SHILLARY STRIKES BACK: POOR DONALD!

Shillary's ferocious meme power has no bounds!

Trump's stumped now!

archive.is/H2tgt

Thanks for Correcting the Record(TM)
$0.25 has been added to your account

Quoted from the failing Jew York Times:

>Democrats could hardly believe their good fortune last month when it became clear that Hillary Clinton was headed to a general election showdown with Donald J. Trump. Mr. Trump carried so much baggage and had insulted so many voting blocs that some Clinton supporters began to imagine a landslide.

>But early optimism that this would be an easy race is evaporating. In the corridors of Congress, on airplane shuttles between New York and Washington, at donor gatherings and on conference calls, anxiety is spreading through the Democratic Party that Mrs. Clinton is struggling to find her footing.

>While she enjoys many demographic advantages heading into the fall, key Democrats say they are growing worried that her campaign has not determined how to combat her unpredictable, often wily Republican rival, to whom criticism seldom sticks and rules of decorum seem not to apply.

>Mrs. Clinton is pressing ahead with a conventional campaign, echoing the 2012 themes used against the Republican nominee that year, Mitt Romney. But Mr. Trump is running a jarringly different crusade: accusing her husband, former President Bill Clinton, of rape; proposing that the country conduct brutal methods of torture; and suggesting that South Korea and Japan be permitted to develop nuclear arms. Prominent Democrats say a more provocative approach is needed.

>“The guy’s a maniac,” John Burton, the chairman of the California Democratic Party, said about Mr. Trump. Referring to a famous 1964 political message, he said, “You could run the old L.B.J. ad against Goldwater, with ‘Three, two, one,’ and a hydrogen bomb blows up with a little girl counting daisies.”

>Of course, Mr. Trump faces many hurdles himself, and has stumbled in managing his growing campaign as he shifts toward a general election. But Democrats suggest that the past few weeks have shown that Mrs. Clinton and her aides must become more agile and creative against him.

>The sense of nervousness crystallized this week when Mrs. Clinton devoted campaign events across California to hitting Mr. Trump for not releasing his tax returns and depicting him as a cold corporate titan who profited off the housing crisis. Such charges helped undermine Mr. Romney four years ago. Yet Mrs. Clinton’s remarks received little in-depth coverage in the news media, while cable channels went live with Mr. Trump’s rat-a-tat recitation of “Crooked Hillary,” his favored nickname for her.

>Ken Salazar, the former Colorado senator who has been mentioned as a possible Clinton running mate, said the campaign should draw a sharp contrast between Mr. Trump’s shortcomings and Mrs. Clinton’s potential to be “the most qualified person to be president in our lifetime.”

>“The campaign needs to expose Donald Trump as the opposite — selfish, egomaniac, divisive and unqualified to be president,” Mr. Salazar said in an email.

>Jennifer Palmieri, a spokeswoman for the Clinton campaign, said that the news coverage Mr. Trump is receiving is not helping him. She said that unlike Mr. Trump, who uses “nothing but his own mouth,” Mrs. Clinton has a campaign that employs many methods of communication, including videos, respected surrogates and bilingual outreach. “We hear from friends who think we should act more like Trump or criticize us for sometimes using traditional communications tactics,” she said. “But we don’t think that’s the answer.”

>As a candidate, Mrs. Clinton is not without her own issues to overcome, including her inability to quickly put away Senator Bernie Sanders and her use of a private email server when she was secretary of state, feeding a perception she is not trustworthy. In a report delivered this past week to Congress, the State Department’s inspector general strongly criticized her for the practice.

>But it is the campaign’s approach to Mr. Trump that is making even Mrs. Clinton’s most loyal supporters uneasy.

>Senator Chuck Schumer of New York is concerned that she lacks a comprehensive strategy to confront Mr. Trump, and has told Democrats that the Clinton campaign must bring on a senior staff member dedicated only to the Trump portfolio.

>“As soon as she clinches the nomination, we need a high-level person in the campaign whose sole job is to respond to Trump, almost on an hourly basis,” said Mr. Schumer, who has begun conversations with Clinton officials about who could fill that role.

>During a conference call this month, high-profile female supporters pressed Mrs. Clinton’s advisers about her message — which has as a slogan “Breaking Down Barriers” — and whether it needs to shift for the general election. “The message will be broadening,” Karen Finney, a senior adviser, explained, according to a transcript of the call obtained by The New York Times. “But,” she added, leaving some participants perplexed, “breaking down barriers and unity will continue to be part of the theme because Hillary believes we need to come together as a country in many ways.”

>Debates have broken out in Mrs. Clinton’s Brooklyn headquarters over the best approach to take. Some advisers worry that by running against Mr. Trump as she would a traditional Republican candidate, Mrs. Clinton is actually making the reality-television star appear more legitimate.

Poor Donald, having to compete against someone so out of touch.

Sad!

I used to be for Drumpf, but I am now #SittingInHerTeePee

>This month, when Mr. Trump suggested he would reduce the national debt by negotiating with creditors to accept something less than full payment, economists dismissed the idea as fanciful.

>Hours later, the Clinton campaign sent out a news release about Mr. Trump’s “risky” idea of defaulting on the national debt with a response from Gene Sperling, formerly a senior economic adviser to both President Obama and Mr. Clinton, condemning the idea.

>The seriousness of the campaign’s response seemed to elevate a nonsensical proposal. “That is a danger,” said Dan Pfeiffer, a former senior adviser to Mr. Obama. “You have to take the threat of Trump becoming president seriously, but you shouldn’t treat him as a serious person.”

>At the same time, Mrs. Clinton’s attempts at poking Mr. Trump have felt tame compared with what he has unleashed. The day after he accused her husband of rape on Fox News this month, she told CNN, “I have concluded he is not qualified to be president.”

>Her aides were exuberant that Mrs. Clinton, a cautious candidate who for weeks had demurred when asked if Mr. Trump was up to the job, had finally publicly declared him unfit. But to many Clinton allies, it felt like a tepid tactic from yesteryear.

>“Sometimes, you get the feeling that they’re in a professional boxing match and he’s in a street fight, and they’re coming in with their gloves on,” said the Rev. Al Sharpton, expressing dismay over the Clinton operation’s apparent lack of appetite for combat.

>“This is a street fight with a guy with a razor and a broken Coca-Cola bottle,” he added, “and you’ve got to fight him like that.”

>Ms. Palmieri said, “Each tactic we use is designed for a particular purpose to either engage the press or reach a certain audience.”

>Any aggressive approach by Mrs. Clinton is potentially dangerous, however, because recent polls show she is viewed negatively by a majority of the electorate.

>Poor Donald

Trying to build up a case for an insanity plea for the inevitable indictment?

>The campaign says it intends to go after Mr. Trump more forcefully, particularly on national security and his business record, after June 7, when Mrs. Clinton is expected to officially clinch her party’s nomination.

>For now, her aides appear to be throwing ideas against a wall to see what sticks, including trying out different monikers after the Democratic National Committee’s “Dangerous Donald” flopped. An internal favorite is “Poor Donald,” with its implication that Mr. Trump, famously defensive about his net worth, is not nearly as wealthy as he lets on.

>Her advisers also say that a large percentage of voters have not yet paid attention to the details of the race and do not know about Mr. Trump’s business dealings or that he has refused to release his taxes.

>“It wouldn’t be a general election without some early bed-wetting from Washington insiders,” said Robby Mook, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign manager. He noted that the campaign had attacked Mr. Trump over the tax returns and for his “demeaning millions of Americans.”

>“Our campaign has already shown the resolve to take him on and put him on defense in ways his Republican challengers never could,” Mr. Mook added.

>William M. Daley, Mr. Obama’s former White House chief of staff, attributed any early shortcomings in taking on Mr. Trump to Mrs. Clinton’s prolonged primary battle against Mr. Sanders. The period between the June 7 contests and the July convention will reshape the race, he said.

>Considering calling Trump

This is why we can't have Hillary as President. Damn bitch can't make a decision.

>To that end, Joel Benenson, Mrs. Clinton’s pollster and chief strategist, pointed out that at this stage in the 2008 primary battle against Mrs. Clinton, Mr. Obama led Senator John McCain by only two percentage points. He went on to defeat Mr. McCain by 7.2 percentage points.

>It is clear, however, that Democrats are no longer mocking Mr. Trump. Many of them seem determined instead to understand his appeal.

>In an interview on Friday, Gov. John Hickenlooper of Colorado said he had purchased and begun reading Mr. Trump’s book “The Art of the Deal.”

>The governor said he remained confident that Mrs. Clinton would ultimately win, but added that “she has to be careful, because now he has momentum.”

TL;DR: Hickenlooper will stump Trump!

Why are all of their names so terrible? Even "Dangerous Don" made more sense than this.

That's it. That's the last straw. I'm going to kill myself before I have to see Trump's inevitable loss because of this.
I just can't take this anymore. It's not fair how they do this to him.

Goodbye Austria, I'm sure Europe will miss whatever it is your country is known for.

For real though, all of Trump's names have stuck because there's always that niggling of truth to them.

Jeb was low energy.

Cruz did come off like a liar.

Hillary does seem crooked, and Warren is pretty fucking goofy.

What does "Poor Donald" evoke? Even if he wasn't worth 10s of billions of dollars, he's still richer than you or me by a landslide.

Breaking barriers like she broke the law

>What does "Poor Donald" evoke?

Honestly, it evokes sympathy which obviously isn't Clinton's intention.

All trump has to do is point to his giant Boeing 757

Yeah that's a good angle. Poor Donald has to deal with that shrill harpy Hillary. But he does it for us.

Making fun of Trump for being poor is bound to go over well, especially from a self-made millionaire like Shillary.

nothing gets a democrat more turned on than making fun of a poor white male

''Haha, fuck poor people XD'' - Hillary Clinton

It'd be pure hypocrisy for anyone to adopt this. We're all sitting here with low incomes most likely, and democrats are all poor pushing for high wages and shit. Imagine actually using "poor" as an insult.

>Poor Donald
Is this elitist really making fun of the downtrodden? Classist cunt.

>We're all sitting here with low incomes
Not everybody lives in NZ lol

>billionaire
>poor Donald

This is why Clinton will lose.
She is, and her minions are, autistic fucktards.

Once Trump turns his gun sights fully on Clinton she will go down in flames.

Um.. so what the fuck? I mean I know her and her campaign is built on mental retardation but seriously?

Donald isn't poor.

Saying "Poor Donald" means you throw out any argument of him being too rich, can't attach him to Wall St., can't talk about him being the 1%, etc.

This will only make Bernie supporters think Rich Hillary which is what they dislike so she will somehow make Bernie supporters more in favor of Trump.

Wtf kind of logic is she using over there? Did Bill suggest this one?

Why is the left so terrible at making memes?

The new Trump, post Kasich and El rato, is just not the same. Did he sell himself to the cuckservatives?

It is hilarious how out of touch most candidates are. Most people in America are barely making ends meet right now. Nobody is going to get stoked on "poor Donald"

The dude lives in a fucking tower and drives a Boeing 747 to his rallies

>considering calling him a poopyhead
wow, hard-hitting

She's literally going to die of shock in her first debate with him, she can't handle it.

honestly, they could really only attack him for his hubris. though, his might well be deserved.

there really arent any GOTCHA moments with trump. the media dug up everything of consequence on him by november.

I will not be surprised if she gets a few tears in her eyes. Trump will be in maximum overstump mode like we've never seen. He is going to be yelling over buzzards, yelling over moderators, and spouting memes like an absolute madman. No politician is/has been prepared for this.

>call out Trump as an egomaniac
>claim to be "the most qualified person to be president in our lifetime"
Yeah, okay.

>mfw vegasbro
>unlv hosts the FINAL debate between nominees
>i have to go to work the next day

im expecting nothing short of a nuclear winter after the final debate. pray for me.

>lets copy him that will prove him wrong

She's trying to hit him on Trump steaks still while he is digging into her legitimate criminal activity. She is miles behind him, she's playing tic-tac-toe and he is playing ethereal 3D 4way chess.

Top banter

>because recent polls show she is viewed negatively by a majority of the electorate

what prison planet is this? how did we get here? who's in charge and why? I just want to be left alone

She has no self-awareness. Scott Adams is having a field day writing about her

They're not going to resort to name calling.

every time someone posts NK hit pieces, im just surprised how fitting their terrible translations are. i could never write a sentence as damning and cold as that, because i speak english

holy fuck. When even the DPRK is tweeting it, it's everybody's news

poo

She so exploitable. I think we'll have an easier time with memes than Jeb.

>This month, when Mr. Trump suggested he would reduce the national debt by negotiating with creditors to accept something less than full payment, economists dismissed the idea as fanciful.

yet giving puerto rico a free pass on repaying loans this fucking week is more-or-less uninteresting. for fuck's sake.

> i will not reply to personal insults
P..poor donald. Right you guys?

Jeb was the only who at least choked his campaign with dignity

>Poor Donald

Cute, but obviously made up with someone with poor English comprehension skills.

"Poor" can mean without much money, sure. But it's also diminutive and cute, as in "poor thing". Which could appear condescending at a glance, but only if delivered from the right source. If the person delivering the line has even a hint of corruption or "crookedness" as the case may be, the line immediately reeks of smug self-aggrandisement, corruption, and "too big to fail" which is bad juju and has the reverse effect; i.e. people will root against you.

Hillary needs to fire her PR team.

He started awkwardly attacking trump pretty hard there for a while. I thought Rubio ended pretty well at his resignation meeting. Definitely classy

Watching Hillary try to fight Trump is like watching a toddler trying to fight a boar.

WOW SUCH A WITTY COMEBACK XD XD FUCK THEY'RE KILLING IT RN

I can't possibly imagine anything more stupid than this.
>opponent memes his adversaries out of existence with apparently no effort
>numerous internal meetings, men in suits and ties, discussing campaign strategy
>let's do exactly what he's doing
>weeks of focus groups and research
>"poor"
>implying there's literally anything wrong with being poor
>implying Trump isn't filthy fucking rich
>implying Trump hasn't generated many times his own net worth in employing tens of thousands of people over the years
>Trump literally owns a store worth more than Mitt

But it gets better
>leak meme during interview
>put at end of interview
>have to explain the meaning of meme
What a fucking joke. Her memetic incompetence officially disqualifies her from the office.

>Hillary, the career politician, attacks prolific businessman Donald Trump for being bad at business

>Hillary attacks Trump for being poor, when he is, in fact, the richest man to ever run for president by 2 orders of magnitude

when are you sheep going to wake up and realize Hillary is a Trump plant

>Hillary attacks Trump for being poor

I reckon Hillary using "poor" as an insult will go over really well with all her black and student voters too. Good job, Hilldog.

Donald is many things but poor isn't one of them. They need a witty catchphrase that matches him. Crooked Hillary works because she is crooked on multiple aspects and they are not for the greater good, only for her personal gain.

Hello rareflag

Come to papa

Poor Donald is a horrible choice for her. People will think that if she thinks he's poor she must really not give a shit about the actual poor people out there. It's going to backfire so fucking hard

According to the depth chart I'm uncommon.

imagine what trump is going to say to Merkel.

Crooked Hillary needs her aides to make her comebacks for her. Sad!

Lel.

Crooked Hillary got into this fight with a proper meme army backing her. She done goofed.

"Verpisst dich, Fotze"

Hillary's memes are recycled over filtered 9gag memes shared by black aunts on twitter.

Compared to Donald's free flowing Sup Forums Sup Forums memeforce she is utterly fucked.

Anyone else think she might cry during the debates with Trump because of his allegations to try to paint him as some unsympathetic bully? Or do you think she'll just laugh him off like she's been doing with Bernie?

She will cackle and waste as much time as possible and force the networks to let her leave the debates early. Just you wait. Less energy than Jeb will be seen. Unimaginable outcome really.

Who in the fuck are these idiots hiring to help them Troll?

This is just getting pathetic on Hillbillys side.
Doesnt Machiavellian Ideology dictate how futile hiring mercenaries inorder to fight against a united home front is?

It's only a matter of time until Sup Forums advances MemeR&D to the level at which we can weaponize memes.

>Poor Donald
>HA, Donald Trump's not just a racist bigot stupidhead, he's POOR and doesn't have enough money like me!
>Oh by the way, vote for me, I'm the candidate that will stand up for the poor and needy :^)

I am half convinced that Hillary Clinton's really sending a body double to all those rallies and she's running her entire operation from the Hamptons.

We are breaking new ground in the memetic war, brother.

Praise Kek

Poor Donald, he's super rich and already won the nom. :(

What's actually the context of the insult?

He isn't financially poor.
He isn't in "poor" circumstances, in fact he's doing really well in nearly all aspects of his life.

I don't fucking get it.

Poor Donald has to run against a crooked opponent!

Poor Donald is constantly lied about in the media!

Poor Donald only has ONE 757 Custom Jet, and ONLY TWO personal helicopters!

Poor Donald is ONLY worth $4billion!

>Is this the best Crooked Hillary has? She couldn't even make up her mind on something so trivial as this? I can't imagine she can handle any more e-mails safely. Sad!

They're likely not even using money. I'd bet they're using IOUs.

someone on Sup Forums claimed to be a hillary adviser. he said that they all hated hillary because she's a complete bitch off camera and were giving her bad advice on purpose.
it's probably a lie but it still fits in with what looks like is happening.

I'm with Her!!

(someone should save the above, I have no idea if I scanned it or saved, but looks like an old hustler.
Won't find easily and the jews will probably try to ban me for it).

Hillary's memetics are fucking atrocious.

>dat logo
>dat "Woman Card"
>dat "I'm With Her"
>dat syphilis stock photo "Man Enough" hipster shit

For fucks sake. I thought you had money. Surely money can buy memes?

Already one step ahead m8

>Hillary attacks Trump for being poor, when he is, in fact, the richest man to ever run for president by 2 orders of magnitude

BUT IS HE?

Donald Trump is a liar! He's not worth ten billion dollars. Basta! He's barely worth one billion dollars! Do you really trust a broke-ass chump only worth a measly billion bucks to be running your country?

Money can buy many things, my brown friend.

Money can buy women.
Money can buy land, and property.
Money can fast cars, boats, and planes.

In no way, can money buy a genuine meme. Memes aren't born in factories or farms, memes are born from the minds of people who have a love of memes, who live for memes.

Money can buy poor, terribly thought out "memes" but no amount of money can create the mental stimulus and circumstance that births the dankest memes.

The meme god KEK seems to take payment in blood & sweat, not cash or other trivial worldly goods as offerings

KEK is energy, and that is why Trump is going to MAGA

>Doesnt Machiavellian Ideology dictate how futile hiring mercenaries inorder to fight against a united home front is?

Nice to see I'm not the only one that's read The Prince.

I don't think Hillary is really going machiavellian though. She's gone full 1984, lying at literally every opportunity to change reality to a version that suits her better. And she's awful at it.

Know what... let's meme this into reality, then spark backlash for here views on the economically disadvanatged.

It's in the NYT... It is reality at this point.

>shillary makes nickname for Trump
>nickname is exact opposite of what he's known for
This is a level of kek I didn't even know was possible.

OPERATION INDICTEMENT: HELP PUSH THE FEDS AND JUSTICE DEPARTMENT FOR A CRIMINAL INDICTEMENT OF CLINTON:

The Clinton campaign has become increasingly nervous about the ongoing email investigation. It's time we helped push things in the right direction.

The fact that the Obama administration has not yet pressed criminal charges against Clinton is a stain on his presidency and a sign of obvious corruption. It's time to call them out on this hypocrisy and demand justice!

PLAN OF ACTION:

Pressure the Obama Admin, FBI and the DOJ to press charges against Clinton.

TARGETS:

All public and social media outlets that represent these organizations. It's especially important that we do this in public forum such as Face/Book, Twatter, etc

twatter - potus - President Obama
twatter - thejusticedept - Justice Department
twatter - lorettalynch - DOJ Head Loretta Lynch
twatter - FBI twatter

face/book/potus/ - Obama Face/Book
face/book/DOJ/ - Department of Justice

whitehouse(dot)gov / contact - White House Contact Page

TALKING POINTS / RUNNING THEMES:

-There is more than enough evidence for indictment
-Gen. Petraeus was charged for doing much less
-Clinton put our safety as a nation in serious jeopardy
-Obama's failure to act is a stain on his administration
-Loretta Lynch's failure to act is an obvious sign of corruption and collusion
-The American people are hurt by the lack of justice

We Will Have So Much Winning If I Get Elected That You May Get Bored With Winning

It's so bad it comes off like she's saying it's bad to be poor. Poor people that are supposed to be voting democrat. Also god emporer could tweet something like "it's poor Donald has to run against someone so crooked! Sad!"

>Build up a significant voterbase of poor people
>Proceed to use "poor" as an insult
Hillary, please. It's okay. You can stop now.

All their ideas have this sense of smug self-satisfaction about them. I bet this shit is straight from the hillbillies mouth, 'advisors' is just obfuscation.

Best Korea has the best news.

I will believe this

It's not over until the Comey sings.

HAHA, STUPID POOR PEOPLE!!!!!!

>democrats using poor as an insult
>when their vote base is literally always poor and minorities

pretty good example of why they "cant find their footing". she has coasted so far and will absolutely get demolished at this rate. doesnt matter who's fucking qualified, i think obama proved that.

> >The seriousness of the campaign’s response seemed to elevate a nonsensical proposal. “That is a danger,” said Dan Pfeiffer, a former senior adviser to Mr. Obama. “You have to take the threat of Trump becoming president seriously, but you shouldn’t treat him as a serious person.”
JESUS, these people are arrogant.