit candidates, everyone seemed surprised when we ended up with a shit president.

Remember when you trumpfags were keking thinking this investigation was going to end with crooked killary clinton(LOCK HER UP!!1111) getting jailed. You guys sure changed your tone to "lol triggered liberals thinking there was russian collusion in the government this is a nothingburger" real quick. Trump has the lowest approval rating in the country's history, Alabama went blue for the first time in decades because the GOP is too incompetent to put forth a not pedophile candidate. The GOP is a quickly sinking ship. Jump off now you triggered snowflake before all of your dignity is gone. Mfw retards crawl over broken glass to suck their god emperors cum while being triggered that da big bad wibruls are mean to dem

idiot.

>Worthless
>Jew
>Posts
>Bait

Stay mad.

Is this reddit or tumblr. There's so many buzz insults it's like snake eating itself.

Oh, how quickly niggerfag changed his tone.

>gets called mad
>"LOL dumb reddit boi youre MAD XDDD"
Cry more snowflakes

bizarrely out of touch with reality.

You're either very young or very old.

Typical Flat Earthers.

No, seriously, I don't understand what you were trying to say. It's like you just randomly dropped words like triggered and snowflake into something you had already written.

LOOK FAGGOT I SEE WHAT YOUR TRYING TO DO HERE AND IT ISNT WORKING
YOU ARE NOT TRIGGERING ME FAGGOT
TRUMP IS GOING TO FIRE MUELLER BECAUSE HE IS KEEPING TRUMP FROM DOING HIS JOB