Is abortion morally acceptable?

Is abortion morally acceptable?

Does the potential for life=life itself, or is there something that separates the two besides time?

Yes, as long as the child hasn't developed a consciousness.

if an abortion isn't murder,
then why is it 2 counts of murder when you kill a pregnant person?
Checkfuckingmate.

But does the fact that they will at some point develop consciousness hold no bearing?

shitty argument, same thing applies to every fucking sperm you produce.

it's a hard enough question without bringing shitty 'but this steel being produced could be turned into guns' reasoning into it.

I hope all you murderers get aborted.

>implying sperm will eventually become conscious if you just leave it lying around

Not every sperm I produce is fertilizing an egg, it's at that point just a part of me I ejaculated- wheras a fertilized egg now has the potential to grow into a person. The steel isn't being made into a gun until it's on the assembly line.

Morals vary from person to person and by definition don't require justification, so asking if something is moral is retarded.

If you're asking if abortion is ethical, then I'd say it is because it disproportionally kills minority babies which is good for America.

If the child is disabled then no.

My thing is if it can't take in sights, or smell scents, or taste flavors, it isn't a complete being. Even house flies can see.

yea faggot

Nope.

So if I kill a guy in a coma it isn't murder?

lmao how is that horse so long

Regarding the problems we will face with massive over population in the near future, it is the right thing to do apparently.

Wayment

Yes*

Cocksucking phone.

Depends. Majority of abortions are by minority mothers though so I'm ok with it for now.

late term elective abortions aren't

same shit. all your jizz has the potential to make a child instead of being wasted in your socks. if the thing doesn’t have a consciousness it’s ethical to remove, especially if it’s thers because the woman was raped or some shit. or if the parents couldn’t raise it to live a happy life.

It isn't acceptable, but no one will stop you. It's the adult equivalent of trying to weasel out of the consequences of your actions.

When you break an egg do you consider you've killed a chicken?

Just because it can't yet doesn't mean it won't

I support post birth abortion up to the age of 12.

Easy way for harsher sentencing which benefits the for profit prison system. That was barely check, dude.

>It's the adult equivalent of trying to weasel out of the consequences of your actions.
as opposed to the non-adult version of that.

>shitty argument, same thing applies to every fucking sperm you produce.
Dumb abortionfag, false equivalence. Completely retarded argument because you aren't cumming in a woman 24/7. Sperm will die in a few weeks in your testicles and new sperm replaces it. Not to mention that fact that when you cum in someone only one of those sperm cells will reach an egg most of the time.

Is it morally acceptable not to have an abortion when we are about to pass 8 billion?

not everyone believes that life begins at conception OP. and the U.S. was founded by pilgrims seeking religious freedom.

My sperm is a cell I have produced and ejaculated completely by myself, it's just a part of me at that point. The only time it becomes the concern of another individual is when it fertilizes an egg, at which point it's no longer me, but instead my offspring.

What a waste of trips on an edgelord post

not really applicable, since we kill chickens with reckless abandon.

Abortion won't scale. We need to chemically neuter people so they can fuck as much as they want.

If you're concerned with overpopulation and want to lower the population count you should start with yourself.

I never claimed they did, I'm just asking if it should, and yeah they sure did, I'm glad you paid attention in social studies.

THIS IS EASILY SOLVED:

>A HOSPITAL IS ON FIRE
>THERE'S A ROOM WITH 1000 EMBRYOS IN CRYOSTASIS AND 1 CRYING INFANT
>WHICH DO YOU SAVE?

THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS: THE INFANT. THE EMBRYOS AREN'T CONSCIOUS BEINGS OR EVEN HUMAN YET.
FUCK LIFERS.

it should be mandatory until world population stabalizes

>same shit
No it isn't retard. The "masturbation is wasting life" non-argument is retarded because it insinuates any time he faps he could have impregnated someone at the same time. You think sperm cells live long in the body. They don't.

If the egg was layed unfertilised then it's not a potential chicken, retard.

I don't share a species with them so I don't care about their well being, only what impact it has on mine. I care only about the value of my own species, giving rise to the question of whether or not the basic cells making up an early human hold the same significance as you or I do due to their potential for growth.

Personally, I don't think it's morally unacceptable but I do think it's irresponsible as fuck. Only exception is if the girl was raped.

This is a loaded question.

Holy shit, that's horrible.

But it's still a potential human, regardless of circumstances.

Great, so when are you getting aborted?

if overpopulation is a problem i propose we Genocide the negroid

We've devolved into memes and I'm sleepy, but from what I've gathered it's pretty much agreed on that abortion is a no no and that life begins at conception.

massiv populatin growth only occures in subhuman populations and all of them should have been never born

There's a difference between not saving some test tube babies and actively aborting a baby growing in a woman. Not that a dumb abortionfag would know that.

> implying an embryo would become conscious when left lying on the ground

That's an idiotic argument. That's like convicting someone of a crime that you think they're likely to commit. "Just because they aren't right now doesn't mean they aren't going to, in the future." like you're kind of right in a way but to assert that is, like, insane

Being this retarded

This

You're right. Amerifats should have never been born.

If I was retarded I'd be an abortionfag

Could someone draw this horse rearing back with its long body, similar to that two-panel image of the soccer player smacking someone with his really long arm?
Thanks.

Kek'd

Eh, a human life isn't worth very much.

That's not at all the same. Human behavior isn't concrete, human prenatal development is. I can't know for sure that you'll steal something, nor can I always prove you did, but I can prove that a zygote will become a fetus.

Lucky for me that's not what I asked

>leftists are all for abortion. Mug empowerment
>Iceland is eradicating Down syndrome by simply aborting anyone with it. Leftists lose their mind.

$1.8m/per apparently. But the point stands.

Nice false equivalence, faggot.

Deconstruct why

As long as blacks are still getting the vast majority of abortions then yes.

yes.

You're too disingenuous to deserve the obvious being pointed out but since your gonna play dumb I'll spoonfeed you:
>woman gets impregnanted, fetus will become baby and live. That's how it goes.
>meanwhile, your retarded crime comparison is idiotic because you think committing crime is some hardwired thing literally even human does in a way comparable to how all life has to grow old and die

Cool, thanks.

>ha ha I'm fourteen and so edgy guys upvoat my posts XD

You're either advocating killing babies, or advocating punishing rape victims. I daresay you're edgier than me.

Nowhere in that post were either of those things mentioned.

>You're either advocating killing babies
Nope
>or advocating punishing rape victims
Nope

Try again racist

Is turning off life support on a brain dead patient murder?