What is Sup Forums opinion on the bacteria that is going to kill off the human race...

What is Sup Forums opinion on the bacteria that is going to kill off the human race. This strain of bacteria is now immune to our last resort anti-bacterial drugs, and has now been found in the u.s.
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/26/the-superbug-that-doctors-have-been-dreading-just-reached-the-u-s/

Other urls found in this thread:

wellnessresources.com/health/articles/monolaurin_a_natural_immune_boosting_powerhouse/
science20.com/science_20/how_bubonic_plague_made_europe_great-29378
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It'll work out for the best.

Muh bacteriophagi?

Time to order hazmat suits and board up the house

Im gonna build a fallout shelter and wear a tin foil hat so the bacteria cant get to my brain

if by "best" you mean mass death once this starts spreading then yea our right.

tru

Plagues are good for humans, it eliminates shitty genes and retards. It's mother natures chlorine.

Not when your job is to be coughed on

>Implying we haven't read variations of this story for like 10 years

Yes goy, don't you want to freak out about our scary headlines??

kinda. It elimites people weak the plague but i would consider shitty dna as low iq or other traits.

@OP I think these superbugs will actually be a huge problem. 2050+ might look more like 1850 than 1950 with regards to bacteria killing people.

We have absolutely no cure in sight for this bacteria, and the fatality rate can bet up to 50% with some strains. Please elaborate how this is going to work out for the best.

>Being purposely ignorant when facing a serious problem

I've never taken antibiotics in my life, so... I'm not really sure why I should care?

>no replies

We have over 7 billion hosts for bacteria to evolve in. More population = more hosts = more chances of mutations. Antibiotics will definitely be a problem in the future.

E. Coli doesn't spread like an influenza. If anything this will force the US to actually have food inspection standards/practices that aren't batshit retarded and make employers take that shit serious or get raped legally.

I have no sympathy for dumb assholes who don't wash their hands before eating.

wellnessresources.com/health/articles/monolaurin_a_natural_immune_boosting_powerhouse/

science20.com/science_20/how_bubonic_plague_made_europe_great-29378

Also, only those who deserve to die will die.

Use my more traditional methods of treating sickness (eg using garlic for treating colds) that other people do not know about and survive.

>working

Oh well. It's been a slice. Saw the super depressing and as usual, occultic x men and yeah. Nothing matters but Christ and what's mine

Will you cough on my dick?

My boy. Ive been using this shit since i was a baby. Gets rid of sickness fast

can't come soon enough

>he wasn't immunized

join the freemasons faggot

Prolly not

I use it in this form

It will be like the old days, where if you get a papercut, you can die of an infection.