Wwyd?

wwyd?

eat ass

hatefuck her skull until she pukes on my cock, keep going until I cum deep down that throat

wwyd?

Take her back into that tent and pound that big ass until everyone at that campsite knew how much of a slut she is

what world war was that?

put her on her knees, piss all over her face and costume, then bend her over and pound her ass raw

Violate that ass roughly

Teach her how to dress properly

She is made for sucking bbc

Make her sick my dick and tit fuck me until I came on her glasses and face

Put the ugly skank on a diet.
Fuckin mooooo

Suck but oh well

ass to mouth, skullfuck her, have her hold open her eyes and cum directly on the eyeballs

Have the two robbers get on all fours, the blonde having her face in the other's ass. Fuck the blonde in the ass, while the cop uses a strapon to fuck the other's face. When I'm ready to cum have all three get on their knees with blonde in the middle and cum on their faces.

I would make her inspect my dick as the scene of a sex crime. She shall fall victim to it too

Wwyd to these titties

Bump

wwyd to you this petite cutie?

Throat fuck her while shes upside down over a couch and pound that mouth while squeezing her chest

Force her to take my dick balls deep in her mouth. Once it is covered in her slobber fuck her pussy doggystyle and cum inside her.

my aunt

slap her around first, tear off her panties and start pulling her wet pussy. After that I ram my dick inside her pussy and start pounding the shit out of her. Finish off by a sloppy and hard facefuck and cum down her throat.

bump

I would ruin her for all other men...

Facefuck her and cum on her pretty face

Wwyd to slutty bitch Clare?

She deserves gangbang

Suck all on em while she rides me, turn her around and pound the shit out of her while I squeeze her nipples, she looks like she can take dick.. Moar lol

Moar of her.

Oh and wwyd, both sisters btw

First I would force her to suck my dick like she sucked on that lollipop. Then after that is ass fucking time, I would ram my dick up her ass like a jackhammer and cum deep inside her.

get her hooked on meth so she can lose some weight

I know this girl! I’ll let her know about this.

Blowjob in that position deepthroating her and posting it on her snapchat. Then footjob and cum on her toes letting her clean it up with her tongue. Wwyd

Kik dozzcl for wwyd

Who she is?

Got more of her? I would hogtie her, gag her, and put bullet vibes on her pussy and nipples. She would be teased like that for hours as me and my friends took turns jacking off onto her.

How would you enslave this girl?

I would give her away to bunch of older men so they can do whatever they want with her. Anal, fisting, goldenshower ect.

You wouldn't want her for yourself?

I would ofc had a many fucks with her first before I give her away.

Bump

I would bend her over and fuck her in the ass raw, hearing her scream and scream. Then after i would shove my dick down her throat and cum inside her mouth.

Fuck her on that bench back there and cum on her face.

Thats very fucking hot.

Your girl - Fuck her hard in the changing room with the door open so anyone can watch her. Strip her naked and slide it in her ass hard.
When i cum inside, i take her clothes and walk away

After being teased for hours I would tie her to the bed with her pussy easily accessible. I'd start fucking her slowely and every 30 seconds I would put a clothespin somewhere on her tits or body. When I can tell she's a little uncomfortable I'll start fucking her faster and harder. As soon as she cums and her pussy starts clamping down on my dick I'll rip all the clothespins off of her and slap her sore tits as I blow my load in her. I'll leave her tied up like that for a little while with her pussy full of cum and her hair and face covered in all the cum from earilier.
How would you fuck her if she was tied up like that?

I want to wait after her workout then follow her to the changing room and ambush her, ripping of her clothes as i kiss her sweaty body. I pin her on the ground and start to fuck her hard watching her titties bounce with every stroke.

Im sure you'll love her little tits bouncing to every stroke.

Keep her on her knees and throat fuck her until she can't breath and passes out, then fuck her while she's unconscious.

wwyd?

Take her clothes as she changes and lock them in my locker. Tell if she wants them back she'll after to earn them. Have get on her knees and deepthroat me, until I'm ready to cum then blow my load on her face. When she asks for her clothes back I tell that was just round one. If she truly wants them back she'll have to take it in the ass. Once she's on all fours and I'm ready for round two I proceed to go in dry. Each thruster being harder and deeper than the last until I'm balls deep in her ass, with her screaming with each thrust. I empty my balls in her ass, and finally let her have her clothes back.

Yes, i want her pretty little face covered in my cum. You can watch while i fuck her in front of you

slap the living fuck out of her until she faints and tie her up then wake her up with anal and a dildo in her throat

I’d watch and stroke it as you do it. That is unbelievably hot.
Your girl - get her ass drunk and fuck her in the pool while anyone can watch. Cum inside her and she won’t remember who it was that was inside her cunt.

>my dick balls
kekd

hnnng. love that view.

You have any nudes of her? Name?

Let’s call her Sana. I don’t give out real name.

Train her to be a hucow and fuck her while she's being milked.

Is she your girl? I can have her screaming out my name while i fuck her wet, juicy pussy.

Close friend.

I want to fuck her so bad, im stroking it to her pics. So much nasty shit i want to do to her

Curious to know what you will do to her. Tell me.

invite my buds to turns spit-roasting her. post more if you got.

how would you guys dick them?

Bump

Break in an threaten them with a knife, have them do each other in 69 first while livestreaming to their facebook. Then fuck one in the ass while the other one sucks my balls. After i cum have them change places and do it again. When done hog tie them both and drop them of nude in a secluded area with a lot of homeless guys. Film them taking turns on the girls and sell it on darkweb.

WWYD?

Tell her to give her kid sister her clothes back before she stretches it to shit.
I'll also tell her to stop hating herself just because one of her parents weren't there for her as a kid, those sad eyes speak volumes.

Ill have her suck me off forcing her head down my cock until it is her throat i am thrusting. Then pull out just before i cum, and splash all over those beautiful breasts of hers...

WWYD?

I'd suck on her tits while she jacked me off then push her head down to suck my dick until I fill her mouth with cum.

wwyd to this slut?

Wwyd?

take her on a date because she look like a nice girl

good wwyd and i drop nudes

Kik numbtt94. Swapping my sexy gf pics for wife/gf in return and discussion what do to them. Hmu if interested.

Wwyd? Loves to be dominated by older alpha men

put her in the roll of Slenderwoman movie

repair that piece of shit tent in the background

moar of that booty

Tit fuck her and nut on her boyfriends face.

this prude cunt

I'd make her husband watch. First I'd fist her to loosen her up a bit, then I'd rape her cunt and fill her with my cum.

ok right away sir

Face fuck then jizz on tits, and watch her cleanup and eat it.

Full body?

she seems perfect for a gangbang with a bunch of older men, all of them finishing on her cute face

1st - Gentle suck, she gets on top and instantly I cum.
2nd - Lay on top and flop like a fish until she almost started crying. Then cum and ask to cuddle.

Fuck her ass, finish on face.
any good ass shots?

well she looks like she's got some nice tits, so I'd titfuck her and cum on her face

To start I would stroke her hair and get her to gently blow me/ rub dick with her tits. Then I would have her ride me, slowly rubbing her clit. once she was good and warm, I'd pull out. she'd wonder why, but; then i'd tie her arms back and pound her from behind till i came.

Her tits are huge, E cups

She'd probably love it all

mmmmmm I love chicks with huge jugs! I'd love to fuck her from behind while grabbing those lovely big titties

moar pics?

Piitb