Trump's Racist Good Old Days

Proof Trump's a racist

Yet we'll still hear "T-trumps n-not racist!" from his racist edgy autistic supporters on Sup Forums. This is why Hillary will win.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFZ-1EojoFM

First post, best post. Also not clicking that link. Kill yourself, loser.

this is one of the worst things I've ever watched

Real mature

Whenever I hear this argument people usually claim he is racist against Muslims and Hispanics, both of which arent a race.

Spic here.

What exactly is wrong with this?

You're shilling some stupid video that I am not going to watch. Kill yourself, faggot.

Those protestors, by definition, are criminals. There were countless different ways they could have preached their message but breaking the law is not the way.

>Muh shilling, MUH SHILLING!!!!!!!!

You have to be 18 to post here

0/10
The fact this had nothing to do with race and was directed towards protestors just shows how desperately you bernouts are scraping the bottom of the barrel

Americans really used to treat blacks like that? Why the fuck did you stop?

Women being able to decide things via vote, cuck sympathizers, jews intervening and fighting for them, and other factors.

I can't believe there was a time where you could go into a major US city and not be harassed by a lip smacking negro trying to sell crack on the corner.

proof Hillary's a racist

A real Sup Forumsack would vote Libertarian

oh you mean vote for a cuck like gary johnson who says immigration is necessary and wonderful, yea ok jewboy, heres your 0.03 cents for that post

whites being racist is positive and not any kind of a negative. we are now at a point where that would actually benefit us. we are now at a point where even our own white people are leading the anti white charge. racism is a good thing at this point BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

Well I'm not white so no thank you, how about no

how about you leave america you subhuman?
to afraid to leave the greatness and safety of the white mans land?

No, I think I'll just stay here, your kind is too pussy for real life, just look at Milo at Depaul University

How many of these dumb threads are you doing to make? Even if Trump WAS racist, nobody cares because that word has no fucking meaning anymore, and nobody cares here because we all hate niggers and spics.

Your shitposting is low-level and will not net you any rewards.

>You have to be 18 to post here
Then you should stop posting then.

That video was really gay.

You should really kill yourself the next time you have the chance

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that I think racism is a bad thing.
Regardless, that video has nothing racist in it. I'm kinda disappointed to be honest. You got me excited for no reason.

>putting a Trump speech over a video that's only thematically related

If you actually believe this constitutes proof of anything, you are a literal retard. Also, you mistakenly put a video of a white guy getting hit in there. Better take that out or your narrative might suffer a hit.

racism
a
c
i
s
m

>liberals
>fact checking
>ever

>Barrier Breakers

>Leftist
>"Trump is Racist Video"
>No Racism

Nice Proxy, Leaf.

#whichhillary

Could care less if Trump is racist. If he is, all the more reason for me to vote for him.

Also, I'm not clicking your stupid link.

> butt hurt
Go fuck yourself. Making a shitty thread and then crying when someone calls you on being an autistic faggot.

Hillary makes a fool of herself.
She lost the General Election a month ago

>cough

>Those protestors, by definition, are criminals

So much for freedom of assembly lmao

Why can't you accept the fact that your video sucks and Cruz is dead?