It feels weird to realize that thes plenty famous anons...

It feels weird to realize that thes plenty famous anons, literally you would never knows if all the bumps that get your post are from actully Danny DeVito, in fact, Scarlette Johanson could be posting her nudes by herself

How high are user?

>pewdiepie
>famous
Kek. 90% of the world who fucking matters wouldn’t even know who this pale faced manbitch is. Internet culture isn’t as big as you think it is, fuckwad

If 10% of the world knows a person, that person is famous.

Yeah Danny DeVito is pretty one of a kind. He has a specific disease that makes him the way he is. Can't remember what it is tho

Are you retarded?

Are you?

more like less than 1%
57 million subs (half of which aren't even active anymore) is less than 1% of the total 7 billion people on Earth. He's internet famous, and internet fame is fucking nothing.

That's the fun of anonymity.

>literally you would never knows if all the bumps that get your post are from actully Danny DeVito

What did he mean by this?

I've never subbed to him and I know who he is, as do every single one of my friends... or pretty much everyone under the age of 25 that has internet. I don't think my 67 year old dad knows who he is nor does my 96 year old grand mother, but thats the thing, its the younger generation that knows him.

hi danny.

>The younger generation knows him
what about the literal billion-or-so kids without internet access lol?

Mfw this is Danny debit or one of the other always sunny guys.

It's Danny Devitis

My posts NEVER get bumps.

FUCK Danny DeVito !

Yep. I totally get you OP.

That my greentext of sex I had as a kid was fapped to by Leonardo DiCaprio. Or Dave Grohl keked at a meme I made. Or Skrillex replied tldr to a sadpost about my gf.

I mean come on, of course high profile people will lurk or even shitpost here.

I'm sure Danny has posted here.

Saw a thread a guy said he was top 100 Hollywood famous. But hated the industry and the people and missed aspects about his home life. The way he was talking, I actually believed him

i love you pewdippie

Kys nigger.

What the fuck did you just say?

celebrity in 2017 doesn't mean shit it's just another way of announcing you are rich

i knew who he was and so did you hes pretty liked by people with autism and extra chromosomes

are you danny devito?

I'm sure I've called Shia LaBeouf a faggot more than once on this fucking site

implying shia labeouf himself didn't help us take down his own flag -

>hes easily the worst actor in history

why you so pussy hurt over it then?

I'm pretty sure anyone with missing their frontal lobe could tell that he's talking about 1st world children. your autism is showing.

Lol
>jealousy the post