Am I a sissy because I have a tiny cock, or do I have a tiny cock because I'm a sissy?

Am I a sissy because I have a tiny cock, or do I have a tiny cock because I'm a sissy?

You're a sissy because you're a beta male asking questions to randoms on a anonymous forum.

Your tiny cock doesn't make you a sissy, but you liking being a sissy makes you a sissy.

I haven't even seen a cock yet what are you talking about

I'm that small, huh?

May as well just call it a swollen clit at this point.

If you’re so obsessed with how little cock you can have why not cut it off and slice open your taint so that it can be fucked?

How many dick has a sissy slut like you taken?

I like my cock tho..I don't want to cut it off

None actually...I'm married believe it or not. My wife fucks me, and she has a couple boyfriends for when she wants time with a man.

Are you wearing a bra in this pic?

Yup

coming from a tranny
you're just a faggot

Let's see some cute sissy outfits

Thought so, looks good like that

3.5 inches erect

A little from collumn A, a little from collumn B

You'd look really good with a more feminine figure, like through hormones and whatnot

like the wig

wouldn't mind that ass bent over..

Yeah...idk tho, I still like being a guy and being able to switch between the two. Hormones would make that more difficult

I like it to though you need to be in chastity. Sissies are not allow to cum using there clit, only anal.

you were made to be a sissy

neither. you are totally an alpha. white cocks don't normally come that large.

Very nice, got one exposing your hole..

Very good, Any with something in it?

Look at that cute little girl.
I'd bet you'd like to become someone's pet.

Nice, One with the Chastity cage?

4.5" cock and mostly straight. got a tranny fuck buddy who has a massive 9" cock and I've made cum from just fucking her. pretty sure it's your attitude that make you a sissy.