Whats the saddest song you know?

Whats the saddest song you know?
When do you play it?
Is there any special memories attached to it?

Heres my song: youtube.com/watch?v=IpHom7cxxro

Its sad cause this was what i listened to when my GF was in the hospital from an overdose, and i thought i would never see her again.

Ill go into more detail if anyone wants the story, otherwise feel free to share your own

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWi4BjzVk6s
youtu.be/uiLT4l0STXA
youtube.com/watch?v=LqZ3b10KjBc
youtube.com/watch?v=s_Yayz5o-l0
youtube.com/watch?v=jPJNt1eTVNY
youtu.be/S-Xm7s9eGxU
youtube.com/watch?v=_96eh-aLp1M
youtube.com/watch?v=a4zPfLP4UjU
youtube.com/watch?v=DHRlWdMtvok
youtube.com/watch?v=kPz21cDK7dg
youtube.com/watch?v=lyMS4qJ8NXU
youtu.be/er9bhSe3GjE
youtube.com/watch?v=JBkMVelmb08
youtube.com/watch?v=kATxGpC_Frw
youtube.com/watch?v=zdc3RdXoFwA
youtube.com/watch?v=76WJJ57YoG0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HX_du6Gcp1w
youtu.be/YxaNYGeaOjc
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg
youtube.com/watch?v=gbg27oT8Z9M
youtube.com/watch?v=SuXlZ5PHK9I
youtube.com/watch?v=ii2Adi2iFRM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the only song I can recall crying to.

youtube.com/watch?v=kWi4BjzVk6s

Also, I was crying to it in my car because I had asked a girl from my work out and she had said yes initially but then beat around the bush and told me no (without actually saying no). The culmination of all the things going on in my life and all the emotional baggage I have just made me break out into tears.

youtu.be/uiLT4l0STXA
Played this at my dads funeral. I still can't listen to it without tearing up.

pretty trippy sounding TBH

and yea, we all have those moments where we all just have to stop and be human

it could be big or small, but that one thing can just send you over that line

I know the feeling, been there many times user

Yeah this verse hits me like a train

I could not get through September without a battle
I faced death
I went in with my arms swinging
But I heard my own breath
And I had to face that I'm still living
I'm still flesh
I hold on to awful feelings

I'm still fucked up but I'm just trudging along I guess.

sounds rough, im fortunate so far to not know what that feels like yet, for anyone close TBH

at least you have this song in his memory to look back onto him

keep that trudging up user, things can get better, just take care of one thing at a time, to try and not get overwhelmed by it all

I've had to go to my mom's funeral when I was 13 and while it was one of the shittiest things I've ever had to do, I'll probably be a wreck at my dad's funeral, which may be approaching sooner than I thought.

listen to You Have One New Message by Hanshiro
kill yourself b/c qt3.14 accented girl isnt real

i struggled alot about how i felt when i was in my teens, i had feelings i didnt want to feel but they wouldent go away, it lead to terrible depression, anixity, and hatred for myself

I never did anything, and i have control over it now, but in those days, it would just tear me apart

i think you can guess the feelings in this video, though its more the song that gets to me, over the quotes, cause like its called, im "not one"

youtube.com/watch?v=LqZ3b10KjBc

It was. It's been just over 2 years and my wife just lost her mom and dad this year. Death waits for no one, my friend. I know it sounds cliché to say but, live like you were dying.

Try to either record or write down his life story in his own words if you can. It will help ease some of the pain when you start thinking about him. It helps to read/listen to their voice from time to time.

will keep that in mind, after what happoned to my GF, it really showed me anything can happon at anytime, and you never know what your final words to them are

That's a good idea. I think he's always fancied himself a writer so maybe I can get him to write an autobiography or something. I think I should also get him to make a new will since his last one was written over 25 years ago. You wouldn't know he's unhealthy looking at him, but he's 61, was in the Navy for 21 years, has neuropathy in legs because of it, and he also had a heart attack last year. He even made a comment to me the other day about how he doesn't think he has another decade in him.

It's a toss-up between this
youtube.com/watch?v=s_Yayz5o-l0
>got high and cried like a fucking baby one time
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=jPJNt1eTVNY
>speaks for itself

DEFINITELY get his will updated. My dad would tell me all the time that half of his house would be mine (since i was the only child that helped him when he became sick). He never updated his will and my stepmom got everything and I still had to pay for his funeral.

youtu.be/S-Xm7s9eGxU

the overture of past lives of mine

youtube.com/watch?v=_96eh-aLp1M

I do not feel the feeling in this song

>youtube.com/watch?v=a4zPfLP4UjU

youtube.com/watch?v=DHRlWdMtvok

Blackmore's Night - Where Are We Going From Here

Moonlight Sonata played on a harpsichord

Just reminds me of a really down time in my life when I'd lost my job and was forced to sell everything and move back in with my parents.
I had noting to do, no friends in town.
so one day whilst I'm trying to at least do something useful I find my gradmothers harpsichord burred at the back of the garage, so I started playing it, seeing as I'd got noting else to do. I worked my way through this book of sheet music I'd found in the stool.
and well I remember playing it and thinking "well all that time work and effort and I'm right back where I started"

can't find a decent recording so use your imagination

while that is sad, its kinda sweat as well

how are ATM, have things gotten better?

All that time, work and effort and you were right back to where you started in regards to what?

youtube.com/watch?v=kPz21cDK7dg
When I first heard The Downward Spiral I was going through a period where I couldn't stop thinking about the girl that had dumped me a couple years prior. I loved her so much but also knew that she didn't love me, and it was all because of my own failures. Even though I can't relate to the drug abuse, I can relate to the depression, self-loathing, and anger of abandonment. The entire album is just this violent, callous hatefuck, and then "Hurt" comes on. It's quiet and vulnerable, and it absolutely wrecks me, especially considering the absence of resolution and implication of suicide. At the time I gradually started crying until I was just absolutely bawling, and later probably cried myself to sleep that night.
At one point later, I was actually in a public place and had to turn off the album because I started crying and people were noticing. Man, I was a pussy.
Nowadays I'm kind of a misanthrope, and I don't listen to that song so much on its own. I'll generally favor the louder, more hateful tracks.
When I do go for a listen of the whole record, it still hits me, just not quite as hard.

Yea,
Ended getting a job in town as a butcher, it's not the job I trained for, but it's kinda nice to have no responsibility's and the people are nicer too. Kinda taught me that money's not where happiness is.

saving up, going to uni, a never-ending apprenticeship, to finally get a decent job
more saving to get a mortgage, a house.
and then I'm self supporting, you know
then bam company go's bust, takes me down with it.
and I might as well just stayed working a part time job living off my parents, because that's where I was again.
you follow

ps here's a sad notsong that came to mind
youtube.com/watch?v=lyMS4qJ8NXU

Ive cried in public as well because of music hitting me hard, i hope things have gotten better since then, and that you have moved on at least a little bit

Happiness comes from having fewer responsibilities

youtu.be/er9bhSe3GjE

This shit gets me

youtube.com/watch?v=JBkMVelmb08

Thanks.
I've moved on in the functional sense, but I'm probably going to end up alone anyway. The kinds of relationships I'm looking for aren't the ones other people seem to be into. Plus, I'm somewhat cold and cynical. Even some of my closest friends only have that status because I've known them for so long. Really, people just disgust me at large, and even if there are people out there who I might like, chances are, I won't meet them, they're already taken, or I'm still not good enough to be theirs.
None of it really matters in the end, I guess. It would just be nice to have some love in my life.

Have another song that gets me
youtube.com/watch?v=kATxGpC_Frw

youtube.com/watch?v=zdc3RdXoFwA

reminds of two people i love, one pasted away and me and the other one broke up, haven't talked to her in months but god i miss her.

youtube.com/watch?v=76WJJ57YoG0

and this song because i really want to an hero and this song reminds me about all the friends I've lost in my life, reminds me of how lonely i am

i understand, but more in a different way, while i have a GF, its long distance and always has been, i have friends, but they never message me, there all off hanging out with other people who dont like me for numerous reasons, i kinda just sit in my room, wasting away

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HX_du6Gcp1w
I listen to this on occasion when drunk and sometimes sober. I know that I am dying. My heart can't take much more.

Dumb phoneposter here, this song always gets me to the knees. Some of you may know the beat from Rick and Morty animation. Truly sad.
youtu.be/YxaNYGeaOjc

your pic made me think of mad world (in the donnie darko soundtrack)
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg

So much pathetic faggots

some parts of reminds me of REM's 'let me in'

You too?

I guess that's why I'm in here.

youtube.com/watch?v=gbg27oT8Z9M

cuz im an edgy niggre

youtube.com/watch?v=SuXlZ5PHK9I

I almost kill myself with that playing on the background. I haven't listened to it since.

youtube.com/watch?v=ii2Adi2iFRM
solveig's song by grieg