I think I've become a little too chummy with my boss. He really wants me to go hunting with him this winter...

I think I've become a little too chummy with my boss. He really wants me to go hunting with him this winter. I don't know shit about shit when it comes to hunting. He's a nice dude and all, but this seems kinda odd. I'm a black guy from the city. Do niggers usually get raped and murdered by white people? Am I just being an autistic fucknugget? Advice Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlUQFDxJedg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_snipe
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snipe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude guns

shooting

killing

what could be better

white people love bonding over hunting

Hunting is mostly waiting and beers. If you're a chill guy, hunting is a vacation that sometimes results in lots of lean meat for the fam. Stay quiet and downwind, and you may just hunter-gatherer man-mode.

He's luring you into one of those horror stories where there is a cult of elite rich people that hunt humans for sport. Its either that or he really wants to be able to tell people he has a black friend.

Go you stupid nig. Will be fun.

White guy hunter here.

It's something we enjoy doing. It's relaxing. There's plenty of booze, plenty of good food, it's a great time. You might not shoot a damn thing. Your boss probably knows it's something you've never done so he wants you to experience that. If he calls it "snipe" hunting or any other type of bullshit you've never heard before, him and his buddies are trying to scare the shit out of you. Don't let them. Just play it off as you've heard it before.

It's a good time user. Give it a go.

this is probably just fake and gay
but if OP isn't a faggot by some rare occurrence,
go, have some beers in the woods while going back to the primal roots of man and hunting some shit
what are you a faggot afraid to go out into the woods with a dude and some guns?
don't have a rifle of your own?

user brings up a good point OP. What are you hunting? Deer? Elk? Quail?

If you let us know the game, we can help you with a gun that applies.

Bro, take it from my boi ice.t: 100% go.. but don't foeget to jam the fucking gun!

FbLive bruv. Lit af.

yeah i was gonna say shotgun too but i figured woods
most likely rifle ye know

Depending on the area, I was going to suggest a lever action 30-30. Durable and inexpensive in the grand scheme of things. But that's too big for deer in Florida. Hogs yes, deer no.

Bring lube.

It'll be like Brokeback Mountain.

i was gonna suggest a shotgun with some slugs/buckshot/birdshot if he is afraid of butt secks but also not sure if he might actually be going hunting
or
a .22lr rifle because why not just a good all around beat em up rifle you can find in all sorts for pretty cheap, just some basic bitch shit

Bro you're being extremely autistic. Went wouldn't you take the chance to make friends with the boss?

Just kill yourself, we don't need more blacks.

Be careful nigger. out in the woods it will be easy to kill you and claim you tried to rob him

>mfw this entire thread is the boss and some of his employees trying to talk OP into going so he can kill them for sport with his real buddies

>.30-30
>too big
I mean, you can go smaller for sure, but it isn't too big, you either don't hunt, a huge fudd, or your like 15 and that's just what your fudd dad said sometime.

>
>user brings up a good point OP. What are you hunting? Deer? Elk? Quail?
>
>If you let us know the game, we can help you with a gun that applies.
I'm sure it's Deer.

Bring Lube, get the Xlarge size. but make sure he see's the bottle before you leave.

He's going to rape and kill you. Not nessasarly in that order. Look for a new job.

No, other way around.
He's hoping for a BBC experience lol

I would be. No homo, but I'll try anything twice.

xcvx

Or just duck/small game hunting like fucking degenerates

Pretty much this OP

youtube.com/watch?v=HlUQFDxJedg

Like this guy knows shit about a snipe hunt.

Dude, if they bring up snipe hunting go. Its the best time you'll have out there

>Am I just being an autistic fucknugget? Advice Sup Forums?
i think we all know the answer to this
u shouldnt go, due to risk of hurting yourself or others

An invitation from a white man to join a hunting party is the greatest honor a negro can receive. Just Google proper gun safety, so you don't piss anyone off.

He wants to shake the bear, but with your BBC.
If you're one of the 1% of nogs who aren't hung like a child.

>faggot thinks snipes don't exist
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_snipe
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snipe

No, he's just another white psycho that mains and kills defenseless living things for fun and enjoyment to make himself feel powerful for a moment.

Do humanity a favor and shoot him with his own gun.

No, genuine: Actual question: Why don't indians, chinese and philipenos drink?Why are they so dull?

>boss wants to give a nigger underling a gun
Shit, that guys retarded.

I do a lot of hunting, and a few years back we were in the Jeep headed out in the management area, going down a dirt trail and there was a Lexus parked on the side of the dirt road. Next to it was a black couple, decked out in fancy tracks suits, jewelry and flashy sneakers. with red vest on top carrying brand new rifles... we all looked at each other with our best WTF faces and kept on rolling.

>Do niggers usually get raped and murdered by white people?
Why would anyone want to fuck a black?

>hurr durr i want mcdonalds mystery meat rather than wild meat i harvested myself.
Kys faggot

Alcoholism is rampant in all those shitholes.

I saw that movie.

>being a meatcuck in general

>meatcuck
Nice try, vegans and vegetarians have always been the cucks, you can't change the association.
But it's all the estrogen analogs in your food, your faggotry and cuckold-ness is somewhat expected.

Nah man. Damn not everyone is out to get you. Engage him in this endeavor and be honest about not knowing much about hunting. He’ll love to teach you what he knows and it will be a great bonding experience with a good mentor. Why do niggers always assume the worst? This will only further your career as well as your overall knowledge of business.

>no u

What a brilliant and well constructed retort.

It's like Americans trying to say eurofat, try as you want, amerifat is the association.
And being a cuck is associated with being to much of a pussy to eat meat.
Sorry man, try not to get your tears in your granola.

honestly thats probably the best way to be friends with someone, i need someone to go hunting with

worse comes to worse youll have a rifle to an hero with if things go all deliverance

>op is always a faggot
>implying op doesn't want to squeal like a pig
He's gonna get bleached. And he wants it.

Haven't you seen Get Out ?? No way you go out into the woods with a bunch of white people with guns, just no way.

>Implying going to McDonald's makes you tough

Post your fat, greasy, uncooked sausage of a body. We could all use a good laugh

Lmfao

Fuckin lives snipe hunting.
Get a few of those cunts on the grill with some lemon pepper and seasoning. Put that mouth pussy in a coma

A 30-30 barely has enough power to get all the way through a deer but i would still say go ahead and use that instead of using like 45-70 or you could go out and get 35 remington

inagoda Devito

If the cult is hunting humans then the nigger does not need to worry

I don't know what all the BS is about. My hunting group always invites people, white, black, or anywhere in between. As long as they're fun people we want to hang out with.
Just be certain to explain, IN ADVANCE, that you know nothing about hunting. We love to teach new people, we'll even lend you a gun and help you with getting a license. just don't be a poser. It's a great way to bond -> job security.
And leave the drinking until after the hunt. Guns and alcohol don't mix.

If you don't know shit about guns and why do you even post anything. Two dudes going deer hunting most likely you're telling him to bring either a shotgun or 22? Yeah your fucking idiot