Why fear The Gay?

Why fear The Gay?

I typically have a terrible relationship with my sexuality unless I'm having sex or masturbating. I jack off to both penises and vaginas, vaginas came first and eventually started the penis shit too. I've been masturbating much longer than I've been having sex. My SO has a vagina and is nonbinary, we've been dating over 6 months and I still don't fully understand what exactly goes on with them all the time, I think it's like sometimes I'm fucking a chick but sometimes I'm fucking a dude but sometimes im fucking someone in between BUT it's always the same person and the same body. It's not like they want me to fuck them in the ass when they're feeling more like a guy.

Rambling. I'm grateful someone likes my penis for more than one night, gay or not.

Do yall have a shit relationship with sexuality or is it cut and dry for you?

Nothing? Damn, a bit surprised.

HAHAHAHA

What's funny?

yeah, it's good that your here OP, you belong here, a retarded Low class piece o deoxyribonucleic acid, doesn't deserve to reproduce and evolve, a disgrace to the human race,

Your civil status is a cleaning machine, when a war starts, your job at the military is to clean and lubricate all the soldiers dick, cum bucket.
you pathetic fool, and after that, to hell you go, haha, be gay idiot, it's ok, Juts like a woman, You're a man's tool of pleasure

That's sexist

Doesn't deserve to Live
You Are Worthless
Forever Suck dicks

Just Like a Woman, You're Now a Man's tool of pleasure,

No One Fears the Gay,

We Men want you anyway, We get pleasure, You die in Hell, It's my win anyway, You're a Man's tool of pleasure, You lubricate Our dicks, when Women starts wanting their rights,

You're a salivating, pleasure machine, after that. you're nothing but a worthless piece of nothingness. We Love Gays

We Get Pleasure, You Burn in the eternal burning lake of fire, which I know you don't believe right now haha,

So For us Men. we don't lose anything of value,We want gays to multiply, So that we can mass reproduce you idiots on a type of service for men, A pleasure Machine, Just a Man's tool of pleasure

No one actually gives a shit unless they're retarded. Remember the kid in school who was in special ed classes all 12 years, who you felt bad for but also were disgusted by? Think maybe one tier above that kid, and that's the people who give a fuck about who's gay. That's the people who are telling you you'll go to hell for it. Unless they're trolling, in which case their IQ placement could be anywhere, but at that point they don't actually give a shit, and I refer back to my first sentence.

Like what/who you like. Idk why you'd ever give a single fuck about labels in sexuality.

Yeah, I know ryt, Gays are Ok, They're just a Man's tool of pleasure, Worthless piece of Shit,
Just like a woman.,who nags nags, Go back to eh kitchen Gays,

Get fucked in the ass by black men

WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT,
KNEEL DOWN AND SUCK MY DICK

BURN BURN BURN BURN BURNN

KILL YOURSELF, STREAM IT FIRST, WE'LL BE WAITING

Get off my dick yall, it's like as soon as OP says he's gay yall jump on it like a bunch of faggots. Don't know why I expected any different lol

do you even have a dick? I seriously doubt it,

Do you not understand that I fuck dudes?

It's throbbing for that sweet boi mouth, kik me hun

So you're saying that most religious people are mentally feeble?

where everyone is getting the idea that I'm a "tool for pleasure" so eloquently put?

well because it's true, are you not?

How about you suck mine and I cum in your ass? It's a win win bro

How would you define a "tool for pleasure" in this context?

Fuck No, I don't want to be gay, I want to be a betacuck to a domineer, not a gay.

seriously?
>What is dildo, >what is sex toy,
you dumb shit

Can't help you there, wish you well on your cuck adventures.

Thank you! In that case I'm a dildo.

I mean why the fuck are you here?

I'm on my shitposting duty, sorry