My girlfriend that I'm thinking of proposing to is half Persian. Would our children be white?

My girlfriend that I'm thinking of proposing to is half Persian. Would our children be white?

Yea

Thank you

You're very welcome lol

nope

Persians are white. So, yes.

No, just fair skinned sand niggers

Her grandparents area filthy rich and likely more pure Aryan than your average Iranian. Does that make a difference? They lost a lot of wealth escaping Iran though sadly when the Shaw was deposed.

they misuse the word aryan.

not the same as the mythical german aryan that nazis worship.

look up the history of the word aryan in the encyclopedia, and the mythical white nordic aryan of nazi fame HAS NOTHING to do with the regional aryan that EYERANIANS allude to .

and all persian girls have to go thru khastagari, (sp?), where the parents have to set up the marriage to another, even if the iranians are jewish or muslim...

Iranian and rich? Bitch, you're going to pay for that money.

How so?

every iranian I ever met at UCLA has the EXACT same story of how rich they were, and how many servants their family had, and how connected they were to the shah, whether they were jewish or muslim.

every single one of them has that story

and really, they are all just "bazaari" (common merchants in farsi), and they make money by hiring illegal aliens in their wholesale/retail businss, and are all in trouble with the taxman, because they skate taxes and hiring laws and shit..

same story, every single one of them'
>used to date iranian girls back in the day in LA, married a white chick instead, all those ex's are divorced now..

Thinks persians are sandniggers
Spot the ameritard education

khastegari* close enough. it's just the families meeting each other. you are right about it not being related to religion though, i'm a jewish iranian, we still do khastegari.

persians are white in the same way that greeks are white

>yup

>and remember to investigate the way iranians use the word 'aryan'.. their middle eastern / Indian "Aryan" has NOTHING to do with the mythical Nordic white 'Aryan' that nazis worshipped. Indo Persian Aryan =/= White Nordic Aryan

>i'm a jewish iranian
I used to date fuck Iranian girls at UCLA, was easy, just had to take them out on nice date and get them drunk on champagne and weed.

I used to call them "JIPs", Jewish Iranian Princesses (Mahshid hated that nickname)

Yes and no. Persians are part of the Caucasian race and are closest to the Mediterraneans. No, in the sense that your children albeit only 25% could take after the Persian side, depends on your genes. Depends what you are, not all Europeans are the same genetically, their is subraces although this science is only barely making a comeback

>Would our children be white?

Persians are white you nigger

>Persians are part of the Caucasian race a
they misuse that word also, as they are from the Caucausses mountains, just like Kurds, Azerbhajanis, Turks and shit.

they are just light skinned of Indo Asian descent, not the beautiful white of mu nordic germanic ancestors,

>Modar gendeh

I can see that. I've seen tons of their family photos from when they lived in Iran though. So I believe their story. Her grand father was an officer in the Army at the time they escaped. I'll try and figure out what rank next time I'm over at her mom's.

I'm half Swedish, quarter Irish and a quarter English.

>officer in the Army
Every country makes their officers millionaires, yeah right.

they were just well dressed,a nd iran had affordable housing under the shah. and they exploited their immigrant servants in iran, very underpaid, almost slaves, so therefore every middle class iranian prior to the revolution had a nice government subsidized house, decent clothes, and immigrant slave servants, while still having only an upper middle class relative income.

the 79 revolution changed all that.
but once they came here, they stuck together, and taught each other how to be bazaari together, and how to do financial scams, and use salvadorean immigrants exploitation like they used to do to their filipino slaves in the old days

GET

male butts are far superior to female butts.

All right I see your point.

Who gives a shit stop letting a website dictate your life. Man the fuck up. Live your own path.

That should mix well because Swedwish are in the same sub-race as Germans, and the English come from Germans.

>Her grand father was an officer in the Army at the time they escaped. I'll try and figure out what rank next time I'm over at her mom's

ask if the grandfather was SAVAK
the hated secret police / military
>i bet many shekel he was

Maybe, but you can't deny that some Arabs (they mix with niggers) and peranisians come light skinned, and that the facial features share most similarities with the medditerians, Spain, Italy not Balkans though that's another thing

I learned today, good job my dudes

>Doesn't say his race

What are you fucking retarded?

You know that's interesting. He told me military police when I asked. My gf's mom has a few pictures of him decked out in his dress uniform and one of him and some other officers in front of the Shaw for what looks like some inspection or something.

See

only if you're twice white

I obviously would have no matter what. But now I have some new information on Persians I've never heard of before. We're moving to Burbank soon so I'm sure I'll be hearing the stories the other user said earlier and see for myself if it's true.

Half "white" yes but full Caucasian. and Persia hasn't been around in a while so maybe she is iranian ?

No.

Don't contribute to our extinction.

Your kids would probably me amazing. IF she’s already attractive.

Her mother produced some very attractive daughters. She got fat after the 4th, but holy hell she was like a super model in her younger days. Her grandmother didn't get fat though. I hope she takes after her grandmother when she gets older.

PS:

Every cute Iranian woman has had a nose job.
A true ethnic Iranian woman has a shnoz and a unibrow...

Is her voice slightly nasal? Are her nostrils openings a uniform teardrop shape? Probably not.

Not a bad thing, just letting you know that your kids stand a good chance of being born with honkers for noses.

BUT, i fucked a few iranian girls at UCLA, and they do tend to have beautiful breasts, and are very orgasmic if you fuck them american style, rather than iranian missionary procreation sex that they will have with their future hairy backed persian future husbands

"White" is a meaningless descriptor that has changed every ten years or so since they started using it in ancient Greek times (the Greeks used it exclusively to describe Nordic folk). Fifty years ago Irish weren't 'white'. There is no such thing as 'white'.

She'll say 'no', for the record.

She only orgasms from oral or if I play with her during sex. Makes my arm tired as hell though. Her accent is a little valley girlish and she says Persians make fun of her when she speaks Farsi. Her nose took after her white father so it's not the shnoz you described. Nostrils are thin and her mom makes fun of her for having a toaster nose. She would have a unibrow though if she didn't pluck though.

Gonna be an awkward drive when we move back to California then.

>Nostrils are thin and her mom makes fun of her for having a toaster nose

thats classic signs of a nosejob dude,
(ie: michael jackson had thin nostrils and a toaster nose too...)

but dont sweat it, nosejobs are the most common thing in the iranian girl community, no big deal, just a heads up. i wonder if grandma had a nosejob, and look closely at nose of grandpa the SAVAK torturing secret miliatry police officer

It's not a nose job though. I wouldn't care if it was, but it's the same nose she's had since she was a kid. Not to mention it's the same nose as father. And yeah. I'll see if I can get her grandfather to open up if he comes back from Iran.

this is what a good middle eastern nosejob looks like. look closely at that cutoff nose bump line tapering down to unnaturally thin delicate surgical nostrils

but this pic is not a persian girl, as iranian girls rarely give bj's, but they do like getting their pussies eaten out and riding cowgirl and doggy though.

i think that is why iranian girls liked me, cuz i would like that clit so good, and knew that they preferred riding to missionary. and all iranian girls blab to their girlfriends about this user giving them multiple orgasms, so i was into persian girls during my years at UCLA, but quickly knew it was a dead end pursuit, and we were just each others fuck toy

Well since were focused on noses here's hers.

tell debrin / debby
i said
salam hoovee (sp?)

I will