Sup Forums-approved YouTube musics?

youtube.com/watch?v=6zAb86spDNo

I have a hunch that a good segment of Sup Forums follows only YouTube's most recherché song reposters, like me. Indeed, I seek only le plus obscur of mellisonant musics to enjoy these days.

Therefore, I ask: Where, in the uncharted depths of the Information Superhighway, can I find the feracious, frabjous fix of YouTube music right for me? Is it in a weleful weebery of channels like 「94。20AM」neonmusic that I might be satisfied, or is it in the halcyon heart-addling of a channel like my personal favorite, Real Moѵe ?youtube.com/watch?v=B2OiuM5SGqc

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LB9lObWclFQ
youtu.be/Glu9wA4HjE0
youtu.be/c6Mx2mxpaCY
youtu.be/zW_rCTRfkzc
youtube.com/watch?v=8DcdtmUJLzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x2WkDjpowso
youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZS96BuiZDag
youtu.be/QPcU63X5niM
youtu.be/AVRdhg6biN0
youtu.be/ERLaZ488I6k
youtu.be/PBoX3D3mtJI
youtube.com/watch?v=hjbZyXod3mc
youtu.be/WYBZvG1ckqk
youtu.be/WNjyvtjAmUo
youtu.be/GL0VldJ2Ps8
youtube.com/watch?v=I8piMHsOya4
youtube.com/watch?v=CFPYk13RSgc
youtube.com/watch?v=UMgtcEBJ1OE
youtube.com/watch?v=mujvVHUdrKE
youtube.com/watch?v=k7ndFh5h9kk
youtube.com/watch?v=y-DxWTeR43M
youtube.com/watch?v=3r2zleGxv7w
youtube.com/watch?v=2N0T2ghW44o
youtube.com/watch?v=-cxKq9gvaOs
youtube.com/watch?v=skX73x48SDE
youtu.be/cmiJV877edY
youtu.be/nR7VhRq2yns
youtu.be/C7aG-VQYGhA
youtube.com/watch?v=IXnD0GAO-3s
youtube.com/watch?v=RwDmP48xrAs
youtube.com/watch?v=uUYU5W0JVO8
youtu.be/YwUoUhB-jtU
soundcloud.com/gladitek/sunny-sunset
youtube.com/watch?v=rQePkrQQyoo
youtube.com/watch?v=kwRVR-TmKYw
youtube.com/watch?v=9i5D4ZW8O9o
youtube.com/watch?v=9LsoElzQcO4
youtube.com/watch?v=PdpP0mXOlWM
youtube.com/channel/UCsPOjxg79gnqBmpUY38t_3g
youtube.com/watch?v=Shym8DQsUW0
youtube.com/watch?v=yJkYLFLaNVo
youtube.com/channel/UCU6s5EqlTas6HZd3wXSTosQ
youtu.be/NVjSycDJatc
youtu.be/MTJJb1UqjuA
youtu.be/G6EGM_sER3k
youtu.be/5Oef61oHIBg
youtu.be/JlR5zOYGqqM
youtube.com/watch?v=pZQ8mUWzOyk
youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg2DcasF2Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=aujN3uq6yM0&ab_channel=bobbyprince890
youtube.com/watch?v=e0RWnzd_b_k&ab_channel=specialother
youtube.com/watch?v=72bSybRangA&ab_channel=Covettheband
youtube.com/watch?v=hlMKEGWghro
youtube.com/watch?v=RJOrwjj44Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=8-RjDOpR_vw
youtube.com/watch?v=cikD4AvGuH4
youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY
youtube.com/watch?v=61R3ePzml_g
youtube.com/watch?v=WYX0sjP6Za8
youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
youtube.com/watch?v=00YKPVJH1XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y0fowoRlMSc
youtu.be/ABCFU66o_JI
youtube.com/watch?v=PasbhCASD_0
youtube.com/watch?v=7m_krdBgCmM
youtube.com/watch?v=uJCR3GmcBhY
youtube.com/watch?v=OhEScqqN4Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=524Hy6QxN2A
youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAix_XijM&list=PL738F39C3F35E8267&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=aQGvlemqUpE
youtube.com/watch?v=8QipkW_E21w
youtu.be/wCNdFU9vTgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cb4AKWWim6k
youtube.com/watch?v=4gOc1NtTyN4
youtube.com/watch?v=KBoNOI6-d7I
youtube.com/watch?v=YlH9PJlFShs
youtube.com/watch?v=wN8H_COnk1o
youtube.com/watch?v=_EgE4SU8pGs
youtube.com/watch?v=KrggyNW3kl4
youtube.com/watch?v=PdjhGzv80Pw
youtu.be/uwnbOf84gL8
youtube.com/watch?v=5R72EqJ-Gw0&ab_channel=CD借
youtube.com/watch?v=oCM5NFTxAsk
youtube.com/watch?v=vP4nrGjvWas
youtube.com/watch?v=jdSUaizG1GE&list=PLCLeSTzz6trZMZKfxExXDmRJcyYggOWry&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=kOFqpwrL9fw
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ne9rOUSdUVE
soundcloud.com/onanieceo/non-non-biyori-ed-piano-cover
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2WdouhCwFY
youtube.com/watch?v=zcrPUcxOYcg
youtube.com/watch?v=AiJJRRWD8LM
youtube.com/watch?v=izVALqBMOLU
youtube.com/watch?v=mOgGZUWOPMc&list=LLL7gBPgI8WWoLFuL2R0MSgw&index=69
youtube.com/watch?v=IXsOJsXpDcE
youtube.com/channel/UCFsE5G9l9mhBpI8-rw4MTPw
youtube.com/watch?v=OIbCY-Q0Ggg
takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz49tNPgnBU
youtube.com/watch?v=dppDPXgGhnE
youtube.com/watch?v=DioZloe_36M&list=LLL7gBPgI8WWoLFuL2R0MSgw&index=19
youtube.com/watch?v=g5i9FMJL-10
youtube.com/watch?v=-6oxY-quTOA
youtube.com/watch?v=atXcWO54Ek0
youtube.com/watch?v=EK9eBdrRJRM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIYTRmG21Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=TKVdImg2qHg
youtube.com/watch?v=2iR7RavI7Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=dvfMHKbHXLg
youtube.com/watch?v=j6MltGHO-lE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

Guys don't you like music? =(

No idea what you're talking about, but here's something Sup Forums can appreciate:

youtu.be/LB9lObWclFQ

Now I'm on a Laibach kick, here's some more:

youtu.be/Glu9wA4HjE0

youtu.be/c6Mx2mxpaCY

Funky Mama Soul
youtu.be/zW_rCTRfkzc

nahhh

here

youtube.com/watch?v=8DcdtmUJLzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=x2WkDjpowso

You don't know quality music. All you know is video games and your right hand.

>Snakefinger at 0:26

Dude. Wasn't expecting that.

I am on a higher plane.
youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZS96BuiZDag

No, my left. Ha!

>I am on a higher plane.

Don't get cocky, kid. You're mostly posting recycled / sampled music.

But seriously, what are you doing on Sup Forums?

Anyway, here's two military songs with a cute Belarusian loli:

youtu.be/QPcU63X5niM

youtu.be/AVRdhg6biN0

And here's BEST KOREA'S most popular music group, Moranbong Band:

youtu.be/ERLaZ488I6k

Here is Finland's greatest musical accomplishment, the Leningrad Cowboys:

youtu.be/PBoX3D3mtJI

Your taste in commie tunes is pretty good. There is no denying, though, my transcendence of this commune.
youtube.com/watch?v=hjbZyXod3mc

If you're going to pretentiously use French, you should put in the effort to make sure it's correct.

>recherchés (must agree with plural noun)
>les plus obscures (musique is a feminine noun in French, and again, plural agreement)

Serious question: Why are audio collages of easy-listening music suddenly popular?

I mean, this is the shit that corporations used to play in elevators, doctor's offices, and over the phone while people were waiting on hold.

Is it simply because millennials never experienced muzak the first time around, so it seems novel to them?

"Shit" is not the right word. I meant "public domain music".

The music is popular because it is post-irony. You aren't supposed to enjoy it, but the mixing is good and the songs are theoretically sound. There is also something self-affirming when listening to such music, like undoing a kind of asphyxiation from unbridled consumer culture. It is this conscious self-indulgence of otherwise meaningless things, like elevator and infomercial music, that can instill a feeling of release and freedom.

ana iraqia

youtu.be/WYBZvG1ckqk

Loving this Greek psychedelic rock recently
youtu.be/WNjyvtjAmUo
youtu.be/GL0VldJ2Ps8

>post-irony

You mean "post-insincerity".

>undoing a kind of asphyxiation from unbridled consumer culture.

THIS is a true example of irony, as "royalty-free" music is the most corporate product available--- it exists purely for commercial purposes. It's not even meant to be enjoyed; it is an aural decoration.

Is this what kids mean by "vaporware"? Or is that somehow different?

Mission of Burma
youtube.com/watch?v=I8piMHsOya4

Vaporwave is mostly the same. It was created to criticize consumerism. (Read that twice: Vaporwave was originally made for this purpose.)

It can be fun to listen to because it takes the quality of old songs and gives them the luster of today's synths. It can work well for songs that otherwise feel bland.

I'm still listening to that "PrismCorp" thing, btw. It's doing this cheesy Casio keyboard bossa-nova song... Now it sounds like a 90's Japanese idol song.

So if you listen to this stuff just for kicks (or to unwind or whatever), what do you consider to be genuinely good music?

To unwind.

And I mostly listen to music to unwind.

My tastes can range, though:
youtube.com/watch?v=CFPYk13RSgc
youtube.com/watch?v=UMgtcEBJ1OE
youtube.com/watch?v=mujvVHUdrKE
youtube.com/watch?v=k7ndFh5h9kk
youtube.com/watch?v=y-DxWTeR43M

Yung Lean, Faure, nanidato, Knxwledge, Sinatra, DJ Amaya, Blank Banshee -- it's everywhere, and can be highly selective.

I just realized that you might relate to Supertramp and Lennon on my list here. But they really are toward the end of my tastes.

listen to some future funk, that shit GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=3r2zleGxv7w

youtube.com/watch?v=2N0T2ghW44o

youtube.com/watch?v=-cxKq9gvaOs

youtube.com/watch?v=skX73x48SDE

Let's keep the thread going with some Alt-Right satires:

youtu.be/cmiJV877edY

youtu.be/nR7VhRq2yns

youtu.be/C7aG-VQYGhA

If you Deus some vult look up "epica last crusade"

Shapeshifter produces the best music in NZ

youtube.com/watch?v=IXnD0GAO-3s

youtube.com/watch?v=RwDmP48xrAs

youtube.com/watch?v=uUYU5W0JVO8

It's all sampled guitar and sax riffs taken from 80's adult contemporary songs... it creates a highly-stylized "80's feeling", but I have to wonder why people don't just listen to the original songs instead if they want to experience the genuine aesthetic.

I lived through the entire 80's, so I have a different perspective, I suppose.

If you are interested in collage work, you might appreciate Negativland:

youtu.be/YwUoUhB-jtU

I don't know much about vaporwave / ware or whatever the hell it is. I just remember hearing this in some random thread and fell in love. Maybe it's like you say and it's that old school vidya music sound.

soundcloud.com/gladitek/sunny-sunset

Sorry there is no YT link, I can't find it there to embed.

People dont want the genuine aesthetics of a time period. They want the Nostalgia goggled version, which is what future funk is, probably.

Get that postmodern hipster shit out of here and listen to some real music for a change.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQePkrQQyoo

youtube.com/watch?v=kwRVR-TmKYw

youtube.com/watch?v=9i5D4ZW8O9o

>Negativland
I can appreciate this. Thanks for sharing. It's novel, for sure. Kraftwerk is an 'older' group that comes to mind for good experimental work.

Unrelated, but more music I like because I like to show: youtube.com/watch?v=9LsoElzQcO4

This.

Thanks for sharing. It's future funk. Very good. But do you see the profile picture of the artist there, and the other songs' aesthetics? It's all thematic. youtube.com/watch?v=PdpP0mXOlWM Capturing the history of vaporwave/future funk is difficult and, frankly, not worth one's time -- but it is worthwhile to see the artists' intentions when they make this stuff.

youtube.com/channel/UCsPOjxg79gnqBmpUY38t_3g

youtube.com/watch?v=Shym8DQsUW0

youtube.com/watch?v=yJkYLFLaNVo

youtube.com/channel/UCU6s5EqlTas6HZd3wXSTosQ

Enjoy

anyone listen to nujabes?

i could never get into his music.

I think you're right. The same thing happened in the 90's regarding the 60's... hyper-stylized silliness like "Austin Powers" was popular, but it was manufactured nostalgia.

Okay, here's some composers who changed my way of thinking about music. None of this is particularly political, or popular, but what the hell, you might like it:

Cardiacs: youtu.be/NVjSycDJatc

The Residents: youtu.be/MTJJb1UqjuA

Harry Partch: youtu.be/G6EGM_sER3k

Einstürzende Neubauten: youtu.be/5Oef61oHIBg

I love nujabes

Very experimental, but i enjoy music that actually try to be aesthetically pleasing. invoking emotions through Aesthetic sounds is my definition of music.

youtu.be/JlR5zOYGqqM

Yeah; Posted some here: Quick impressions: Amazing first one. Skimming around, like at 6:30, you get some killer samples. I enjoy unique sounds in a song, and this is hitting sweet spots. Here is a similar: youtube.com/watch?v=pZQ8mUWzOyk The second track is nice for a calm mood. It's not my cup of tea, so I don't have much else to say, other than that it has much better 'balance' than most of the other folksy, ambient stuff out there I've ever heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw *HEADPHONE WARNING*: This, too, should change (challenge?) your understanding of music. AT FIRST you'll want to dismiss it, but it grows on you a bit. I emphasize "a bit," but it is certainly worthy of mention.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg2DcasF2Y4

i can recommend some blink 1488

My itunes is full of math rock and whatever you call it. I enjoy it but it's not something I'd say 'listen to this' to my friends. I just like the complex guitar

youtube.com/watch?v=aujN3uq6yM0&ab_channel=bobbyprince890

youtube.com/watch?v=e0RWnzd_b_k&ab_channel=specialother
(drummer is insane in this one)

youtube.com/watch?v=72bSybRangA&ab_channel=Covettheband

Yeah it's all a bit hipster-y but I love it

youtube.com/watch?v=hlMKEGWghro

youtube.com/watch?v=RJOrwjj44Yc

youtube.com/watch?v=8-RjDOpR_vw

youtube.com/watch?v=cikD4AvGuH4

youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY

youtube.com/watch?v=61R3ePzml_g

youtube.com/watch?v=WYX0sjP6Za8

youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI

youtube.com/watch?v=00YKPVJH1XQ

youtube.com/watch?v=y0fowoRlMSc
Variety pack

I have all of Kraftwerk's albums, they're a favorite and the forefathers of electro-pop.

I find all of those bands to be extremely aesthetically pleasing. None of them are just fucking around or anything; they're serious composers with a specific musical vision. If you take the time to listen, you can discover the rewards... I really love composers who try to create their own autonomous musical universe.

Oh yeah, I am familiar with Merzbow. When it comes to ambient-noise albums, I have a favorite that not too many people know about: NASA released a series called "Symphonies of the Planets" which translated electromagnetic and radio signal data collected by the Voyager probes into certain audio frequences--- the result is VERY organic electronic music built from the "sounds" of outer space. It helps me concentrate when I'm working on a project: youtu.be/ABCFU66o_JI

Excellent guitar work, def. I'm very picky when it comes to rock, but your second vid is saved on my list now. Third is nearly as great. If you like J rock with this kind of sound, youtube.com/watch?v=PasbhCASD_0 check out LAMA (less intricate, still nice). The magic behind Lama's intricacy, though, comes from an artist of intense obscurity named agraph (I just noticed wikipedia only recently mentioned agraph on Lama's new page): youtube.com/watch?v=7m_krdBgCmM youtube.com/watch?v=uJCR3GmcBhY I highly recommend saving agraph songs as you come across them, because they're obscure as all hell even on Japanese sites. Also, youtube.com/watch?v=OhEScqqN4Kc for crossover genre.

Clannad YES. Tomoyo a best. Don't get me started on OSTs senpai. Here: youtube.com/watch?v=524Hy6QxN2A youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAix_XijM&list=PL738F39C3F35E8267&index=5

SAVED your last one on the list btw. I remember loving it, had lost it, and have found it again. Check out kero kero bonito for similar vibe, but prob too many lyrics.

I've heard this before, but always look past it. I'll give it a more serious listen sometime.

Thanks for the video. It was interesting to say the least. I only realized tonight that this youtube.com/watch?v=aQGvlemqUpE song is the basis for yung bae tune. I added the original months ago and never knew wtf the comment section was talking about with yung bae and " aesthetics".

At last I truly see. Thanks again user.

Sameguy here. So you were listening to Junko Yagami without synths originally? Respect. I love to listen to her and the other idols from that era clean.

You know one thing I'm interested in? Seeing if vaporwave will ever incorporate older rock and roll. I saw in that video that they used grunge and 80s, etc. I don't know if it requires a certain beat or rhythm. I don't know if it can recreate something from a song like this though

youtube.com/watch?v=8QipkW_E21w

Would you happen to know anything that might have this sort of mix or sound user?

Versailles is visually (and somewhat musically) a Malice Mizer clone; you've probably heard them, but if not, you'll probably like them: youtu.be/wCNdFU9vTgQ

(song starts at 1:00 in)

i love soft piano tracks

youtube.com/watch?v=cb4AKWWim6k

youtube.com/watch?v=4gOc1NtTyN4

youtube.com/watch?v=KBoNOI6-d7I

youtube.com/watch?v=YlH9PJlFShs

youtube.com/watch?v=wN8H_COnk1o

youtube.com/watch?v=_EgE4SU8pGs

youtube.com/watch?v=KrggyNW3kl4

youtube.com/watch?v=PdjhGzv80Pw
i love it

And another Malice Mizer song, probably one of my favorite songs and music videos of all-time: youtu.be/uwnbOf84gL8

I'm loving both LAMA and agraph, thanks burger

This may be hit or miss, but it's pretty upbeat, comes from Taiwan:

youtube.com/watch?v=5R72EqJ-Gw0&ab_channel=CD借

The band's called Elephant Gym

Very cool. I didn't know about them. Visual Kei is so fragmented, and I lack a depth in any of it, that I didn't know the Japan-specific predecessors. Thanks for sharing - I'll check it, for sure. Listening to this one, it's not too bad (I think I prefer Versailles, though).

Vaporwave can take samples from rock and roll, but the problem is that the song is typically remixed in such a way that an original-song high bpm or lower notes means that the vaporwave-edit has to do some heavy voice modulation and other effects to produce decent effects; the result is a song that's almost completely unrecognizable. It's doable, but the more "rock and roll" the song, the harder it is to salvage into a new product. See youtube.com/watch?v=oCM5NFTxAsk for a somewhat extreme example. youtube.com/watch?v=vP4nrGjvWas This is a great example vid.

As far as a similar one to your song, I'm sorry to say I can't come up with anything much like it. I think of lounge music when I hear this. Lounge is a whole genre of music using similar instruments. Obviously, though, this is smooth jazz / smooth rock. Believe it or not, the Gran Turismo video game series produces some fantastic playlists from the lounge genre (mostly Japanese artists - go figure): youtube.com/watch?v=jdSUaizG1GE&list=PLCLeSTzz6trZMZKfxExXDmRJcyYggOWry&index=3

youtube.com/watch?v=kOFqpwrL9fw youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU youtube.com/watch?v=Ne9rOUSdUVE soundcloud.com/onanieceo/non-non-biyori-ed-piano-cover

if you want to hear more visual kei and the like listen to Midnight snacks (W.T Snacks) Podcasts

Just realised my music doesn't really have anything to do with the thread OP wanted. Guess I should have read it

Will do tyvm.

OP here dw I really just wanted to see what pol likes. Cheers.

steam url /formlessgeometry/ if y'all want to connect. I'm off to bed.

The countless hours of my life spent playing VNs. All these games where a pain in the ass too. Countless bad
ends.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2WdouhCwFY

youtube.com/watch?v=zcrPUcxOYcg

youtube.com/watch?v=AiJJRRWD8LM

youtube.com/watch?v=izVALqBMOLU

>5 am
>sleeping

Sleep is for the weak

That FF13 piano piece is beautiful. I've always enjoyed piano versions of FF tunes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mOgGZUWOPMc&list=LLL7gBPgI8WWoLFuL2R0MSgw&index=69

Slayer - Guilty of Being (Right)

youtube.com/watch?v=IXsOJsXpDcE

youtube.com/channel/UCFsE5G9l9mhBpI8-rw4MTPw

last two are the same, fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=OIbCY-Q0Ggg

Queens of The Stone Age and Eagles Of Death Metal are both redpilled now thanks to the Mudslimes that tried to kill them.
takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz49tNPgnBU
youtube.com/watch?v=dppDPXgGhnE

death grips

Here's something I think you guys might enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=DioZloe_36M&list=LLL7gBPgI8WWoLFuL2R0MSgw&index=19

youtube.com/watch?v=g5i9FMJL-10
youtube.com/watch?v=-6oxY-quTOA
youtube.com/watch?v=atXcWO54Ek0
youtube.com/watch?v=EK9eBdrRJRM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIYTRmG21Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=TKVdImg2qHg
youtube.com/watch?v=2iR7RavI7Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=dvfMHKbHXLg
youtube.com/watch?v=j6MltGHO-lE

Some music I like.