Your edgiest music opinion

Rock was a complete and utter bore until 80s Punk and 90s Alternative made it into something worthwhile.

jazz is rubbish except for some fusion

Grimes is good

Rap is not music since there are no musical instruments involved

electronic lounge music for night clubs has little to no artistic merit

grimes is trite garbage and she doesnt have a single album that is at least decent all the way through

Is this a Christgau quote? Seems like it, given that he couldn't fathom anything other than blues rock.

user he said controversial

the beatles' vocals all make me want to kill myself. except for ringo.

indie is 100% trash

Wow, all these opinions are terrible, expect this one

Your opinion is the worst so far

rock was doing punky things way before 1980, and also generally before 1975
90s alt rock is the most boring genre known to man

i dont even give a shit some melodies are nice, i dont give a shit about her lyrics or her artistic vision or whatever the fuck is she trying to express

almost all music is absolute shit, but there are a few gems worth listening too. classical is better at being not shit, but alot of it still shit

>90s alt rock is the most boring genre known to man
this

i can sit at home and listen to some bands like pavement and little by little get into them, but i cant see them live

last week i went to a concert and the band sounded a ton like pavement and it was so fucking dated that i just couldn't enjoy it

ever heard of punk rock?

Post-punk is a crude, awkward prototype of goth rock and new wave.

Industrial music should follow rock or pop songwriting formulas in order to reach its full artistic potential.

Glam metal is a perfectly legitimate form of metal with plenty of good material.

Vaporwave deserves to be respected as a music genre and must be kept pure of meddling from hip-hop producers

Authentic emocore is just as bad as Lil Peep's emo rap

Eurobeat is the pinnacle of electronic music

Mainstream hardcore techno such as Angerfist and Evil Activities is vastly superior to all other forms of techno

Listening to Soft Cell is less gay than listening to post-hardcore.

Samantha Fox blows Bjork out of the water.

true

>Industrial music should follow rock or pop songwriting formulas
>implying it doesn't

>in order to reach its full artistic potential.
>implying it hasn't

Not all industrial music does. Industrial music that DOES follow pop/rock formulas is superior to industrial music that doesn't

is this the same person?

popular music ended in '96