Back again cucks. Post your girl. I'll tell you what i'd do to her. Girl that makes me cum will get tribute

Back again cucks. Post your girl. I'll tell you what i'd do to her. Girl that makes me cum will get tribute.

Gf would love squeezing your cock between her titties

id love rub my cock up and down between those big tits then face fuck until shes barely able to breed then blow my load in her mouth so deep it bubbles out of her nose.

My gf's ass. Wwyd? I posted her E/F cup to you yesterday as well.

Kik is liamneeeson

my gfs ass, nice and tight

Bump

That is a nice foreskin.

dif user here, agreed, is nice

ut her top and panties with a knife, tie her wrists behind her back, plug a dildo in her pussy, and violently titfuck and facefuck her again and again till she gags, then cum all over her face and tits.

Repeat till my nuts are dry and she's coverd in cum, then take some pics for later

more?

I would fuck her ass until she stops crying, after she starts to like it i switch to her pussy and change between both holes before blowing my seed deep in her cunt

I'd blindfold her and handcuff her to that bed for a whole day. Whever I got horny throughout the day I would come in and have my way with her. If she acts like a brat at any point I'll leave nipple clamps on her and yank them off once they stop hurting. Sometimes I'l also leave a bullet vibe on her pussy turned up just high enough to keep her pussy wet while I'm gone.

more?

Fuck, strap her to a bed, shove a big black dildo up her ass, vibrating dildo in her pussy. Fuck her throat until she throws up, use her spit and vomit as lube so I can rape her tiny ass before blowing in her pussy

Gf,

ITT: we post pictures of random girls from social media, call them our "girlfriends" and then some queer jacks off on the pictures.

More

I'd ram my cock down that whore's throat then blow my load all over the massive gap between her eyes.

Fuck her continuously until insemination and then fuck her til she gave birth, rinse repeat

Let's hear it

Wwyd?

She would unironically like that

I'd blindfold her and hogtie her in her closet with a hitachi strapped to her pussy. I wouldn't untie her until she begged for my cock. It would take an hour for her to even consider it but by then her pussy is so sore from cumming that it would hurt just as much as it felt good. Once she's ready I'll tie her to the bed and fuck her for about 30 minutes, pulling out each time before I cum until she finally can't take anymore. After I've creamed inside of her I'll put her inside a dog cage so she can think about how much she loved being a fucktoy. After a few days of this she will be a good little slave.

Lick that cum off her lips, spit it on her ass and use it as lube.

i'd take her shopping somewhere more upmarket than Primark

She would love that. She wants you to cum in her so bad so she can squeeze it back out.

Fuck her mouth, slap my dick on her lips and suck those tits. Bend over after that to eat her pussy and shove my dick inside. In between moans she'd ask me to cum inside, so I would fulfill her request with a great pleasure, blowing my load deep inside her.

More bikini?

i'd stick that fish face under teh water in the fountain and fuck her ass until the carabinieri come and take me away

dubadubdubs checkd

pin her down, throw rocks at her until she's knocked out then thighfuck her

Nice body. Having her ride the cock and slapping those buttcheeks would be amazing. Love to cum in her ass .
more?

hang her upside down like a bat then throatfuck her

set the iphone to vibrate, stick it up her ass and call her until she squirts all over the sheets. They look like they could do with a wash anyway.

More

Is that the best you would do?

This slutty girl unzips me and starts jerking off nd sucking. I can't say I expect any of this, but I undress myself and remove her top to rub those small titties. We move on the bed in a while and doing 69. Her pussy is soft and wet and her clitoris is very sensitive. I order her to move her at the same position, which was on TV - on the back with her legs spread. I shove my dick inside and start penetrating her deeper and deeper.
more pics? face?

Let me see that slut spreading her ass, she needs both holes filled

Well judging by your deformed dick I wouldn't even want it near me. Repulsive.

Force her to BJ outdoors and finger her pussy through panties. After that she could stand on her four in the backseat of my car and let me eat her out more. I'd put her on the back next and after footjob I'll go inside her wet pussy. Playing with her tits and having her suck my finger. I'd cum on her stomach and titties. She'd suck me after that once more until I blow a second load in her mouth

Those are the only ass ones above

She would love that

Moar

Slap her hard on the face and force her on the floor while I jam my cock up her ass. Pull on her hair as I bury balls deep. Cum on the floor and make her mop it up with her hair. Shove it in her mouth afterwards.

Look at her tight body

your girl mmm I'd suck her small titties and bite those nipples, leaking and kissing them. After that I'd eat her pussy and put as many fingers inside as I could. Those fingers would go in her mouth afterwards as my dick go inside her. Holding her legs on my shoulders and sucking her toes while drilling her gentle pussy feels amazing. She'd open her mouth and let me cum inside and on her mouth,because she enjoys it. more pls?

she'd love you using her like that.

Your dick looks like an under watered eggplant.

Holy fuck I need more

I'd get her on her knees, grab the back of her face, and fuck her mouth hard so her spit started running down her chin. Once enough of it gathered on her cleavage, I'd pull that top down and have squeeze her tits together so I could enjoy fucking her tits while looking at a cum-hungry look in her eyes.

eat her ass while she pulls me off. let her press her hole against my mouth for hours.
more?

Your GF is Ugly. and I'm a kid and I don't lie

Sorry she disappoints

Nudes?

Fuck off and die, faggot.

MODS ban the faggot spammers already, if you happen to get a chance. I realize you're busy.

Nudes?

*middle aged cucks with neckbeards intensifies*

No more bikini but here's one with her slutty friend

>deformed
>humans are born with foreskin
>every mammal has a foreskin
>circumcision is mutilation by definition
have your (you) and fuck off

id grope the fuck out of her right in front of you. Youd watch and enjoy and shed be confused and beg me to stop. More?

pin her to her bed as i titty fuck her and blow a load all over that smooth face and hair, then make her take the walk of shame across town

The tip isn't supposed to look like that though. You gotta wiggle that shit after you pee man, that looks like a mild infection.

Take her directly from the beach to the back of one of the hotels on the beach behind a dumpster. I'd pull off her bikini bottoms, throw one leg over my shoulder, and proceed to eat that fat pussy like my life depended on it. Then I'd stand up and push her down to her knees and face-fuck the shit out of her until I cum all down her throat. Before she can swallow I smack her on the back of the head and give her an angry dragon.

Oh i thought you were a jew shill.
You are right on that account, the foreskin should be the same color as the rest of the penis

I'd put her tongue and pretty face to good use. I'll make her suck my cock, starting out slowly at first, while I record her. Then I start to fuck her mouth and tell her how I'm going to post this and how everyone is going to love jacking off to her sucking dick like a whore. Then I'll give her a rough fuck and cum in her pussy.

wwyd to my girl

I'd bend her over and slap her ass until it was blood red and then spit in her crack, slightly lubricating her asshole, and then stretching it out slowly with my throbbing cock before going to town and just fucking her asshole as hard as I can, and then right as I'm about to climax I punch her in the back of the head so that her asshole clenches my cock even tighter and milks my cum into her colon.

fuck left in the pussy doggy style while she take right out, making right click up my cum and clean my dick after im done.

Throatfuck her, cum all over tits. And then fuck doggystyle and cum in her tight pussy.

WWYD

I would put her on her hands and knees and shove a massive black dildo up her ass, and then slowly start fucking her pussy, even tighter than it originally was from the dildo stretching her ass, I don't make it long with her pussy being so tight, so I rip out the dildo and jerk off into her gaped asshole. My cum just dripping down into hee warm depths. More skin? Ass?

my wife for your use

Wwyd?

Beautiful any more?