POO IN LOOS CONFIRMED WORST RACE

I work at an Italian catering company, and this just happened tonight
>come into work two hours before event like usual to set up for it
>it's some graduation party, whatever
>usually parties don't show up until closer to the time but they had some stage getup that the hosts wanted to put up so there were already about fifteen of them there
>all dotheads
>right away I notice that they have screaming children that would not for the next ten minutes shut the fuck up and stop crying
>as the event begins they flood in
>hundreds of them, many with numerous children
>all straight off the boat from Bombay, dots on their heads, the whole stupid dresses, didn't speak English, everything
>they brought their own people with food to run the buffet (something I've never seen before and I've worked here for years), our Italian offerings are on the end of the giant fucking buffet line which has about ten chafing pans of curry and other offputting "food"
>over the course of the night, what we all notice is how AWFUL the people are: they all are rude, don't show any respect for us at all, refuse to move as we clear plates, etc.
>my coworkers are based though, the one really Italian chef called them "monkeys" and this one chick I work with did a mocking Indian impression the whole night
>even the old Jewish bartender, who I've never heard say an unkind word in my life, was complaining that they didn't tip and that they were rude
>and I shit you not, at one point I saw one of the toddlers without pants squatting on the floor before the mother took her away
>they only rented the hall until 11, but they didn't even unlid their shitty buffet options until 10, so of course, they wouldn't fucking leave at 11
>they stay until 12:30, and I just got home now to type this shit
>we have a huge wedding for the owner's nephew that we're hosting tomorrow, so I have to be in there in the morning, and the curry niggers left the place a fucking mess that I have to clean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be around third worlders
>Act surprised when they bring the third world with them

>Jew bartender complains about low tips
kek

Makes me feel better about nuking India.
Thanks OP

But you never nuked India

God you are a fucking retard.

Hang in there op I know it's hard dealing with subhuman street shitters. I feel your pain.

God you are a fucking C U C K

God you are a fucking failure

God this stupid thread.

poo

combo breaker

IN

>They didn't tip
Well we don't tip people to do what they are supposed to do in India. That's what the salary is for.

for you

so they can go the fuck back to India
said it best

They also need to save up money for a proper loo to poo in as well :^)

Well, may be because we are not as lazy/lousy as Americans that people are suppose to tip us on doing our job correctly.

This

First of all if you work at a catering company, why did they bring their own food? Is it a catering/event hosting company?

also

>complaining that you have to clean the place after people who paid to use it left it a mess

Is that not your fucking job?

rich indians that come to u.s. are used to being waited on.

they treat people who serve them as servants.

servants are there to serve, not be tipped in indian's eyes.

Was that even a comeback?

I think your tapeworm is fucking with your brain Pajeet

DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING

>ifunny

I honestly have no idea why they hired us if they were going to eat their own garbage anyway, and what I meant was that they completely trashed the place and that's what I'm left to clean up, their uncivilized destruction.
I should have mentioned earlier that they even smashed the fucking salad table

This.

Well because servants are servants and we are paying them for their service. I don't need to treat someone like the queen of England to ask them to clean the dishes while I am paying them to do so.
Its more of a reality of the American working class. They can do better than picking/cleaning up dishes and then expect people to treat them better for picking/cleaning up dishes.

Wouldn't be a shitposting without an Aussie.

>DESIGNATED

Sri Lanka here, born in Canada. Yes Indians (and a lot of immigrants) are flat out retarded and have no sense of respect towards other people or even themselves.

I used to work in a tiny NZ-based call centre, I noticed Indian callers were always rude and about 5 nanoseconds away from complaining about racism, and/or trying to wheedle their way into a discount or waiver we weren't able to give them

Because they had the money and they bought your service, may be they wanted an Italian cuisine for those who wanted to eat Italian food and they brought the Indian food for those who Indians who only eat Indian food.
They paid you for it. Stop whining.

>cleans at a catering company
>is not educated enough to have a respectable job
Talks about degeneracy

Totally unbelievable, a Jew never complaining? Bull.

it's a matter of respect and social responsibility. it will go the way of the dinosaur as our country is flooded with 3rd worlders with no sense of honor.

america is an aberration, with it's huge middle class. tipping is the classic middle class thing to do. if you don't have social cohesion, then yeah, tipping makes no sense.

you want to treat people as economic units. i think tipping adds a human element.

>country invented trigonometry
>is not educated enough to poo in loo

Poo in

a) loo
b) street
c) hand
d) tandoor

Well, from what I know they aren't allowed to be rude as all the calls are being recorded, that's the reason why most of us treat them (telecallers) like sub-humans and curse them.

Catering can make good money. Bartending too.

You are a capitalist nation, and yet you sound like a communist.

I find it less disturbing than stuff they did a long ass time ago than stuff they do now while still not being able to poo in loo

>fucking able to put spacecraft in mars orbit
>builds jet aircraft and nuclear submarines
>cannot figure out the toilet

it's called having a balance m8. it doesn't have to be black and white. you can be capitalist and still treat people with respect.

Indians repulse me.

This was inbound calls only, I'd rather starve than work as a telemarketer

im dying

See India? This why the Chinese are kicking your asses. You both got a billion people but yo cities look like doo doo huts while China got cities like Shanghai that be sporting that future look. Yall is some broke niggas

So can prostitution, dont tell me you encourage that over knowledge

HEY OP CAN I GET A DEESCOUNT
THIS IS TOO EXPENSIHV
CAN YOU MAKE SURE TO DO THIS AND THAT

S/O TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BROS, ESP. WEST COAST

>So can prostitution

You wouldn't pay for that either, that's why you people resort to rape.

Fucking misers.

You're expected to integrate into the country you move too. Being a rude smelly cunt is not integrating into American society, now poo in loo.

Sure, it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. Otherwise you wouldn't have any construction workers or plumbers or things like that.

Although don't Indians rape a lot because of their religion? Its like 3 AM so I may be getting things mixed in my head.

>Being a rude smelly cunt is not integrating into American society

Uh, have you ever been to Walmart?

Tipping has nothing to do with "social cohesion" and the "middle class". It's a scam employers pulled on the public to avoid paying their employees a fair wage.

why don't intelligent indians separate from all the shit-tier people that craps in the street. have a separation and say 'no, we will not stand for pooing in the street any longer. fuck you guys'

why your country of hundreds of languages needs to be one nation boggles the mind.

Cute. American society operates on a basis of politeness and friendliness, small acts of kindneds to strangers. Indians poseds none of those traits, theyre the rudest people on the planet, next to Arabs.

>I don't understand others culture
>I am a lazy fuck that doesn't what to do my job properly
>I work a shitty job but want to be treated like a normal respectable person

You sound like a typical angry waiter who blames other for his own short comings

POO

>theyre the rudest people on the planet,

The Chinese are fucking rude too, more so than Arabs.

I get the respecting part, we respect people but we don't give them any special treatment for doing their jobs. We don't even thank our friends for helping us because that's what they are supposed to do. It's a cultural thing, so you should get over with it
Me too brother, me too
China treats people whether its own or not like shit. It's a communist country, it forces its population to work.

it's a scam when it becomes wage substitution i agree

>knowledge
the majority of your soon to be most populous nation is extremely poor and extremely stupid

Oh, and Russians. Absolutely degenerate and uncivilized.

POO IN LOO

This is our country fuckwit, you conform to our culture not the other way around. You can eat whatever foul food you want but ye shall conform to our social mores in public or go back to streetshit land, entitled faggot.

Do the Indians even have a word that means thank you or thanks? Or, like a toilet, is it a foreign idea to Indians that never caught on?

Indians poop once for "thanks" and twice for "fuck you".

>have you ever been to Walmart
YEAH PEOPLE THAT HAVE ENOUGH $ TO COME HERE AND BE CONSIDERED AT LEAST MIDDLE CLASS ARE AS MANNERED/RESPECTFUL AS OUR POOR/LOWER CLASS GOOD POINT JURGEN

This is not a designated thread. If you have to shit, shit in the street.

>super power by 2030
>house broken by 2055

topkek, turks and spics with the bants tonight

Walmart in my city is actually nice, it's the employees and selection that suck.

>why your country of hundreds of languages needs to be one nation boggles the mind.
United we squat..i mean Stand.

>It's a cultural thing, so you should get over with it
>be foreigner
>"i am telling you that you should adapt to my culture"

Fuck off.

> It's a communist country, it forces its population to work.

Better then shipping them all to a foreign country to work.

You know Americans are the most rude customers in the world right?

Chinks are rude for sure, but mostly keep to themselves. Indians and Arabs are extremely arrogant on top of that.

even indian elites are too lazy to use loo paper to wipe their asses

Never shaking hands with an indian is a golden rule where I work.

Wrong again. Chinese are by far the most rude and their have their babies pee and poo outside of the loo.

Because we have need those lands for resources and tourism. And those subhumans are also cheap laborers.

>We don't even thank our friends for helping us because that's what they are supposed to do. It's a cultural thing
You had a bad childhood didn't you? The fuck you on about. I thank people all the time. Hell i thank my garbage man every morning. FUCK OFF SOUTH INDIAN FAGGOT.

>our culture

America is multicultural though

lol it's true. poos have went MIA

Probably because we're tired of not being able to understand your thick poo accents and pure arrogance every time we have complaints.

At least we have elites
In your country elite means cartel leader

HALA MADRID

>Jewish bartender complaining that they didn't tip

yeah because we're being flooded. multiculturalism means the death of the host culture.

Curryniggers are culturally autistic. Like most Asians they have no sense of humanity. Just chattering dirty bug people who shit where they are.

Easy to fuck with if you know how though. They are so literal minded that you can lie to them bald faced, cheat them, extort them and they will smile like you are doing them a favor. Even the supposedly intelligent ones that are doctors and engineers are easy as fuck to troll. They are basically good at rote memorization these jobs need but have no ounce of creativity or lateral thinking ability. Like I said, insect people.

No it isnt. Its multiethnic. Differnces in culture are regional, not ethnic. You're expected to become American.

I am pretty sure that the Indians who hired that waiter are paying more taxes than him.
Indians culture forces their children to study at college and to work in the important sectors of the economy.
They are doing more than you for your country and your economy by paying higher taxes and becoming doctors and engineers.

>Rules
>Mexicans

I'm working the door at a cocktail joint in sf right now. Indians love coming here and they are usually very rude. The men are also total creeps to
women. They stare and sometimes grab and they love to hang out by the atm or the ladies room.
I think they study that PUA shit unironically. Also can confirm they are super entitled and try to refuse to leave at closing time. If you put the arm on the men they scream like women.

>Poo
>In Loo

We have a word for thank you and we have a word for a toilet too.

Having lived in all four corners of the US -- Mississippi, New York, Virginia, Indiana, Montana, California, and Washington state -- common fucking courtesy and saying "thank you" to people is the norm.

>Rodrigo
>American

China ships more, at least Indians don't build "India town" everywhere.

>Designated
> Shit Post

Yes, but there are aspects of American life that are uniquely American, such as tipping. Caterers and waiters accept a wage that is unlivable on, because they expect to receive tips.
Restaurants and catering companies are able to lower their prices because they pay a lower wage. If you don't tip, you are just taking advantage of that system.

Don't worry Indians are also not very keen to shake hands with maids and drug dealers either.

I wish they would. China town is one of the big reasons the Chinese have a nice, strong culture in the US. There needs to be an African town, an Indian town and a Mexican town.

Ignorants like you is why we win the spelling bee every year.

His ancestors built the country and allowed you barbarians to study and become doctors. Our ancestors created engineering and medicine you currynigs learn through autism.

how can people not understand the concept of "we're full"

what is the end game for immigration?

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

i'm fine with a nominal amount of skilled workers and i will treat them great but come on... 1 million per year is ridiculous

the higher the flood the less i want to treat them well. it has made me very cynical.