I have less than zero dollars in my name ( i have a degree, it is history...

I have less than zero dollars in my name ( i have a degree, it is history...I know it is worthless) Why should I not end it all? I have already felt the warmth of a woman (without having to pay) and she doesn't love me. no woman will. what is the point? Why shouldn't I just end myself?

Got me... You might as well go ahead and get it over with

You should. See ya, OP.

The phrase is "to my name". Your ignorance may partly explain your poverty. Be cool, stay in school.

Good episode. Seeing O'Brien literally about to kill himself is pretty fucked up

what is the most painless way to commit suicide with zero dollars?

Whatever you do, don't go to one of them shitty crisis centers and tell them this story. They'll hold you in a cell like you're a criminal. If you complain about having to sleep on a floor with no pillow, they'll threaten you with more time.
Then they just ship your ass to a state run facility where the staff doesn't give a shit and you're surrounded by actual dangerous crazy people.
I haven't had a single suicidal thought since having to go through that bullshit. Nothing scarier than being surrounded by a bunch of clinically psychotic people that are two words away from chocking you out in your sleep when all you are is just suicidal.

Post time stamped photo of you eating your own cum and I'll send money via paypal

i don't want money i just want someone to tell me why i shouldn't end myself

Post time stamped photo of you eating your own cum and I'll tell you why you should end it all

Jump off some place high.

Your life is already in tatters, yeah?
Might as well go out in style. Go do some drugs. Make friends with hookers. Hitchhike across the country and go see everything you want to see. Don't have money to eat? Beg for money on the street.
Have some fun before you an hero.

i have no money

is there any reason i shouldn't?

I already told you. Beg for money on the street. Don't have to pay rent if you sleep in a homeless shelter or behind a trashcan. Don't have to buy food either. Just stay close to your local soup kitchen and definitely go on chilli night.

None.

okay bye

Take care.

See ya, bro. Have fun in the after.

go post on blebbit/v/teenagers they'll understand your angst

>have a degree
>felt the warmth of a woman
Well you're already doing better than 90 percent of people on this site. Cheer up you miserable sod.

Because you're an attention seeking whore.
fuck off and an hero for all of our sake.
live stream for lulz.
go for high score at local mall if you want bonus style points

thank you