Literally any kid with some slight experience with Garage Band can make this album

Literally any kid with some slight experience with Garage Band can make this album

Are bleepbloopists really this easily entertained?

Other urls found in this thread:

k-punk.abstractdynamics.org/archives/007666.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stick with your butt indie, amerilard

I feel the same way about Fahey. Fucking rockists man

>literally anybody with a band can make dark side of the moon

>literally any jerk off with a guitar and petals can make Loveless

It doesn’t matter how easy the shit is to make it’s about the content and impact.

Fucking Corey Feldman had a fucking well produced album that was so fucking garbage that it isn’t even ironically ok to listen to.

>and petals

>>literally any jerk off with a guitar and petals can make Loveless
that's true though

Fuck I knew there’d be a typo somewhere...

Yeah now that kevin did it. no one was making that kind of music before him

to be fair the petals added a lot to loveless

then why didn't you make it?

the achievement is in actually making it. there are thousands and thousands of amazing albums out there that anybody can make, but that nobody has. maybe you'll be the person to make one?

YES. EXACTLY. ANYONE COULD MAKE ALBUMS LIKE THIS. THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD GO MAKE ONE TO PROVE YOU ARE RIGHT, BECAUSE YOU ARE.

I had to type in all caps because I was yelling that shit at my monitor, I want to scream it from the rooftops. You are right. It's not that hard, anyone can make this shit. Including you. If you took some time and effort, you too can be a world class leading edge musician, with many masterpieces under your belt. SERIOUSLY. The bar is not high for pop music.

Give back to the music community. It's okay, you can do it. You are talented, and we want you, and we want your music. Don't leave us hanging without having ever heard what you have to offer.

Literally any kid with some slight experience with PlayerPRO can make this album

Are bleepbloopists really this easily entertained?

idk about that SON

OP knows dick about production.

this actually warmed my heart

came here to shitpost but actually i need to show my appreciation, thank you user

you can't. The best you can do is imitate the aesthetic of his drums and vocal techniques but you will fail at the melodies and the atmospheres. That is the what you plebs will never understand. I have listened to so many Burial imitators but not one of them managed to bring out the raw 4 am emotion like Burial does(especially in untrue). I bet you say the same shit about all ambient artists too.

>Garage Band
you mean soundforge

true! why people still care about it? lol!

Its actually really hard to make an album like that, don't believe me, try and get that bass sound and fit it into the mix

tips fedora

Listened to it a couple of times start to finish, can't remember a single track

>Literally any kid with some slight experience with Garage Band
nah. the drums are absolutely remarkable. rare talent.

It happens so often wtih kids online, that don't get the context. Before that album , pitching entire vocals up and down, skipping drums that went out of time, ambient interludes, and a lot more didn't happen. So its easy to say I could have done that, but a lot of the stuff he did on that record not only hadn't been done before in that way, (except in one off effects) but no one had thought of doing it, the intentional error for lack of a better term. The influence of that album is very wide spread, you hear it in alternative electro and pop everywhere

Also making an album is hard.

he just made some 2step tunes but unlike most producers that preceded him, he was quite the sad lad ://

None of what you said was even remotely true aside from "making an album is hard"

prove it

>hurr durr i could make this

But you didn't though

Sup Forums tier logic

Err what are you on about? Are you saying that these things didn't exist or they didn't exist, specifically in a garage context?

Guess you didn't read what I wrote huh

Jeez am I on the right board?
Thanks user, you gave me the inspiration to continue doing what I do even though I know it's shit.

I really don't know what you're on about mate. I absolutely love garage and dubstep, they're two of my favourite genres. I bought Untrue way back in the day and it's one of my favourite albums. What are you trying to imply? I've read your comment three times now and I don't understand your logic.

Are you saying that Burial "invented pitched vocals", because that is just quite frankly false. Even in a garage context, Todd Edwards had this as his signature chopping it up as well. It's true Burial has a very unique style but it's not like he was the first person to do these things. Burial just created that mesh of atmospheric dubstep and dark garage that is his signature.

Read it a 4th time then you spazz

Yeah I still don't get you

>Before that album , pitching entire vocals up and down, skipping drums that went out of time, ambient interludes, and a lot more didn't happen

Not true

>but no one had thought of doing it

Not true

ROTY

read mark fisher's book on hauntology and you'll change you opinion OP

k-punk.abstractdynamics.org/archives/007666.html