Log

kill yourself

Pic suggest what i think OP should do

Only if it's from a Sixxhole

I need to see the log poster tits

Dump

logging in for that sweet sweet loaf

Poop

So is this one, super dedicayed fuckwit? Or have others jumped on the bandwagon as baby's first troll?

found the sixx year old
grow up kiddo

Ahh, it's multiple people, and baby's first troll, got it.

I am a huge BVB fan and I HATE this Andy Sixx shit meme and you are all fat fuck autistic welfare wheelchair men.

>trying to you get shitty trolling with own shitty trolling
I appreciate the effort, but don't waist the time

Yes

*babby's first troll

Get it right, dumbfuck

whew lad
>newfagging this hard
yikes!

It's more than six people but less than ten

Now the real question is what is the motive? Is it just a bad troll? Does OP hate this guy/his band? Or does he have some wierd fetisation of him and going all "Bjork killer".

>sixx
Fact: logless shills are obsessed with fathoming the precise number of loggers since day 1

The original log poster doesn't post here anymore. The few people that still post it, myself included, don't know why. We just do it

whew lad
*teleports down your fucking throat*
you have two choices, my dear boy. Aimless conjecture or educate yourself.

>inb4 the original guy an hero's by gun nude on cam praising sixx
Also, how's it feel to be a sheep user?

It's more than six but less than sixx.

this is actually true
not that i know anything, im just Randy Eigght, whats up with these "log" threads anyways?

Feels good

>thread after thread of same try-hard tedium
grow up, kid

No sheep here. I'm a fucking domino

It's become group think of underagers who can't troll properly.

grown ups are speaking

Seeing as it's the afternoon NO you can not. What are you? Some kind of bloody foreigner?

>tedium
grow up already

KEK fucking Randy Eigght my sides

logging in for some corn-cobbed creaminess

The hands need to be shopped pale

Are the glory days of log pics over? The fuck is this shit?

Your movie poster is garbage

At least some of these older log pics have TLC. I'm disappointed at the sharp decline in quality over the newer ones. Look at how much time was spent on this comparitively

And this

dump

I'm not kidding! Log pics are starting to turn to shit! It's like the video game crash of the 80s. These new ones are becoming ET quality. What can we do??

What am I missing here? Where is the joke?

newfag alert

So you would do it if Andy sold his shit in cans? Like pic related?

Consider This:
You loose the loggin suck sensation!

I prefer direct Sixxhole to lips slidding transfer, but who am I kidding? I'd buy it

nothing to see here

Nice dubs!
Logged and clogged

Andy who?

I am a huge BVB fan and I HATE this Andy Sixx shit meme and you are all fat fuck autistic welfare wheelchair men.

Here we go with this shit.

God even Dani filth piss meme is better than this roach

Excuse me? Dani and Mehmet are allies you loglet

I bet mehmet begs to be in Dani's spotlight constantly

Is animaterr man here?

Double Sixx's say yes

Wait i don't understand

Who is this?

Is he trying to look like Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue on purpose?

This is the the Girls Girls Girls era, when men wore lady makeup

What is happening????

lurk more

Here's a pic of Andy slidding a huge hulking log of fucking shit down a batshit crazy dyke's throat.

god thats so hot

Can you please kill yourself and stop posting this cancer? You've wasted your life.

Grow up

This is what I'm talking about. Log-tier quality. Bring the glory days back

>When logfags feel nostalgia for their shitty forced meme. Jump off a bridge with a rope around your neck tied to a fence

Fill me in on the video game crash of the 80s.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields

Grow up

Basically the market was so over saturated with a shit ton of games, quality severely declined and video games almost ceased to exist. Look up the game ET for the atari 2600.

That's what's happening with log pics, there's no soul anymore like there used to be

Hey, i actually played E.T. on the atari way back when. The joysticks suck because it would give you blisters.

The game stunk because there was a flower and E.T. kept falling into holes, and so much green, too much green. Don't think i ever won the game

Ok

What happened to the log/onion rings partnership? Seems like black cock has taken over

Trips logged

Let me search the archive

>pure tedium
time to grow up, kid

Last one I have

Onion ring band on his head

Kek nice

The log of shit is a win

Log, I....

Dump

rolling

poop