S/fur the bread ride of floofy tails and tits continues!

s/fur the bread ride of floofy tails and tits continues!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RzP-Nt4lIU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genu_valgum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just wanna feel warm cubby floof is all.

8 of 8

mini pic series done.

I wanna be inside s shark grills belly

good things come
to those who wait

Delysid bought a shotgun earlier, and is going to kill himself on Wednesday, and there's nothing I can do about it. So I'm trying to deal with that.

Same.

dubs

Beautiful spread open cub thanks a ton mate maybe more of her sometime yeah?

that's one lucky fox

that's sad. it's the first time this is happening to someone i know. i hope he doesn't. just don't do anything you'll regret. don't pin it all on yourself, i'm sure it's not all your fault. i'm pretty terrible at offering support but i'm here if you need any

Thanks. There's nothing I can do though, he's going to do it and I can't stop him. I don't know if I can live with that.

friend or partner? regardless, that really sucks. i wish furries wouldn't kill themselves so much, it seems to be happening more frequently

It's because we're witch hunted for no real reason

Friend from here. I don't know why, and I've done absolutely everything I could to try and stop him, but ultimately it's his decision. There's nothing I can do, and I may not be able to live with that because I'm already one step away from killing myself too.

in reality nobody cares about you people. reading bad comments on internet doesn't mean anything else than that you are really weak mentally.

I agree. Negative shit doesn't mean anything in the long run

please don't kill yourself as well. you seem like a good person. try not to let other peoples problems get you down.

mean comments on the internet make you tougher. at this point most furries (at least the ones who come here) aren't affected by them. but furries often have it tough IRL as well.

hopefully you can find ways. please don't do it too. one is already too much. we'll miss both of you.

Thanks for the support. Ill be around. Ill pop in fur threads from time to time. Render most friday nights. Except this one maybe im going to see a movie late

I believe it. My mental health is quite good though. A decent life with decent people, bad and mean comments don't bother me in the slightest. But I know it does bother others. And really it's uncalled for, seriously what do we do to you people eh?

Thanks. I've pretty much given up already. I don't know what I'm going to do.

>but furries often have it tough IRL as well
by choice.

A request would you post the picture of the older girl doggy style spread please? I didn't get to save it from the first thread.

This one?

yeah, the choice is:
>try not to be interested in things you like to fit in
>be interested in things you like

life isn't fair i suppose.

do you have discord?

No it was solo of her crotch. Kind of gaping

shorks

This one?

That's it! Love those slight gapes.

Yeah, but I don't use it. I have severe social anxiety, and this is the only place I can control it, usually. I don't like talking anywhere else.

that's rough. one to one conversations are vital for mental health. maybe not right now, but at some point, you should use skype or discord or something to talk to likeminded people.

Sup Forums is great, but it's not the place for private conversations

you don't have to do anything. what's done, is done. try not to let it get to you too much. allow time to heal you.

Enjoy. im off for the night. Oh and to the person who has a suicidal friend. Im sorry, we can't change people and that sometimes really sucks. Especially if someone is close to you. I don't know you, but I do hope you make the right call. If you think that the person that wants to take his life is hurting you, you need to look at how you will hurt others in the exact same way, and you know what that feeling is like. Now enjoy my MLP mating render... Good night.

I've tried to, but I always end up having panic attacks. And I've tried to get Sunshine to talk to me outside of here, but she has the same problem. She's really the only person who can help me at this point, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

youtube.com/watch?v=6RzP-Nt4lIU

I know. Thanks. Good night.

Well..to brighten the mood how about some beautiful gapy furginas?

Needs more sexy mouse and rat girls

I prefer her original color pallet

when the thighs are bent like this it makes me think her bones aren't even straight.
is this bitch Muslim or what?

Don't know, don't care.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genu_valgum

as time goes on you can immerse yourself in new experiences and friendships. please don't do it. you only have one chance at life.

I have no desire. It'll take a miracle for me to find the strength to recover.

Only death can fix you. Stop bitching.

Need to sleep now. I really hope I don't have to go back to the mental hospital for this huge cut on my arm at my appointment. Good night, sfur.

I know.

night dash. stay safe

so, there's a disease that exist. cool
I was just pointing out some proportion errors, that's all.

do you have one with the Israeli symbol?
and maybe they are hugging and promoting peace? like this

6/10 would allahu akbar

you mean fucking right?