youtube.com/watch?v=m4aB3nm1HCg
youtube.com/watch?v=nZM2mMjDaWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it isn't puscifer

You make no sense user.

puscifer is maynard's only good band

missing rosetta stoned

band ruining vocalist
i got no problem with the dude's personality but his sense of melody just completely ruins the vibe for me

Mediocre and generic prog metal, like all prog metal.

1)fucking retarded lyrics, like all tool albums. honestly wonder if maynard is developmentally disabled.
2)prog-minded drummer saddled with a sludge-metal half-retard power-chord guitarist
tool sucks

It's made by Tool

>fucking retarded lyrics
Example?
And example of good lyric?

I don't care for the band but come on, name another band that sounds like Tool. They're not generic and there's plenty of prog metal that sounds absolutely nothing like Tool
youtube.com/watch?v=m4aB3nm1HCg
youtube.com/watch?v=nZM2mMjDaWk

>sludge-metal half-retard power-chord guitarist
holy fucking shit it's like you have no idea what sludge metal or power chords are
you're right about tool sucking though

too short

name one tool song which isnt an interlude between tracks that doesnt involve power chords

>involve
you're saying you should never play the first and fifth note in the scale together? tool is wanky enough on the drums and vocals. add jazz voicings and flamenco rhythms to the guitar and we've got the fucking doors or something. who i dislike about as much as tool.

bottom line, if you think tool is a power chord band you don't get what power chords are

Lateralus is the worst song on the album
By no means bad but the worst

I couldn't disagree more, it's one of my favorite tool songs.

This whole thread is trolls

maynard didn't get permission before he molested his cat

It's kinda...boring. I use to be huge on the album but I can only feel bored sitting through most of it now, despite it being very well made. Most of the time when i go back to tool it's opiate/undertow/aenima now.

Literally what the fuck are you talking about? Puscifer is just a bad meme you fucking retard.

>Just listened to The Grudge on a whim and it triggered serious introspection regarding my politic views
>Now this thread appears

What did the aether mean by this

You sound upset

I always do. That's why I'm on Sup Forums.