Women do not age well

Women do not age well.

>Pic related is an average 40yr old woman

I’m 40.
I have a 24 yr old gf.
Yes, I’ve dated women my age, even was married once, but women over 30 look like shit.

I can’t deal with fucking a woman, than suddenly looking up to see grandma’s face.

The older I get, the better looking I get.

How can I possibly settle for a dog who looks like the Crypt Keeper with makeup?

Maybe an Asian milf is the answer.

>Pic related is your average 50yr old Chink female.

No way in hell she's 50

>The older I get, the better looking I get.
How can you be this delusional?

This woman is 57.

Post gf

Here is my gf
She looks like Ellie from Dusk till Last of Us movie

>be 37.
>meet 19 year old gf.
>her parents hate me.
>says she loves me and doesnt care.
>we have awesome sex.
>turns 25 this year.
>face not same
>gained weight
>doesnt look "cute" anymore.
>doesnt wear tight clothes/tops.
>love her but lose erections with her.
>mfw losing attraction to her...

Yes, she’s 53 actually.

This guy gets it.
Time to go Asian.
Or... *cough* younger-lookingish

OP is about as deep as a puddle; worrying about superficialities.

OP here,
You’re obviously a fat ugly cow.

Bullshit. Shes 60. At least. Only way a 40 y/o woman would end up like that is if shes been smoking, drinking, and doin meth since 10 y/o.

You sound like a scared, angry, disgusting feminist Scorpio.

White women* do not age well

Nope, nope, nope, nope and nope

but they are BY FAR.... the most beautiful when young.

BY FAAAAAAAAAR.

Agreed, that women is easily 60. Hell, my grandmother doesnt even look like a fuckin Versace purse.

Triggered feminist.

that woman has to be 60 at least

You’re probably a nigger and can’t tell age in Whites.

youre so far off its almost funny, but not quite

more like 70
my mom is 59 and looks nowhere near that old

stop lying. that chick is 30 tops

That’s exactly what an ugly woman would say, actually.
Verbatim.

Your mom is a whore.

Ah, I see. I point out how superficial your post is and you can, through the power of the internet see both my weight and BMI and immediately try to use that imaginary information as an ad hominem.

So not only have you confirmed, in just one post, your superficiality, but also your stupidity.

Because nobody cares about looks. You fucking knob.

Not exactly a controversial observation. Women are like musical chairs. You don’t want to be stuck with one when she hits 40.

Yeah, and she’s exceptional. Still not sure she’d look so great out of her spanx

So many butthurt ancient fags in here. Yes, we’re saying your wife is ugly.

>What is an air-headed bimbo?

If you're not OP samefagging you're of a similar ilk

It’s actually quite uncanny how utterly obvious it is that you’re an ugly woman with cats.
I can smell your yeast infection from here.

Bazinga!!!
This alpha gets it.

“Similar ilk”
t. 43yr old single woman from Ohio.

Nice pistol faggot

It’s a .50 caliber revolver

Jesus Christ, why are White women over 25 so hideous?

It's fake obviously. I mean this thread. Nobody with a life (let alone love life) actually comes here.

I’d still face fuck the shit out of her

the real challenge with women is finding the sweet spot. too young and they are insufferable to talk to they are so dumb. too old and they get fat and bitchy. somewhere in the mid to late 20s seems like a good balance if you find one thats not totally self obsessed. and of course those ones are all dating some tool bag and thinking about marriage so you gotta steal them.

The woman you've posted a photo of is the definition of hitting the wall. She's been melting since she turned 30.

I feel you pain user!
38yo male here, all women my age are fat and wrinkled
I hit the gym regularly and i'm in good shape so i hook up with girls on their early 20s but they are so fucking stupid

50 here. Most chicks hit 40 and go downhill right quick Feel my pain noobs

That women is at least 70 y/o

how do you meet these girls?

I'm a beta fuck at 21 so I'm kinda banking on being able to do what you do.

OP you're not wrong but GILFS certainly do exist. pic related.

tinder mostly

You do realize their cunt smells awfully bad? It's something that comes with age

t. virgen

>I'm kinda banking on being able to do what you do.
You do already. Fap to imaginary women in your basement

thats incredibly racist

racist

>>love her but lose erections with her.

That's because you're 43 now.

You were old (37) at the beginning of your story and now you're just super old. What do you expect?

Woman in OP's pic is well into her 70s if not 80, you autistic morons.

You're all probably 12, your grandmothers are 50, so you haven't even seen an old person close up.

i find that desire for females hasn't diminished but the problem with being 40+ is that you are just not in the mood because you end up so jaded about things that distract you and make you sick of the world. it's not a matter of desire or ability to get it up, but sometimes i'd rather just desire unconsciousness rather than an obligatory orgasm nightly.

i'm not depressed... i'm more... enraged by the world. they're so fucking dumb. people are so disappointing...

It's called ennui. I'm 60+. I don't have it - I can still get it up no problem.

I still think the world and most of the people in it are fucking stupid though - I'll give you that.

Carol Paris, aged 83

It's hard to care about more than superficial qualities, when they seldom display anything but.
Why should I chose a mate based on quality, they themselves do not chose to display?
On the other end of that spectrum are the girls that are defiantly ugly, to highlight their inner beauty, which ... also not that great. Seems like it's a choice every girl has to make at some point, beauty or substance. Can't have both.

Same. 42yo, I just want out.

>40

I agree with your premise, but that's a load of shit and you know it.

>Can't have both
orly? My wife was pretty when younger; not a 10; probably a 7 or 8 depending on your body type preference. She's an honours graduate and has a director-level job in a bank.

Smart, pretty, sexy and deluded enough to think I make a good mate. What's not to like?

Either girls have changed or you don't meet the right women
>or they don't want to meet you