Anime

Genuinely:

>Do you see a problem with anime / anime-posters on Sup Forums?

>If you are someone who posts anime images, do you actually watch anime?

Personally I do not watch/post anime but I have always just seen anime-posts as a common interest among Sup Forums users.

Eg the Awoo girl from Trump generals seems natural / just like a positive thing people can get behind. A cute little girl appeals to everybody's most basic instincts for what's "good". Also it's funny to have these esoteric moe-girls & stuff in a discussion about something mainstream / completely removed from anime like the US election.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/mUgcvpOfGFgMDj6rvsN8HQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o&t=4m42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Do you see a problem with literal degeneracy on Sup Forums?
Why would I?

I think it's annoying when it's completely irrelevant, like awooposters

There's nothing wrong with cute anime. If it's my hobby to watch occasionally moe stuff and dress up as a fictional cute girl how does that bother anyone? It's a hobby and doesn't affect anybody

who are you quoting?

Cartoons are for children.

Your whole existence does not affect anybody.

Anime keeps normans away. It doesn't detract from the discussion unless somebody makes a stink about it or its spam. The biggest cancer are the shills that bitch and moan about a .jpg and end up derailing a thread.

Oh yeah, sometimes if there's something that looks good, I'll watch it. For the most part I'm over it, though. Still, saving and posting anime is pretty fun. It just werks.

Anime posters will never leave

That was cancerous

>It doesn't detract from the discussion unless somebody makes a stink about it or its spam.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/mUgcvpOfGFgMDj6rvsN8HQ/

Just your daily reminder.

I just like putting hats on anime grills t b h familia

>and dress up as a fictional cute girl how does that bother anyone?

I hope Sweden crashed and burns

>>Do you see a problem with anime / anime-posters on Sup Forums?
As long as it isn't discussion of anime, which belongs on Sup Forums, I am fine with it. Posting anime reaction images is fine, awooposting is shitposting though.

>>If you are someone who posts anime images, do you actually watch anime?
Yes

this to be quite honest famtachi-dono

ANIME MAKES MY DICK HARD

Agreed, although I don't really care about awooposting in /tg/ threads

Yep, looks like Sup Forums posts.

>pol dreams
i don't know what I expected...

It has developed nothing but man children who would rather a pillow than a woman. Furthering low white birth rates.

>Canada

>Greater Israel

Russia?

Bane?

I like anime because you can't get anything like it anywhere else.

Anime posters are you friends, user.

Anime is reactionary. It has subconciously done much to tilt this site to the Right.

I don't watch anime, most of the images they post here are fine. The only problem is when the girls they post look like they're 5

god, I hate when this shit happen to me.

I watch anime all the time, but I never post anime unless I'm doing a hat for someone or something. I don't care when people do post it though

I swear just one Indian guy is constantly posting that. But I like it

I feel so bad for what we did to Japan lmao

Feel bad for Germany.
We let Japan keep their Emperor.

I know

> those pre-end of WWII bombings pictures of Germany
> Berlin before and during the nazi reign

I'm sorry...

MSM IS WATCHING THIS THREAD EVERYONE ACT NATURAL

Its times like these where I remember why we nuked Japan.

is this an ova i dont remember this part at all

Your brain refused to accept it.

Some anime is pretty much required viewing if you're on Sup Forums.

Yuru Yuri being one of them

Nope.

was the nhk redpilled?

I'm pretty sure nigweebs are the prime specimens of the negro race

Indeed anime is quite good, I have a collection of anime reaction images, awoo and maga material. I watch a pretty decent amount of it aswell.

>Sup Forums is one person

I see nothing wrong with it as long as it is posted ironically.

Kill yourself

NHK is the REDPILL

awoo

fucking kill yourself you waste of fucking flesh

>1 post by this ID

If we are on the anime subject, why niggers like DragonBall so much? Why when you go on kikebook or twitter you see so many niggas posting DragonBall related stuff, and never anything else anime related?

It's a story they can understand.

probably more of an age thing, most of the niggers on social media probably watched dbz as a kid

DragonBall is Entry-level normie shit.

Same with Naruto and One piece, SnK lately too.

an attack on anime posters is an attack on all of Sup Forums, nay, all of Sup Forums

this

QUICK, POST YOUR WAIFU

>s2 never.
feels bad senpai

Degenerate and cringy.

Weebs literally think they're the girl in the pictures they post

It's absolutely pathetic and also directly responsible for many, many degenerate behaviours and developments these days. Faggots and trannies, for example. Shit like your braindead Naruto manga makes young boys gay, this whole homo lust Sasuke/Naruto relationship that makes no sense and features two feminine boys. I know many people that turned gay thanks to this manga in person.

Funniest thing, however, is how Sup Forums defends this shit, spams it in Trump threads while Trump couldn't think lower of you guys. Kek.

>avatarfagging is animeposting
even weebs think those fags are annoying

mine!

This I see it all the time

wow you can count
amazing considering you're defending anime faggots

Dragon ball is god damn 30 fucking years old. Probably been around longer than you two faggots have existed.
Fuck off with your shit tastes.

My waifu isn't anime
Have a daughteru

>implying a site created to discuss anime won't have that kind of DNA in all of its offshoots

I also want to point out, while Americans always make those "two weren't enough" jokes, it's mostly them who are into anime these days and spam it on the internet. They even unironically like Naruto and this new Dragon Ball shit, no idea how.

I think it is funny that some 70 year old guy is drawing dragonball mangas still.

CLAIMED

I love Sayaka

This.

>Same with Naruto and One piece, SnK lately too.
Nope, One Piece is actually one of the very, very few manga that are tolerable. Probably because it's actually more cartoon than anime in many ways, doesn't take itself seriously at all and actually has interesting world building.

Most characters in the show are also "European", trannies are represented as absolutely disgusting freaks of nature, fishmen are basically niggers and they cause havoc all the time. Hell, even the most feminine guy in the Straw Hats crew has hairy as fuck legs - you don't see this often in manga.

And the strongest man ever is this guy.

\

its not so much the anime they post, its their generic personality
Im sure people know what im talking about
They tend to be very smug, they tend to want to roleplay & be lewd, they tend to want to spam anime when confronted about their off topic posts, just everything about their personality screams degenerate, beta, tranny
If you had like 20 anime posters, their personalities would be indistinguishable form one another
so yeah, its not the anime exactly, its the obnoxious personality that 99% of the anime posters have

Even after years being on here there are still banners I have never seen.

Some of them are exclusively made to appear only on specific boards. So if you never visit all the boards of course you will never see them all.

Animes and the pedos make sure not too many normies come here.

Did i hear u talk shit about animes?

*unleashes darknes*

>They tend to be very smug
U fuckin know it my dude

You are that ass-hurt retard from last night right?

Opening their ports was a mistake.
Why did we even want them to, was it to undermine British interests in hong kong?

this guy gets it

4-5 anime are top tier tv series quality, otherwise rest are just degenerate waifu focused shit

>Waifus
>Bad

there are actually quite a few really good anime that aren't waifu focused shit, especially if you're willing to dig around. It's just most of the mainstream anime you see are shit

>imblying SOL isn't the patrcian's choice of anime

>Personally I do not watch/post anime but I have always just seen anime-posts as a common interest among Sup Forums users.
Gee Reddit, I wonder why.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o&t=4m42s
as a non-meme response Japan was a massive untapped market for Western goods

Nobody likes avatarfags.
Go to Sup Forums, even they will complain about that shit. The only place where avatarfagging flies is on /r9k/ and that board is filled with attention whore NEETs looking for a community to latch onto for attention. It's not the anime, these "men" were already predisposed to a life of loneliness and latent homosexuality due to female rejection at a much earlier stage in life.

SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS

>there's anime on an anime board

What else, there's water in the sea? There's clouds in the sky? There's niggers in prison?

I love Karen!

>not Shinobu

People who don't like anime shouldn't even be on this site if it hinders their ability to concentrate on the topic.

Who?