Need advice

Need advice.
I’m a lawyer, married with one kid.
Just finalised a divorce.
Client is a hot Colombian.
File is closed so she’s no longer a client or in anyway related to the firm.
We catch up for Christmas.
She tells me she’s nervous around me because she’s attracted to me so much, says she knows I am married but she wants to see me again if I want to as well.
I can basically fuck her if I want to but she’s fiery and I can imagine it going south real fast if she flips out.
Could be a cool fling or turn into a nightmare.
She’s gorgeous. What should I do?

Get the fuck out of there

Do it and do it hard

You are a lawyer. You should know how this usually ends, don't you?

>Colombian
>turn into a nightmare.

>What should I do?
Run, faggot.

post pic of her so we can decide if its worth

fuck off lawyer scum bottom feeder fuckin bitch!

>divorce your wife
>put your child up for adoption
>tell the hot columbian she can fuck off, she's a home wrecker
>regularly meet with husband of hot columbian
>start bonding
>begin gay relationship
>re-open the case
>watch her face when she sees you in court
>adopt your own child together with columbian husband
>the good ol' switcheroo
>baboozled again

This legit made me howl

/thread

Lay down the law. Tell her you will fool around but nothing more.

Fuck that bubble butt til the cows come home

I seriously doubt you're even a lawyer, I mean come on., who the fuck a civilized man browse one of the most disgusting piece of shit on the internet, let alone the retarded board in it.

and if you are what you say you are, I seriously seriously doubt you're a lawyer, Your'e educated, a lawyer, old dude, why seek advice of kids?? are you stupid? Fuck you

I'D FUCK HER WITH YOUR WIFE'S TIT

Kids think this way.. Many of us do real shit and come here to unwind

Walk away. RPC 1.8 (j) tells you all you need to know. Even though the relationship has ended, you're walking a slippery slope. If you're going to do it anyway, get a conflict waiver.

she wants your money asshole, don't fuck, don't talk to again. man, why are men so fucking stupid?

>Lawyer
>Civilized
Choose one

ehh, if you say so,

/thread

so being a lawyer is not being a civilized, employed man? you need some education, low class piece of deoxyribonucleic acid and yes fool, google it up,

Just fuck the shit out of her what the hell... She told you she knows you're married so she does not represent any harm to you. Why would she attempt to fuck you up anyways if you guys are friends now?

Just be fuck buddies, keep it simple, keep it cool, no more than that. If she's ok with that then Gratz, you got yourself another a fucktoy.

Dude stay loyal. Don't set a shit example for your kid. Kids rarely trust their cheating parents again. And they will find out one way or another. Affairs rarely stay secrets. Plus this bitch is a gold-digger and she wants your $$$

you wouldn't understand, you brain's capacity is just 128Mb

Yeah, dont set a shit example for your kid who will acctually know this happened... Gtfo of here kid, no one wants your 20yo nerdy fatass virgin opinion.

What wrong with she beign a gold digger if OP can afford it? Pussy ain't cheap anyways.

No one has to find out if you don't say shit. Thee moment you share that experience with someone else, its done. If you shut your mouth no one will ever know unless you fuck up. And i doubt OP is retarded enough to acctually do that since he is married lawyer.

You shouldn't do it but you'll probably pop a boner, fuck her a few times, then regret it. So go ahead and fuck her. If you're asking you already want it.

Obviously he ignores underage posts. Everyone but the mods can spot kids posting

People say shit. What makes OP think the woman will stay quiet? Not to mention cheating is a downright shitty thing to do. I know that contradicts your super duper edgelord persona on here, but it's the truth.

Like I said, people talk. Especially people who want money. This reeks of false accusations and extortion.

While not crazy
{
Fuck her
If she goes crazy, Wend
}

Lmfao no it's not. Civilised =/= trying to set free a criminal for profit

You know damn well that's what lawyers are best at, setting criminals free. How many stories do you hear about them doing good things for good people vs bad things for profit ?

Also lawyer detected

what about prosecutors? are they civilized?

If you are a lawyer you don't need our advice.

I saw this name calling happening in another thread just a few minutes ago.It's not off the cuff, you're forcing it

don't do it faggot

If only you could see how foolish you are right now, What is Civilized and yes you parochial fool, google it again

You can't judge a book by it's cover, Being a lawyer in general, doesn't mean all Lawyers that existing today and tomorrow will be either a corrupt or holy. You can't judge him because he is one of those lawyers that is corrupt.dodging you blatant stupidly will not make you win this argument, when you see a wise speaks, better listen than to make yourself even more stupid, worse, advanced stupid

Wow so you have seen two people speak english for the same time now huh Jimmy? Isn't that nice?
Now your second objective is to spot your grandma blow tryrone's dick

You're married. 3 some or forget about her.

Why devote so much effort to colorful insults? It's like you engage just to set yourself up for insulting, like Don Rickles

Wow so you have seen two people speak english for the same time now huh Jimmy? Isn't that nice?
Now your second objective is to spot your grandma blow tryrone's dick

exactly... and OP, you're right, when you're done it'll be a total-fatal-attraction-nightmare.

The fact that you won't give a serious response shows that you have something to hide

ugh,you're right, I'm forcing it.

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

This. Sticking your dick in crazy is a sure way to have trouble for an extended period, perhaps the rest of your life.

b a c k e d

Wow user. You're really smart. You must watch Rick and Morty.

Thanks

DO NOT DO THIS

an alleged attorney asking Sup Forums for advice..what kind of mexican law school did you go to

as a matter of fact I do, I watch rick and morty, they're better than big bang

The only solution

Nightmare. She's emotionally needy right now. You aren't a one time thing for her and she'll bring you trouble

As exciting as it may seem, it's not worth it. She will eventually find out and you'll miss out on a lot of you kid growing up... believe me it's the worst feeling,

What were the details of the divorce? Why did they divorce?

Unless you were already planning on leaving you wife, seriously don't do it. I wish someone would have told me. Appreciate what you have, and you should be ashamed for emotionally cheating also. How would you feel if your wife did this to you? Do you think your child deserves both parents?

OP, don't Dr Disrespect your wife

^ found the negroid.

married with a kid? you know what you should do. if you are going to fuck her, make sure to set clear boundaries, and never see her too often as she will get clingy/ attached/ jealous/ ruin your life.

lmfao.

Don't shit where you eat, op

>baboozled again

What a surprise, the nigger hates a lawyer. The system got you down tyrone?

At least you don't have to worry about finding a divorce lawyer.

Make her sign a non disclosure then fuck away

tell her to fuck off
you're being a moron

Fucking no. Dude, she just wants your money and power to stay in your country. Trust me. Colombians may be horny as fuck, but in the end they'll suck your soul out of you.

Run, Forrest

>need advice
>i'm a lawyer, married with one kid.

You already know the answer to this, your fucked regardless