Dont how it happend But right now I’m doing Coke 3 days straight...

Dont how it happend But right now I’m doing Coke 3 days straight. Both 4 started to heart yesterday and now I can’t even walk. Thinking about an hero or meeting my family and going into rehab what most likely will cost my relationship with the girl I love liked never loved someone. Still can’t stop doing this shit. So Sup Forums an Hero or last try?

Good, good now please kill yourself, no one loves you.

if she cares then she won't care

I think it's always worth one more try. I say give it one more go, but just a warning, rehab doesn't help much. If you wanna stay off for good you have to condition yourself.

What does that exactly mean?

Quit being a pussy and deal with it like a man. Doing coke for 4 days isn't really a big deal. How much have you done in this little binge?

I dunno, try taking some ibuprofen before doing anything dramatic

it means there isn't some quick fix you need to retrain yourself.

If I dont stop now it will be 10g

Sounds good, problem is I cant move a bit and when im doing it I tend to not drink or eat anything.

user. FUCKING LISTEN TO ME NOW.
THIS IS A MICRO BLOOD CLOT TRAPPED IN YOUR FOOT. TAKE HELLA ASPRIN AND GO TO THE HOSPITAL. THEY WILL GIVE YOU THINNING AGENTS. IF IT GOES ON YOU COULD LOOSE YOUR FOOT OR IT COULD BREAK FREE AND TRAVEL INTO YOUR HEART AND FUCKING GIVE YOU A HEART ATTACK.

THIS

if you cant move call a wambulance

I made it kinda. Took twi ibu 400. Still ambulance=?

Time is infinite, that means you will relive this life, plus every other kind of life, over and over so you might as well be happy while you can

3 days in a row? That's a little light in the binge department relax your just coming down and dealing with a lot of depression try and sleep it off or get some downers your fine

still wambulance

GET

male butts are far superior to female butts.

>GET

Dude. Seriously. You don't need an ambulance. Just go to ER. You don't wanna have a rotten stump in the morning.

Just ran through an 8 ball tonight. You're ok.

Love is a chemical reaction, it's just a mechanism so that life continues.

not ibuprofin, moron, aspirin -- different drugs.

Had a fuckin meltdown and lost it. Made it to call the fuckin ambulance. Despite my swollen feet I’m fine. Thought I‘d die.

Well you might be double retarded but at least you'll live to maybe get less retarded.

it may not be from coke, i been doing coke alot and never had that happen to me

You should think about rehab if it's out of control. But rehab just gets you off...staying off means doing what they say and and creating a different life one day at a time.

HOW ABOUT JUST THROWING WHAT YOU HAVE AWAY AND NOT BUYING MORE?
EASY PEASY.

Kek faggot