Does anyone not mind, or even enjoy getting poop on your cock in anal sex? What is the appeal...

Does anyone not mind, or even enjoy getting poop on your cock in anal sex? What is the appeal, how would you describe how it feels?

Fuck off, idiot.

when you fuck ass, shit happens, literally. You will have some poop on your dick sometimes. Its part of assplay. Mostly, your girl should have cleared out and have given herself an enema, if you ass fuck a lot. That's juts my opinion though.

Do you personally mind if it happens though, or even enjoy it a little (or a lot)? Apparently, some people really do, but are there any on Sup Forums?

Gee, OP, ever hear of something called a CONDOM?

Believe me, if I had the chick on the right, she would never have to buy toilet paper again.

It happens. My wife usually prepares buy eating pears or some sort of fruit before the big day. Then no shit. The first time I fucked her in the ass, it happened.

I don’t care though. Her ass also bleeds, also don’t care. Pussy blood doesn’t bother me either.

it's how gay guys do it

Most my girls get ass fucked on the regular so the ass kind of adapts I'm nine inches and have only had shit dick maybe three times in my life. I'm 30 now. I swear if you fuck it often enough it's like the ass knows to keep the b hole empty to accommodate the dick. If you're really lucky her ass will even get wet on demand

just come out and say you like it you cuck. sage

I never understood anal sex. Poop is nasty, smells bad. Hard to wash the smell off. Buttholes are not warm and soft, but cold and dry. Anal sex is for guys who want to imagine fucking another guy. That's the only explanation I have. Prove me wrong.

Fat girl ass is usually tighter than the pussy feels good man

i'm not sure what the results are for the other anal friendly anons here but for me, it happens surprisingly rarely

out of the hundreds of times and 20 something chicks i've done anal with, i've only had entirely shit-covered dick twice, once with someone i shouldn't have been having sex with at all and the second time when using lube without any other preparation

i don't think that's a realistic expectation

here's the trick:

if you use lube, 90% poopdick
if you use spit, 10% poopdick, although you gotta go much slower

and also ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wear a condom for anal if the chick hasn't cleaned out THOROUGHLY before

i've had two cases of UTI from unprotected anal

never had anal
the post

I tried fat girl ass. No, it was not tighter. I love a nice, big ass but will still fuck the pussy.

>never had anal
Actually, I had anal a couple of times. Still wasn't good. Pussy is just best. Mouth is second best. Anal... meh!

If the person you are fucking has a cold butthole, they may be dead! Internal temp, gold standard for temperature.

I bet you don’t eat ass either. So are blow jobs for fags also? Women have multiple fuck holes.

the only good part about that is when you put it in her mouth right after

eat shit bitch

who hurt you

Not that cold, user. Only colder than pussy.
No I didn't eat ass and certainly never will because poop does not belong anywhere near my mouth.

Why would blow jobs be for fags? That would not make any sense.

>poop does not belong anywhere near my mouth

Suit yourself. Caca can actually cure many cancers by ingesting it, look it up. There are many reasons why booty is so glorious.

>Suit yourself. Caca can actually cure many cancers by ingesting it, look it up.

Haha, yeah. So I looked it up and it's about cat poop. In this case, I'm certainly safe from cancer because I have a cat and they lick their butts, then my fingers.

I find it hot and honestly don't care, I keep doing it raw. It's only smells.

Not that poster but as an avid fan of anal, like he said getting shit on your dick is Likely to happen sometime during anal.
Personally doesnt phase me but my partners get uncomfortable about it which is the only part i dislik.
It doesnt get me off at all though, unless its a lot of shit, wont notice until i come amd pull out.