pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/miley-cyrus-younger-now/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who gives a heck ing fart

how about no

lol epic

lmao

ebic meem frend :DD

>the follow-up to 2013's bangerz
>completely glossing over her trainwreck 2015 album to make her seem more appealing
lol p4k is retarded.

also op you're a fucking pleb

nice meem reddit! :DDD

Yeah that's my first reaction too. I went "2013? That sounds too long ago" and then realized it wasn't her last album. What a fucking joke, only thing worth discussing here.

This but unironically

Miley Cyrus isn't worth discussing here

yeah but p4k's blatant dishonesty definitely is. the fewer people take them seriously the better

I wish she'd just commit already and do a full Country album. Not like modern country but the Dolly Parton kinda stuff. She'd do really well imo.

On a related note, does anyone have thoughts about the new Kesha album?

One of the best Pop albums of 2017, and some of her best work, especially the more Rock and Country-leaning tracks.

Also fuck Miley Cyrus and her boring new Colbie Caillat-esque acoustic basic white bitch album. Shit'll probably be sold in Starbucks by the register for $5.99 in a few weeks.

I think the same thing, it's a really good album. I actually saw Kesha live a couple of nights ago and it was great.

2016/2017 is the era where every shitty top40 pop artist finally learned how to come off as artistic. Literally the only person to fail is Katy Perry, and maybe Taylor Swift.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Taylor Swift and Meghan Trainor are going backwords to the early 2010s LMFAO/Black Eyed Peas-tier sound

I fucking hate all you trendies that migrated here back in 2013 and made this place a shithole.

Yeah, she totally has the voice for it, and an album like that would be really refreshing to hear.

You have to go back >>>r/music

Dead Petz was a nice album. This new album sucks, although if I liked country pop then maybe it would appeal to me.

That sound is comfy. Taylor is fucking it up though.

>Dead Petz was a nice album
yikes. at least you don't like country pop i guess

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/miley-cyrus-younger-now/

hahahaha fuck she sucks