Cuck/Hotwife thread

Cuck/Hotwife thread

Pump your seed in my girl edition.

>captures
>stories
>faces to cum on

So would you guys be okay with me cucking you? Like what do you seek in cuckdom?

My wife

I have a fantasy of watching my girlfriend fuck a huge cock and after he cums inside of her I'd give him money and thank him for his job. My girl would fall asleep with a smile in her face. There's way more to my fantasy.

What's your size and what's his?

I actually enjoy watching people have sex more than actually doing it myself, better if someone satisfies my girl better than I ever could. It is less about the humiliation, but the corruption.

I'm about 6" and he's not over 9"

To add on that. I think I got conditioned that way after being in another sexless relationshio for years where imagination was the only outlet I had. Ironically enough, we broke up because she cheated on me.

Wow user i have a similar fantasy

Explain more

I used to date a next door looking girl with a killer body, but she was a complete freak in bed. I knew i would not be with her forever so i told myself screw this lets go full retard. I told her i would like her to fuck other guys, which she immsdiately said yes. She got on tinder and i decided who she would fuck.

Did you hire a fucking bear to fuck her. That fucking ass fro

Looking for someone to share my gf's huge titties with..

Kik is liamneeeson

I have a fantasy of two people eating the pussy and ass of my gf at the same time

Feels good to hear that, bro

I just like the thought of a really fit and deserving male to fuck the living shit out of my gf. But not only that, I want to show my appreciation by giving the bull money, paying for his meals, having him stay over and sleep with my gf. Showering with her, taking her on dates, which I pay, by the way. I just want to have him quit his job and dedicate himself to being fit and eating right so he can be in optimal shape to please my girl like she deserves.

Who's interested in my gf?

if you ever find him I'm jealous. 6'3 8inch dick 23 yo but in the south only racist cucks who want black dick in wife

about to finally make this a reality after all these years. found a woman on fetlife who's a little chunkier but more than willing to do this for me. meeting her thursday and i cant wait!

Hot!

very interested in your girl

No but I would take that phone cover.

Any nudes?

Your lucky man, more?

She has a great body, you not big enough to please her?

It's the corruption factor for me too. I used to enjoy humiliation too previously
Why do we have these fantasies? Has this been scientifically explored?

i really want to fuck somebodies wife/girlfriend

how do you go about hooking it up without getting the shit kicked out of you?

how do i find couples that want it?

You can fuck mine

22M with a monster cock. Send me your girls or wives if you’re into this. I got some stories and (maybe) pics to give you in return

Kik: illmakyoudream

if you want to share some stories/pictures

What the fuck is wrong with this board? It's all blacked, sissied, and cucked.

>trump voters

Shared my first GF with 25+ strangers off craigslist over the course of about 2 years. Dont regret a thing. pic related, some guy she let fuck her bareback after a couple bong rips

how do you select dudes to fuck her?

how do i increase the chance of being chosen?

Man if I knew this type of thing before me and my ex broke up, I would have tried to convince her to get with you.

She use to love it rough, I would love to have someone come over and use her like a toy

she picked them all and damn was she picky. probably posted around 200 times for about 40 total fucks (some repeats)

She does this for me

Did she make her decision completely by pictures?
or was the message important as well?

mostly attraction, so both.

In a few short months me and the wife are going on a vacation with the intent to have one of three things. Either a threesome, another m or f. Her watching me with another woman or me watching her. I can't wait!

Kek

Got Kik?

>dead eyes
that is what respect looks like

That's not a "Hotwife"

Sometimes I'll handcuff my girlfriend and blind fold her and invite random friends over to fuck her. She loves it. She loves that she has no idea who it is fucking her. Which is super hot.

any more?

I know they call it Hotwifing, but that is clearly because you did not start this. Also you are a cuck.

/GM76D1EB3
mless

all you crackers should be killed i hate white people

That ass my god

ITT: mental illness

nice pic.
enjoy breeding her and have a happy family life ever after.
fuck man. how can you even?

I wish I could be a bull for a couple but I have no idea how to find cucks in eastern canada

You got kik

Please more

Ass? Anymore?

Got a few ass

Got Kik?

You got kik

Kik cruisequasar

Please

German bull here, if anybody is interested

User?

Throwaway980

Kik me

This is the perfect thread. Pic Related

>Staying at buddy's for a couple days
>Stay up all night playing games.
>Laptop Dies
>He goes to bed, but let's me use his PC
>Get nosey
>Find THOUSANDS of pics of him and his wife
>AND OTHERS
>They're swingers
>email as many pics as I can to myself
>Hear movement in the other room.
>Quickly snap pics on my phone of his monitor.

I don't know how to tell him I want to fuck his girl. She's super hot, but I'm single.

Is the feet together thing a cuck sign? My bf holds feet together like this when we fucj2

kik cumtributes: dhd25

Tits with timestamp

I had a huge rush. Blindfolded her and had a friend of mine over to massage her then turn her over and masturbate her. she was also, at that time, my friend's boss! she never knew until I let her remove the blindfold. her horrified reaction made it so arousing.

I'd love to

Please post what you have. She's fucking hot

I take the ass

My gf's huge tits. She can barely find bras that fit her.

Oh man I want to suck on those so bad while she rides my fat cock. Please post more. You have kik?

Who wants to get cucked on kik? Add me: peterpiper1515

Giant gorilla nigger here with hood attitude. Im ready to impregnate white pussy just name address where and when to meet and what i should wear of clothes.

No but possibly thinking of setting one uo, dunno, drop your kik username and I'll add you if I ever do.

Pic is gf's ass. Any wwyds or compliments she knows about btw since i tell her.

wwyd? i would take a photo somewhere other than a black hole

namesAreAllTaken3
Set one up, only takes a second and I'd be glad to chat about your hot girl and show you/her how hard she makes me.

Would you film me using her?

namesAreAllTaken3

Absoutely, I'd love to film it.

I'll talk to her about the kik thing, see what happens. May be a while though. Anything else? The more I send her the more likely she might be into the idea

More of her?

I'd tie her up on my bed and have you film me licking her nipples and clit while she sucks you off. When you cum in her mouth, I'll tell her she's not allowed to spit or swallow. She will have to keep your load in her mouth while I fuck her wet pussy, listening to her gargling and moaning

Hot stuff. She's really really into creampies and if you fuck her after she's already came it sends her wild as hell.

Would fuck her brains out. She got a kik I can send my diamonds and pearls to?

Good because I love cumming inside girls and watching it drip out. Can I see some more pics?

Paddy bull here. Any couples in Eire?

I wish but I'll have to get back to you on it, see what she says when she's around.

That scar says she’s not equipped to deal with the possible emotional toll of such an experience

I'd love to fuck her while you film for me

post em here please

Would you like to join a private Discord server I can chat to you on?

Loosen the cuffs a bit, it’s cutting off circulation to her hands,