My roommate and friend just let me lose my virginity to his smoking hot gf AMA

My roommate and friend just let me lose my virginity to his smoking hot gf AMA

Dylan?

how and why story time fagboy

no

>be me, 19, roommate is 23, good friends.
>About 6 months ago, he brings in this hot 21yr old
>We all hang out a lot, I get to know her very well over the next few months
>Can't remember why, but for some reason one day I got out of the shower and went in my room to change and she came in and saw me naked
>Said her boyfriend said to get something from my room
>I'm super embarrassed, she sees me full frontal, she plays it off cool and makes a sly comment that I have a big dick
>BTW, I'm around 8 inches by my measure, but its never got any action
>Over the next couple of weeks, when we all get drunk she starts lightly flirting with me.
>She will come in and sit on my lap and wiggle her butt, or wear real tight clothes around me
>One day roommate comes up to me and says how he knows Im a virgin and how his gf is into me
>He sets me up on a date with her
cont...

>8 inches

nice try faggot lmaooo

sage

Assert dominance. Make your roommate a cuck. Bull his gf and become alphanigger.

For once user is the bull and not the cuck? Thank fuck, continue. I'm more into cuckqueaning than this faggot cuckold shit, but kudos to you for not being a cum gargling beta

>cont...

actually no dont. you've embarrassed yourself enough.

fake, but bump anyway

8 inches btw

>cuck bullshit

At least post more pictures you faggot

fake and gay

>I buy a couple of basketball tickets, and I get ready to take her out to a game
>Day comes, and she shows up looking smoking hot in a short sun dress, Solid ass, Pretty face, and tits almost like pictured
>We get to night game, have a great time, send a couple of pictures to her bf, and we get on the train to go back
>train is packed, so she sits on my lap, straddling my dick
>I start getting so fucking diamonds, closest Ive ever been to getting action
>She says she's tired and starts relaxing back on me. Smells like cocoa butter, I know she can feel my dick but she is playing it off
>We get back to my place, roommate left to give us privacy for the night
>Get back, I change into sweats and a t-shirt, she changes into yoga pants and a tank top.
>We sit down, I grab a blanket over us and we start watching TV
> She slides over and starts snuggling me, starts stroking me up
>Basically she rolls over and straddles me, I take off my sweats and she says she is on pill.
>Go in bare, last like 15 seconds
>Recharge for a few minutes, go in again, last over 5 minutes this time
>She cums and says that was pretty great. Says it might have to become a regular thing
>We go to sleep together, I got up about 30 minutes later cuz I couldn't fall asleep so now Im writing this

motherfuckers, I'm measuring my dick, its definitely almost 8 inches if I measure from the side

pretty basic to be honest, and you arent posting pics of her sleeping so its actually a lazy green text and fake

Does your roommate know you fucked her?

Crazy. Got more pics?

tits or gtfo summer fag

Pics and timestamp or it didn't happen

I'm on my computer, not phone right now

>let me
as if she didn't have any say.
Women aren't property, dumbass.

get into her fb , cut her face, and post the pic

they fucking are, ask to any men before the 2000

Guaranteed liar.

Timestamp and ruler against cock

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

why tf would you actually want him to prove that you fuckin fag

im want to commit suicide
i will never be good enough
I will never stack up
its done. im a beta loser. thats it
im defeated. I know this is /r9k/ type posting,but I am fuckin done. its too much for me. its too late for me. just an inferior loser