Young guys of Sup Forums what would you do to my 35 year old wife?

Young guys of Sup Forums what would you do to my 35 year old wife?

buy her some trousers

Mount that ass like a stallion

Stop lieing she is 25

23 and hung willing to talk about it on kik. Hyg3iolatry22

Here’s another

Her body looks promising. Would fuck no hesitation

I'd put her in an old peoples home

Post her ass spread wide

Need full frontal

Love her hips

exchange her for a younger one

Kek

NO. Now get

Have a meaningful discussion on politics, and Net Netrality. And her opinion on how it will affect our everyday lives.

Wrap her tits around my cock and fuck.

>do to my 35 year old wife?

Trade her in on two 17 year olds?

I would have sex with her if she's willing. I would be very sweet and attentive because I don't have sex very often and I'm desperate for attention.
My mom also used to hit me a lot as a kid so if an older woman would show me some kind of love or kindness that would make me feel really happy.
I'm a really good cook so afterwards I would make a nice full course meal for her, I would make enough for you too and your children if you have any.
After that I would tell her to send me a text to just talk if she's ever lonely and I would say the same to you. I would hug you guys goodbye and go home.
There I would check my phone every 20 minutes to see if you send me something for weeks straights if necessary. If she or you write I would be so happy and nervous at the same time that it would take me a solid 20 minutes to stop my fingers from shaking and answer.
If otherwise your message never comes I would give up hope a month later and remind myself of the fact than my dad leave for a reason, my mom was right when she told me I was worthless and every girls I was ever close to dumped me for a good reason.

Check for the peen first.

Buy her cellulite treatment.

She look like fun

So, these pics came from a thread about a month or so ago where the OP claimed to be someone much younger than her who was fucking her.

You married her now? These are literally the same re-posted pics.

Welcome to the..........GAME!!

I lost the game.

She is Mine.....PART ONE
I grab your wife and roughly turn her towards me and without any warning I tear off her top. Then I lead her to the bedroom and throw her down on the bed. I tear off the thong and spread her legs and admire the pussy I am soon to own. I fondle her boobs latch my lips on to one of her beautiful pink nipples and suck like a starving infant...roughly fondling her tits and I continue sucking her tits. I cover your wife's breasts with hickies to mark my territory. Then we kiss and make out like crazy and I fondle and finger her until she is dripping wet. I have her suck my cock until she tastes my copious pre-cum and my dick is throbbing with my heartbeat. I dive down between her legs and eat like a homeless man at a family buffet. Your wife moans groans and spreads her legs widely as if to invite admire and possess her dripping pussy. I dive back down and start lightly sucking her clit and finally your wife, with lust-filled desperation in her voice begs me to fuck her. But before we start to fuck I make her take off her wedding rings, because for the time your wife is with me, I own her, she is mine. I mount her and she hugs me tightly and kisses me passionately as my cock slowly inches inside your wife's hot slick pussy. [END PART ONE...continued...]

She is Mine.....PART TWO
Your wife's naked body feels and smells so good pressed against mine in this lover's embrace. Her pussy feels divine. I start slamming the slut. Your wife and I fuck like animals, intense, hungry, lust-flamed new-naked-body fucking like you have never had with her since those days when you began dating. She screams my name and cums dozens of times, sweaty, breathless. "Who does your pussy belong to now, baby?" Is it mine now? Does you your pussy belong to me?, I ask as we thrust into each other. "Yes, she whispers, throatily, "You". "Is your body mine too now?" I ask as I thrust my thick cock inside her sharply. She gasps, "Yes. My pussy and my body belong to you." Hearing her confession brings me over the edge. I finally explode a huge load, pumping spurt after long spurt of my hot seed deep inside your wife's quivering hungry pussy and we collapse into each other in a sweaty breathless embrace. I reach down and feel my warm semen oozing out of your wife's hot sore gaping pussy...MY pussy.